This is what leftists actually belive

>this is what leftists actually belive

He's going to over throw himself an instate himself as the president?

wtf I'm #leresistance now

wtf i love dictator trump now

They said the same thing with Bush.

Timothy Snyder is WWII and East-European """Historian""" sponsored by (((them))). I think he wants a new Hitler\Stalin figure to be real, people will ask him questions and pay money for his speeches about horrors of WWII.

It's funny how they blame trump for what they themselves, under CIA direction, were going to do

>leftists literally only notice inherent problems with our political system when /theirguy/ is out of office. But they tolerated all the same crap for 8 years while Obama was president with not so much as a fucking peep out of nearly all of them.
>meanwhile it took half of the right a whole of 5 seconds to start criticizing Trump when he attacked Syria.
>Ted is completely unsurprised. In fact he predicted this.

I prefer historian Timothy Leary.

if only
>sigh

>topics
>adolf hitler
LITERALLY

Against who? Himself?

>salon
Why do shills always cite this website?

I fucking wish.

I really wish I was an academic so I could rip him a new one and have people listen.

Its funny because all his nonsense about "subverting democracy" and people only listening what they want to hear so they can put an oligarch in power is exactly what they're fucking doing right now. They're deflecting so fucking hard.

>They said: 'Don’t worry about the facts, don’t worry about logic, think instead in terms of mystical unities and direct connections between the mystical leader and the people.' That’s fascism. Whether we see it or not, whether we like it or not, whether we forget, that is fascism."
Drumpfties BTFO

I regret not voting for Ted in the primaries

Didn't they just write that Trump doesn't find being president all that great?

That's literally describing leftist thinking in a nutshell.

Kek

>chauncey

Dafaq stage a coup to become president? I thought that already happened?

> Trump's gonna stage a coup and overthrow democracy
> We should stage a coup and overthrow democracy

liberal logic.

>The McRibwas dry. And there wasn't a single pickle. I explicitly told the cashier that I wanted pickles. But no pickles. Dry burger. Fries were a bit soggy. That's fascism. Whether we see it or not, whether we like it or not, whether we forget, that is fascism."

Liberals be like

>OVERTHROW TRUMP BECAUSE OUR FEELINGS ARE HURTAT THE DIRECT COST TO THIS COUNTRIES DEMOCRACY

>THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC SHOULD BE ABOLISHED

then they like

>TRUMP IS GOING TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY

A Fucking LIBERAL.

Do we have a name for the tall guy who is to Pence's right? He's been with trump forever.

>I'm right
>you're wrong
>therefor you're a fascist

I'm detecting a common theme among leftists.

I wish they'd quit getting our hopes up.
>Trump will never install himself as dictator and start giving helicopter rides
>The dream is over.

>>this is what leftists actually belive
Oh, and how's that wall working out for you?

My hair has been receding for years.
All I need now is some cool goggles.

>Trump staging a coup against himself

Now that's 79 dimensional upside down Tetris
The absolute madman

Are leftists really this scared (because of their delusions) or is it fear mongering to get people on their side? A bit of both?

First thing I noticed too. Really makes me think how Stalin never comes up.

>'Don’t worry about the facts, don’t worry about logic, think instead in terms of mystical unities and direct connections between the mystical leader and the people.'

Oh my God! Obama and Bernie are fascists! I should have voted for them.

>overthrow democracy
>US of A is a Republic
I'm confused. Who's democracy is he going to overthrow?

its not a strawman though, leftists are fucking retarded. they called people who didnt recognize obama as president treasonous and then proceed to say trump is an illegitimate president.

The same thing has been said since Bill Clinton.
>this time it's for real, the president is totally going to suspend elections and become a dictator.

Being a mentally retarded normie is a-political. For example I distinctly remember people literally believing that Barrack Obama was part of a secret agenda to turn everybody gay.
In hindsight it was true, but the point is there was no evidence at the time.

