>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 2
>Putin meeeting Erdogan today
>SAA on the verge of splitting Qaboun pocket
>Palmyra:Hundreds of soldiers arrive for new offensive
>Syrian troops graduate training school on demining tasks
>US-backed militants advance deep inside IS controlled desert
>RU recon centre negociated with Afrin district local forces and now SAA controls 9 checkpoints
>37 refugees killed by IS while trying to flee to Kurdish-held territory
>Dozens of families sneak past jihadist in E Ghouta and reach SAA lines
>100 militants arrive in East Ghouta after surrendering W Damascus town-Sibna
>SDF controls Tabqa town, after IS withdrawn to IS held part of Tabqa dam
>FBI translator married ISIS terrorist she was investigating
>IS kills 30+ Iraqi soldiers in suicide attack in Samarra

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/386947-lawmakers-propose-obligatory-psychological-and/
twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/859718712798175232
youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
youtube.com/watch?v=j-a43gQQiRI
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
jihadology.net/2017/05/02/weekly-eye-on-isis-in-libya-update-may-2-2017/
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/iran-regime-built-on-extremist-ideology-says-saudi-prince-1.2021264
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/859731888616984576
modafeon.blog.ir/page/contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pasta'd post from yesterday but still relevant

I think the problem right now with the SAA in the long-term and where to even use any kind of Russian or Iranian deployment is they need to really shut down at least one or more fronts before they get fucked from being overstretched. You'd want them on a front where make fast progress and shock-and-awe gains are likely once they break the frontlines. Problem is identifying which suits them best without taking too heavier losses or overcommitting and seeing it all go Afghanistan-tier. I'd consider several fronts that need shutting down in -pic related-.

>Red
Most logical one both because of the strain on ISIS resources and supply lines as they relocate eastwards and have had the main road to the Euphrates towns via Tabqa cut. Two pronged offensive with SAA and militias on one front and Russians on the other should be enough to take the lot without excessive losses. Also prevents SDF from trying to snatch any territory to the west if the SAA control the main roads away from Tabqa.

>Yellow
Makes sense to close the front down and free up manpower, but then do you really risk the high casualties from throwing large numbers and your best (or better) troops into such a heavily urbanised pocket?

>Pale blue
Would free up manpower to move north and east and open useful supply routes (potentially could even use it to reopen the rail link between Damascus and the coast, Homs and Hama for supplies). But is it really necessary given the relative inactivity of the North Homs pocket and Al-Waer neighbourhood already being dealt with by deportations and would it waste time?

först för död för de förenta staterna

>Blue
Difficult. Unless a more coherent ceasefire is sorted it's always going to end up sucking up huge amounts of manpower ever time an offensive starts in the east and the rebels try their luck again. But then sending Russian forces in the to shut it down is likely to take more than 5k and would probably be costly. Also the problem of policing the population once there's no-where to deport them to, that's going to use up manpower and be vulnerable to tit-for-tat insurgency.

>Green
Useful to secure supply lines to the east and crush any prospects for a major rebel offensive towards Damascus or to try and open the Ghouta pocket if their backers funded or provided resources and manpower for it. Doubtful if they have the supplies to do it but deploying Russian troops and shock-and-awe'ing the FSA, NSyA and ISIS in that front would be strategically useful. Although it could end up wasteful and time-consuming committing any number of non-shit-tier quality forces to fighting them in the deserts.

>Purple
Would make sense to free up manpower and prevent any possible advances from FSA. But then at the moment it seems well enough defended to not justify sending heavy reinforcements in. Also would you seriously risk Russian or Iranian forces in that region knowing full well Israel and Jordan could pull some funny shit and quickly turn it into a mess if they start giving better equipment and supplies to the rebels there.

>Lawmakers propose obligatory psychological selection of Russian military conscripts
rt.com/politics/386947-lawmakers-propose-obligatory-psychological-and/

I'm disappointed, no more crazy Russkies on the ground after future recruitment. Why can't they retain just a few nutjobs for anti-terrorism missions where it feels appropriate?

You misunderstand.
They plan to weed out the sane ones.

Erdogan arrived in Sochi to Putin: negotiations began between the presidents of Russia and Turkey
twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/859718712798175232
Erdomeme cuck status: currently under negotiation

enough said youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

Kek Revolutionary Commando Army (former New Syrin Army) is 20 km from the Euphrates. ISIS counter-attack when?

