Well, Sup Forums? Are they right?

Well, Sup Forums? Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my first boss was racist against white people so.....yeh

Race is a social construct, so therefore racism can't exist.

So, technically, they're right.

I was denied entry to a Seoul nightclub because I was white.

this drives my racism

yes, and? not racism. sorry

except everybody charging them more for basically any goods you want to buy.

no bullshit, if you look white, even if you are not rich, and you buy in small stores and markets, you are probably paying 50% - 100% more than other people

no bullshit,

also if you buy from chinese, they charge whites whey more

BS

Don't give these people attention. They are saying this shit hoping that you attack them and they can cry more.

If you don't want to beleive it, don't. But east asians are racist as fuck.

>discrimiated against because of my race
>not racism

Unlike niggers I don't take it personally, but it's still discimination based on my race which is the definition of racism. Unless you are a lefty.

What are other examples of statements that disprove themselves?

>also if you buy from chinese, they charge whites whey more

Yep. We used to go to China Town in shit hole decrepit rotting gutter-filth Hell on Earth London to buy bootleg DBZ tapes in the early '90s and they would charge us £16 for 3 episodes, subbed in Chinese of course. Chinese paid about £3 for it.

I really hate the "Chinese are the ideal immigrants!" meme. They really aren't. They're shifty as fuck, they set up drug money laundering firms all over the place disguised as take-out places, they practice EXTREME nepotism and racial profiling, they're rude and anti social versus the host populace and they're rude, too. They simply don't overtly express their shit tendencies, unlike Africans and Arabs, who do, and integrate about as much as the aforementioned two.

As for the picture, of course anyone with half a brain knows that's bullshit. The people who honestly believe that will do mental backflips to come to that conclusion by asserting that racism isn't simply discrimination or hatred based on race but some systemic and convoluted process involving privilege, "oppression" which is a term these days that has lost all meaning and historical context when really, it's none of that horse shit.

That bullshit needs to end. Every month in the US, there are whites killed by blacks for their skin color.
I might be overeacting but these guys are so stupid they will get to a point where they'll attack whites simply because they are whites and say it's not racism. Why is that kind of comment even tolerated ?

Cringe.

Pure bullshit

White people experience racism DAILY. It's just that the left has raped the word "racist" to claim it's something only whites can commit.

unless they live in south africa and get murdered for being white

Gee, white people sure are lucky that racism is power + prejudice otherwise the South African government and their people would have a field day.

Just seeing that shit

Africa has one of two countries in the world that actually has racist legislation, at least that I know of. Zimbabwe makes white ownership of property illegal. The same is true in Fiji, but for those of Indian descent.

superiority is the best defense against slights of inferiority

OP posted a total strawman when considering the left argues non-whites cannot be racist, and racism is something exclusively white, therefore whites cannot be victims of racism which can only come from whites.

Also:
>whites are only 13% of the population
>whites are the ONLY race not out to kill the planet with over-population
>whites are the ONLY ones who need "diversity" which is just another way of saying they must hand over the spoils of their civilization to everyone else then get the fuck out of the way

And it's all justified by playing a "racist" narrative.

when you are walking down the street and they only ask you for money. #WhiteRacism

Unless you live in southern california

lmao the only reason that status is right is that white people will be their usual strong selves and nip it in the bud if these niggers attempt at being racist ever gets out of hand

The greatest slave in history was white.

>I was denied entry to a Seoul nightclub because I was white.

probably because you're a fat weeb

umm sizeist muuuuuch?

I was bullied in school for being Swedish.
I'm a mongrel.

>umm sizeist muuuuuch?
You sound like a pede in a circlejerk of replies

Tell that to the victims of South Africa.

>circlejerk
Please use genderneutral insults.
Assface is ok.

Are the Irish not considered white anymore?

>Affinity Magazine, no one have heard about before
>post something that will trigger whites
> free traffic and clicks and shekkels

keep up buying it stupid goy

What's with he hearts flamalam?

I wanted to abandon my wife and child, but I couldn't because I'm white.

Non whites are not human

So Whites can neither experience or be Racist

at this point I'm pretty sure these threads are being posted by shills, at least I hope they are, I'd hate for someone to be so gullible they do all this advertising for free.

What a cuck youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

>Moved to the deep south when I was younger
>Ended up in a school that was only 10% white
>Spent almost 4 years of high school surrounded by black people
>Called "white motherfucker" daily
>Constantly told that I was "privilaged" so "I must let people take stuff from me"
>Constantly robbed, beaten, told that I was the reason they were on welfare
>Get stabbed one day because I got tired of the daily insults and told someone "go to hell nigger, I'm not helping you"
>Get suspended although I was stabbed because I said nigger
>Guy who stabbed me got off scot free
>Finally family moved the fuck away after I graduated because their house got robbed, black cops refused to do anything because we were white.
...Yeah, white people totally don't expirence racism.