>Their predictions don't happen.
>Well, I only said "pretty much" not "totally guaranteed" so I'm not actually wrong.
>I said there was only a 1% chance of it happening, and it happened, so I'm actually completely right.
>Ha ha, looks like I, the elite liberal college professor, am victorious once again! Suck it, ring wing nutjobs!

This is so stupid, pence will be in office before drumphy even tries to seek a second term...

Right? What is that title even trying to imply?

I wish, democracy is a joke.

>Topics: Adolf Hitler

If only.
>(((democracy)))

Good. Fuck "democracy" and fuck leftists.

>American English
Democracy and republics don't describe the same thing. Best Korea is a republic without democracy whereas US has democracy.

>the jew shrieks in pain as he hits you

I know, trump is too stupid to try and stage a coup. I doubt he knows what that word even means.

i dont think you understand what "coup" means if you think trump can seize power from himself.

I saw this guy on Bill Maher. He's hysterical. Like full Alex Jones tier.

Read the article and if you can stomach it, the comments, over at the Salon article.

They're 100% onboard the Infowars train now.

>LOOK FOR THE FALSE FLAG!

>LOOK FOR ANOTHER 9/11!

The opening paragraphs are full of completely imaginary scenarios about Trump that haven't/aren't actually occurring (mass deportation squads on the loose, armies of brownshirts harassing and beating up Muslims and peaceful protesters in the streets).

It's pure fantasy. And he takes it so, so, so seriously.

Meanwhile, the head editor at Salon?

He had this to say last week about "democracy".

>French radical scholar Cécile Winter, in fact, perceives a “general law” in Western-style democracy that “the left is necessarily in the minority.” Elections cannot remedy this, she writes, because “they always appeal to the individual account and to the counting of individuals” and can only confirm “that indeed there exists what had always existed in the static, state-like impotence of its dissipation, and nothing else.”

>Winter’s solution to this state of political stagnation and despair, induced by the illusory nature of democracy? She thinks the left needs to get over seeing “dictatorship” as a bad word, because it’s the only way stuff actually gets done. OK then! Full points for thinking outside the box! But in all honesty, we might want to bring in some consultants and refine that a little.

I remember when Bush was going to overthrow democracy. Then it was Obama.

>in fact, perceives a “general law” in Western-style democracy that “the left is necessarily in the minority.”

The fucking gall.

1. That's not fascism

2. Kek will smite you

This week;

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER AND IS TAKING AWAY WOMEN'S AND MINORITIES RIGHTS AT A LEVEL NOT SEEN SINCE NAZI GERMANY!

>HAHAHAHAHH DRUMPFKINS! TRUMP JUST PASSED A BUDGET THAT WAS A SLIGHTLY MORE CONSERVATIVE VERSION OF OBAMA'S! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

God damn I hope so

This guy is just shilling his book;

>HOW TO IDENTIFY FASCISTS

Not even memeing.

His acting is atrocious. He was a comedy show shilling it, and people were laughing at the BIG ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA jokes, and he was like;

>No. This is serious. Don't laugh.

>This. Is. Hitler.

>...Just wait for his Reichstag Fire...Then RESIST!

>...Find out more by buying my book.

Literally.

He's straight up Water Filter Salesman tier.

They will call cleaning house 'staging a coup'. You know it will happen. They want nothing more than to make us the bad guys.

Leftists are subhuman animals.

>(((Democracy)))
>(((Democrats))) (((Republicans)))
>left right
All blue pill. Trump, and people behind the whole operation, mostly army and intelligence retirees, already pulled off a successful overthrow and flipped the elections that were supposed to be rigged (like every other before that).

Well that`s pratically the only chance he has to really do as he promised, considering how little the GOP supports him

I do not even find this line of thinking that unreasonable.

God Emperor when?

>most army and intelligence retirees

which of those categories do we fall into?

What are you implying with this?
Everyone can post an image without context.