>Beta State of Iraq and the Levant can't keep track of their drone and loses it
youtube.com/watch?v=j-a43gQQiRI

Never. ISIS usually leaves the "moderateů rebels alone, focusing mostly on SAA

good morning

Good morning.

lel

LOL

Europe is not safe enough for Americans, because TERRORISM!

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

Isn't it afternoon in Poland?

When the fuck do you wake up mate? It's afternoon!

look at Nimr's smile and subtle smiles of those 2 young fellows. You can see they all had a great time earlier

Also,
good morning Syria (and Poland)!
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

Anybody know ir there is any possible way to volunteer in the SAA?
I've been trying for weeks now, but apparently only people from "Allied countries" can join, any way to avoid this?

Yes. Get born in Serbia.

Travel ban inbound in..

Yes, Campaign for Argentina to become an allied country!

I don't think, they accept niggers in their ranks.

If I were you I'd try contacting Shia mosques and enter through Hezbollah. But I am not helping you in any way and do not condone your behaviour.

Godspeed, blackfoot. Godspeed.

>t. 60% turkish genes

Morning.

Nope. You need a citizenship basically. Only way to participate in this is with the kurds.

Not very strategic

Start lobbying their government to form an international volunteer brigade for supporters from all over the non-Arab world.

If it was done properly with Russian instructors doing training, equipped with the right gear and enough ammo then I think he could be like the K*rd international ones only on steroids and far more aesthetic.

happenings soon, lads.

>British daily newspaper The Guardian reported on 28 April that since late 2015, several Islamic State (ISIS) fighters may have infiltrated into Italy disguised as wounded Libyan fighters. The paper quotes an Italian intelligence document which claims ISIS fighters took advantage of a scheme called the Comitato Assistenza Feriti Libici (Centre for the Support of Injured Libyans) to apply for special visas, which allow wounded fighters to receive medical treatment in Europe. Wounded fighters are most commonly sent to hospitals in Turkey. Italian intelligence believes ISIS fighters presented false passports to medical personnel in Misrata, claiming to be members of the Benghazi Revolutionaries Shura Council (BRSC).
jihadology.net/2017/05/02/weekly-eye-on-isis-in-libya-update-may-2-2017/

>Iran regime built on extremist ideology, says Saudi prince: Iranian regime wants to control the Muslim world but we are ready to take the battle to Iran - Mohammad Bin Salman
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/iran-regime-built-on-extremist-ideology-says-saudi-prince-1.2021264

Based Saudi prince dropping some heavy redpills.
LMAO we will live to see Iran, and all it's Shia untermensch allies, get completely BTFO by America, Israel and all the based Sunni States in Middle-East.

Stop. Even the kurds had enough of nerds from the internet without military background.

Please Contact this
t.me/modafeon

That's a shame, i don't hate the kurds, but my loyalty is with Assad, i doubt the kurds feel the same way, i guess i'll do what that other user said and join through Hezbollah

Kikes GTFO

KIKES BTFO

Never thought about the Hezzie way. Do we have any examples of that happening?

w..what is that?

>South Africa
Not a great place for a Jew. How many nigger cocks a day do you have to gobble up ?

I'm not really a nerd famalam
>23 years old
>Phisically fit, not ripped or anything but no significant improvements to be Made
>Know martial arts
I'm not rambo but some training should do

Contact those on Telegram Channel, they have Contact site in Status. That are some of Iranian Volunteer Organization, i hear some of egypt copts join fight in Iraq and Syria as volunteer from those Channel

it's real morning hours in burgerland my guy.

>Examples of that happening?
Do you mean helping Assad?, Yup, plenty of them m8, they certainly support him.

>everyone on the internet is a fat/skinny nerd
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ps. my dick is 8 inches

Thanks for the tips bro, i guess i'll have yo help out through some secondary group

>(((saudi)) prince

>not using the 300 confirmed wives jihadi pasta instead
absolutely haram

I meant white westeners joining Hez and fighting for Assad.

Why do you want to know?

>Saudi prince
>Based

Back to T_D with you! Out! Out! Out!

Oh my bad
Well, no, i don't really know of a particular example, but i'm sure it's possible

Astana talks 'suspended' after Syrian rebels protest new barrage of air strikes on areas they hold in Syria
>twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/859731888616984576
wew

This modafeon.blog.ir/page/contact

Maybe you need Google Translate, cuz this site language are Persian, but you can emailed them with English

>you dont speak arab
>you dont have military experience
>martial arts!