Are they still posting racist bullshit for clicks or did someone fake this?

what was wrong with your old folks, user?

Antifa is the basically the klan but for cucks, who love niggers, sandmonkeys, kikes, gooks, and chinks but hate us nice white folks who didnt do anything wrong. they are the clueless cucks clan.

Go to the ghetto after dark and say that.

Yep and comfy as fuck

I did reading that tweet but I'm not going to fucking cry about it.

I hope they keep believing that. It's doing great things for everyone.

Leafland has laws that allow employers to discriminate against whites when hiring. The federal public works department had a policy for years outright banning the hiring of white males that was upheld in the courts. Sooo yeah.

They are racially discriminated in their own country lol.

They didn't move after you got stabbed in school?
If you killed your parents for putting you through this we understand.

I was thinking the same thing user.

>An entire race of people can't experience something solely because of their race

Yeah that is the literal definition of racism right there.

>media outlet that is blatantly racist towards whites claims that white can't experience racism

Pretty ironic. Seriously though, go look at their tweet history. It's overflowing with racism.

Then as a white person I can say the word Nigger, correct? I won't experience any racism if I do? Give me a break

Good lets keep it that way. I like my life soft and comfy

My dad took a job there when he lost his due to the plant he was working at being outsourced. Thought the pay would be worth it. Family ended up regretting it and moved away.

I'm an Englishman who lived in the countryside of Tochigi Japan for two years. Experienced racism all the time. Did not give a shit. And that seems to be a real difference I've found. In that all the white people I know who have experienced real racism don't care. Where as any coloured person I know chimps out at the slightest hint of racism and uses it as an opportunity to gain power over someone by yelling oppression and offended over and over.

Why are you giving some neo-Marxist nobodies attention? they say shit like this every day and the particular outlet you just advertised is craving attention, just recently they posted "white people age like bananas!".

>reads pic
I just did

Isn't pointing out that a certain race does, or can experience, a certain thing a form of racism in itself?

>CCC
underrated post

Now you know why Jews are trying to destroy the family unit

Yeah im pretty sure the people killed in Fresno didn't experience racism, even though the perpetrator said he "hates white people" explicitly, yeah sure im bet those now dead people weren't subject to racism.

Oh but José Gonzales and Trayboq'kangz Johnson were the worst victims of raycis america when a congressman suggested the need for id's in the election.

My junior hs gf broke up with me and some friends of mine stop talking to me because I was an Albanian.

Plot twist: I am not Albanian

I like the way you think.

Happened to me numerous times in Korea and a couple times in Japan. Koreans are racist as fuck. Didn't bother me though, just went to the next club and got on with my life.

Sage all marketing.

>racism against whited does not exist

Parasites attacking the host. Lol

Truth. The people saying that shit don't have any idea how fucked their lives would be if white people didn't exist.

Its obvious that who ever is running that twitter account is baiting everyone because of the amount of clicks they are getting now, after they started spewing racist shit like that
My only question is how is that twitter account hasnt been banned yet, i thought twitter was really against that shit

Of course I experience racism.

>"Those people" are the racism-e.
>I'm the racism-er.

Or did the nigger mean towards myself?

Lots of places in Japan deny you entry if you're white. I'm white and I don't care

He didn't even want to end slavery, he just wanted to leave to Scotland.

I truly hope an ethnic cleansing happens, im tired of these uppity negros who so desperately want tk be oppressed, if they want oppression so bad let's give it to them.

just need to append a P

daily reminder I don't give a shit

>My only question is how is that twitter account hasnt been banned yet
Easy, they're being racist against whites, they wouldn't dare to post anything remotely racist against blacks.
You don't get banned on twitter if you post anti-white stuff (like half of twitter is composed of white hating niggers) so i doubt they'll do anything, you could post you want to slit the throat of every single white person on the planet with a dull knife and that you hate every single one with every bit of your body, and yet nothing happens, but if you say "i hate black people" you get banned almost instantly.

>Affinity Magazine

Literally fucking who

Well, they had to use the banana analogy so the monkeys that are having their caretakers read them the tweets will understand

They were afraid of your BWC.

I've heard Asians can be a bitty iffy with their clubs. At the same time though were you absolutely shitfaced?

E Michael Jones said best. We've been conditioned to feel like something is wrong with us if we're not estatic at our own demise. Shit is going to end, but not in the way the demons want.

My black wife had been called a nigger twice in her life and upset when she was followed in a store. Her and her friend actually went to said store to steal.
Me, I've been refused service on more than one occasion and called cracker, honky,white devil, white boy etc. Literally hundreds of times. And yet (my soon to be ex wife) fell for the BLM we wuz meme. Fuck niggers.