>t. windmill posters

and i believe trump is getting cucked by a shadow government

>T. Leaf

Sup Forums is free human resource that the clever people in charge of Trumps campaign learned to harness.
This is partially true, but Trump is being an obstruction to them as much as they are to him.

This (((historian))) better be right. I'm sick of waiting.

All these threads comparing America's situation to the Fall of Rome and I'm still waiting for the collapse of the Republic.

I'm not implying anything. I'm portraying reality.

>Trump will try to owerthrow democracy
>People democraticly protest against fascim

Because it's what they would do if they got in power.

>democratically assaulting people in the street for oppressively voting for a different candidate

>Tags: Adolf Hitler

o im laffin

also wtf im with her now

Wuh oh.

Looks like we got a meme leak.

>Trump doesnt know why Civil War started
Drumpftards are pathetic. Democrats are being persecuted and threatened by trump-supporters.

It is their moral obligation to fight for constitution and freedom of America.

nice I like it fpbp came here to post this upboats all around

If trump does this, i will help quell the uprising.

the only way we're going to get trumps policies, is by dissolving the judicial and legislative.

Pls be true.

I Simply believe that in a more than ever corrupt system that opposes an unorthodox president, Has quite the chance to be toppled in a time of crises.

Trump has enough political motivation to try it at least. If anyone is gonna turn the USA into the second Rome its probably Trump or some future president like him.

He might just take some steps to lessen the power of the other institutions.

>Leftists are being persecuted by losing a democratic election
>It's their moral obligation to burn the flag and hang the democratically elected President to instate their own leader against Fascism for the Constitution

He will use army to enforce martial law (anti-terrorist law) and shut down democracy for ever.

Santiago style.

>Establishment says Trump will stage coup
So it's safe to say that the establishment is in the process of staging a coup/

STOP BRRRRIMPHHTFFFF NOW!!!!

>burn the flag

>People should be hanged for burning a piece of cloth
Hvae you ever read constitution? Its said pretty clear that the only source of power is the people.
Its up to people decide whats democratic, not some phony ass billionaire with connections.

>democracy is attempting to kill the other parties when you lose an election

Probably not so much Trumpbut someone after him, with right wing death squads and all will with backing from the public. I would give it another half a decade or so if the leftists keep spazzing out in public.

Democracy is the will of the people

>timely, relevant, related facts
wow this post is almost too good to be on Sup Forums with all the path-blocking prove-me-wrong cuck bullshit threads.

winter is hopelessly confused. the left has been the majority in france and america -- the only two countries where the left-right paradigm mattered, even if in different ways -- since their respective revolutions. the left was always the party of free markets, liberalism was always what we now understand (largely) as libertarianism. there was nothing really radical about it at any point in history, and radicalism is what she's describing.
>a fucking woman
am i probably just wasting my time? yeah. probably.
radicalism is the permanent minority, and for obvious reasons. if the right had been the majority all this time, as she implicitly asserts, france would have had a king again, and americans would be a distributed theocracy that vested far more power in the courts, having better safeguarded them, than the executive.

>[Quote] "It's pretty much inevitable" [/Quote] that Trump will try to stage a coup and overthrow democracy
wow

51% have the right to massacre the 49%. how progressive

are you accusing someone of an implication so that you don't have to process the information you've just been given and come to a rational conclusion, because you don't like what it would obviously be?

try irrationalism then, the american left does

Can you even read?

>the will of the people isn't the "will of the people" when that will isn't what you personally want
>so you better kill the democratic opposition and force everyone to live the way you want them to because thats totally not what fascists do

that's precisely why it's useless in politics and great in markets for bread and toilet paper.

your people should know that better than anybody.

My line of thinking(Which was not clear in my reply) Has nothing to do with lefties.

This is why I think it is not unreasonable

>Donald DRUMPF elected by the minority of people enforces racist policies
>Donald DRUMPF goes against THE CONSTITUTION
>wtf we have to stop him
>FUCKING LEFTISTS REEEEEEE