Like I said, they had enough.
Just go to venezuela and fight maduro or something.

Hopefully when Assad has united Syria he retakes the Golan Heights as it is rightful Syrian clay.

>Sunni
>Based

I don't get it, what's the joke?

Going to jihad for Assad of course...

Thanks bro, you've been the most help i've had by far, this is a start maybe i'll post pics from the front in a couple of months lol

Can someone explain to me why the moderate beheaders wnat to moderate this?

Secular wahhabism, perhaps.

I want to moderate her hard too if you know what i mean tbqh baka sempai

Because they only fuck goats and Dima is not a goat.

..and happy Independence Day to the kikes.

Absolutely BTFO.

Assad wants to reach Dez before the FSA or YPG does, and we all know that the crown jewel is Raqqa, and Assad wants to cut IS in two and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic.

Filthy whore showing her elbows and neck!
Behead! Behead! Behead!

I guess i'll shitpost here right?, That will sure help
>They've had enough
They don't even accept foreign volunteer
Plus, it's not like i can't get training you dummy

So what happens when Macron wins in France and commits NATO to removing Assad? Will Drumpf stop them? What will Russia do?

>when Macron wins in France
Macron is kill.

>Macron wins in France and commits NATO to removing Assad
Repeat of 2013, where the Russian navy sits between Syria and the NATO fleet shooting down missiles fired across them, people get angry in the UNSC, and the NATO fleet breaks up and goes home a few weeks later.

Purple is an endless stream of shit because those fucker jordanians didn't close the border like they said they would and are supplying the NSyA with TOWS and manpower to keep Daraa hot.
They're also responsible for those chucklefuck mercenaries liberating sand on the iraqi border, up to the Euphraties.

Okay.
Btw, Syria only accept Volunteers from Syrian Nationality, Allies Country, and pro-Gov't Paramilitary Organization(hez etc), some of Foreigners join to Paramilitary Organization

Fucking never
Apparently there's isis behind every rock in Palmyra for the SAA, but nothing but empty sand in the south for the mercenaries

>död för de förenta staterna
You forgot the rest of the huthi slogan

>Allah är väldigt bra
> död för Israel
>Allah vi älsker dig

>Macron is kill
Is he? Still at 59% as far as I see

I'm not a muslim, i was just kidding, kek

Do we trust Cevipof?

You'll have to convert, Blackfoot

Only Few Road on South, rest of South are Desert, next season are Summer, guess they will die on there

Roach media after meeting: Russian relations with Turkey have fully recovered - Putin

I will Behead you.
KeK

I never thought I'd see Le Pen get over 40% in my life, she wont win but its amazing how well she did.

Peace was never an option

Mosul Reliable Maps
Like Mushroom

No one is actually advancing, it's just Islamic State switching uniforms and joining moderate terrorists.

That just smacks of 'nuke here'.

>she wont win
I'm not giving up hope.
Remember Tr*mp.

Anything happen recently?

He desperately needs a ceasefire with at least some of the moderat beheader groups. Otherwise he could never afford to free up enough capable forces to conduct such a major operation. Let's hope the peace talks bring some results, although I'm not expecting much.

If only Russia would deploy a division to serve as a spearhead for the SAA, it would be THE gamechanger and probably finish the war in a year.

It's not the battle of Hattin, I'm sure they have water.

Yep, and by 2022, the left will have a structural majority - there won't be enough white French for the FN to win

True, Bribe ISIS and they will change their Flag to FSA

Water in some of wadi(oasis)

>witnessing new pasta
wew

broof?

Oy vey!
>Israel's Foreign Ministry summoned Ambassador of Sweden after being the only European country to vote against Israel on UNESCO resultion

It's more likely to be a small convoy of 5 vehicles (maybe hummers or technicals) and a water buffalo charging across the sand from village to village to proclaim "liberation" when ISIS have been busy to the north of there for months.
Nothing RUaF couldn't fix with a few gun runs

Morning bolan.

Erdo in Sochi

I'd pay good money to see an Apocalypse Now style RuAF assault helicopter raid on that moderate beheaders group/convoy doing this shit out in the southern desert.

Has he proclaimed Sochi as rightful Ottoman clay yet?