How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/summa/1001.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inaccurate.

Pretty accurate famalam

How accurate is THIS?

>choise

Only because there is thought is there untruth.

Nihilism should actualli be on top

Who here took the empty pill?

>choise

>The world religions are mere attempts to understand the Truth

newadvent.org/summa/1001.htm

Being a nihilist is exhausting

I.... Fuck you.

Can't see shit Shlomo.

But I did see a larger resolution one earlier, and it was shit

> The perfection of our world
> A universe destroying itself , humans getting cancer for no reason , 80 % of our DNA is useless , we literally have to kill each other to survive etc etc

fpbp

>jews did nothing wrong
>>>/oven/

Pretty accurate according to my own subjective beliefs, so not accurate at all Kek. But in the end, all metaphysics cannot be studied like you would physics. I believe the brain has the power to bring things into reality, meme magic isn't all bullshit. It's why for motivated people shit just seems to go right, and I'm talking completely random, luck based things, like knowing some random friend that lands them a dream job, health, etc. While for depressed people shit just goes wrong, they forget everything, their pc dies or gets a virus, have no job (Lack of motivation accounts for this too and adds to their depression)
t. Agnostic

Kek

There is nothing supernatural but there is things that are divine to us in this universe, we can see them as divine cause we cant understand them and maybe never will.
Natural forces beyond our current human comprehension. We can merely speculate about it but never fully understand it. This is divinity. There is no one god, there is only natural forces beyond the human understanding.

The only way I can see a deity existing is outside of all religions.

They're all retarded and just trying to control people which seems beneath what a god would do

>Not being a nihilist that still believes some divine entity created the universe.

Underrated

I'm a theist but I do realize that you can't prove the existence of God. At all. It's all faith in the end.

I fail to see the problem here.

You don't see a problem with the reality you live in?

Should I?

Fuck off Styxx

Retard alert

user, you really have not noticed anything that could be a wee bit better like bone cancer in children?

Very accurate

It's not nihilism, then.

I was actually talking about the perfection of "creation". How everything just can't be coincidences.

yaaass

I do not worship children. They are no more special than adults. Suffering is suffering. Suffering is a gift. It is the perception of time. Time gives meaning to change. Change gives meaning to life.

I don't worship children either, but they won't have this time you worship.

this is accurate. how redpilled are you

They will have the time to choose whether to spend what little time they have as warriors or as victims. The same choice you have at this very moment. An hour living as a warrior is worth 10 years of living as a victim. Which will you choose?

It's a meme, ya dip!

The Indian knows the truth
Is that the secret to unlocking the mysterious?
Not shitting on a toilet?

Fuckin lost

Tales of warriors do not impress me, you fight when you have to.

According to your shitty worldview, I am at least several centuries old, for I have fought much.

kek

>How can I get rid of my property when I am and own all?

You poor thing. Too bad you weren't in the perfect world you wish for where time and change didn't exist and nothing had any meaning at all.

If you need struggle to find a meaning get yourself hemorrhoids.

Inaccurate. Here is your truth.

The Banach Tarski Paradox
Aleph-null
EPR Paradox
Delayed Choice Quatum Eraser
The 0 = 1 Infinity
Jews did nothing wrong

This

>Jesus as an enemy
I guess I'm not in the 4th step yet, I see him as a burning star showing us the way out of this material prism into the planes of pure spiritual existence. JHVH would be the demiurge then

My whole life has been a lie

Pantheism would be the next one up.

There is a lot of problems indeed but they probably don't come from the basis of our reality itself.

When will anons on Sup Forums take the final red pill and become Mormon?

*attempts

I've met people who were coddled their entire lives and shielded from struggle and suffering. Most of them were cunts. No power, no identity, no purpose. Most of them whine incessantly about how other people don't have it as well as they do. If they spend all of their time crying I can't help but wonder if having it that well is a good thing. Nothing can ever cure the eternal emptiness that defines their lives. Then I see poverty stricken people light up like a lantern at the sight of a decent meal. And I continue on wondering.

lol

Yeah it really depends on how/as what you see Jesus.
>Church Jesus is THE SON OF JHVH

Also I would like to point out that, like Buddha, It doesn't really matter, as long as the stories help you.
So don't get too hung up on stories, you have a "life", your own gospel.

I could explain a 3,4,5 triangle, or just go a^2+b^2=c^2.
Depends on the person which explanation he'll get {if any}.

What's the point then :^)

Pretty accurate. All (((religions))) are just mere tools to control the masses

The last one should be pantheism instead of deism.

I see Him as for what the ancient christian gnostics tended to see him. He truly is the "son" of God which is not the cosmic tyrant known as YHVH in the old testament.

The figure of Jesus is liberating, I can't see how He and his teachings could be seen as the voice of an enemy.

I said something like that too:

Should add
>for a reason
at the bottom

there has to be something, the universe seemingly came from nothing, and after billions of years things that were once inanimate rocks are now living and thinking, how do the right mixture of minerals gain a conscious mind