DO RICH PEOPLE HIT THEIR KIDS OR IS IT JUST POOR PEOPLE?

Rich people rape their children.

stupid people hit their kids, which is like 95% of the population, rich or poor

Definitely rich people do, but to a lesser extent. Gaining wealth more often than not, required having sufficient IQ to do so. Intelligent people are able to reason more easily (still not easy) with their children, and are aware of the effects of hitting. If there is a screw-loose in a parent, then all bets are off. But again, less likely to be a mental case if you were intelligent enough to find a path to wealth.

Rich people don't have to, they just have to threaten to cut off access to daddy's money.

DEF LEPPARD SUCKS!

Here in the US, rich white people don't but rich Asians and rich niggers are still known to give their kids some solid beatings.

Some football nigger was suspended for beating the shit out of his kid with a stick a few years back.

Hitting your children is okay if they defy your authority. There is no need to use physical violence for crap like breaking stuff.
Raising kids is like raising dogs, don't spoil them.

in the end old people end up beaten by strangers in nursing homes, or abandoned in the streets, cause their kids resent them, took all their money and left in them in said cheap nursing home, or street.

its just the circle of life

Rich people have other leverage over their kids. Doesn't mean they hit their kids less than poor people, but they have less reason to resort to violence if they want to teach their kids a lesson.

this is true, i dont hit my dogs, although i do get physical in other ways, like letting them know who is boss,, they are good doggos, all the rest of dogs in the neighborhood are spoiled and all stressed up barking all day, mine bark rarely

it probably depends on the parents' parents
both my parents came from lower-middle to middle-class families, and they were both hit as children.

They were boomers and make a good amount of money but they hit (not beat, just slapped/grabbed shirt) me when I was younger (like under 12) when I got way out of line but it was for the better.

Proverbs 13:24
King James Version (KJV)
>He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

rich people pay poor people to hit their kids for them

Rich people just go on vacation overseas while their nannies deal with their kid's bullshit.

Well since I only see black people hitting their kids I'm going to go out on a limb and say just poor people.

>rich people pay poor people to hit their kids for them
more like take classes and read books about how to beat your kids without leaving marks

at least that's what I was always told

use a sack of oranges to beat them

oldskool thick phonebook; no bruises

Not being allowed to hit your child is retarded. I understand forbidding constant abuse but how are you to educate your child without punishing it. You can't correct bad behaviour without pain. That's why we are stuck with millions of alochol/drugs abusing kids with 0 tolerance of the elders

I don't get phonebooks anymore, I can still get oranges

they dont beat their kids, thats a poor person thing.

can you even buy oranges in the winter?
>tfw minnesotafag

Here in France there's a saying that arabic dads don't know what a belt is for except beating kids with it. It's cultural and not related to wealth.

yeah the jews store them in warehouses or something

it depends on how the parent grew up (ie from poor family but wealthy = still likely to hit their kids) but the likelihood/severity of hitting your child dwindles as you move up the socioeconomic ladder

rich people pay other people to hit their kids

Sounds like someone's never heard of Mommie Dearest

Tell that to Bing Crosby

That's not mummy. THIS is Mummy!