Um, no. Try again, sweetie

>Um, no. Try again, sweetie.

Do you think that whoever made this has a point? Is Mike Rowe the Bill Nye for conservatives, helping them spread their own views on social issues?

Who the fuck is mike Rowe?

Isn't science about refuting criticism with evidence, not false equivalences?

If what Bye the pseudoscience guy says is true it should be able to withstand scrutiny from peer review

Just stop being faggots. I don't care how many dicks Bill Nye has invented. No one likes the left's cringy bullshit, and more importantly, no one wants their kids to be exposed to it. They are literally teaching kids how to get themselves bullied at school for being gay.

The guy from Dirty Jobs who this generation seems to hate because he frequently tells them there is no shame in working dirty and dangerous jobs and you can make a good living off of it. He essentially goes around and works a day at different dirty jobs to raise awareness of how shitty some people have it to keep the wheels of modern civilization moving. He more or less just tells people that not everyone can be boardroom executives and open vegan gluten free coffee bars and expect civilization to keep working if nobody takes up the dirty jobs.

But the show is pretty ridiculous would you not agree?

Is like he is trying to be so hip and cool to attract young viewers but he only makes a fool of himself and the topics he's discussing.

>Engineer
>Scientist
Hes not a scientist, he is a leftist shill spouting propaganda and pushing an agenda. and this Mike Rowe sounds like a faggot.

>one shows you there is no shame in doing unsavoury jobs if it provides for you and your family while promoting traditional values.
>the other claims that if you dont agree with his unproven "science" than you are a terrible human being and should be jailed.
You are right, very similar.

check the wikipedia changelog on bill nye's article, they've been adding a bunch of stuff to make him appear more scientifically legitimate in the past week

>a fucking sundial

Mike Rowe makes us see all the icky things that we don't wanna see. I want to be a gender studies major who owns a cis-free cafe where no STRAIGHT FUCKING WHITE MALES can show me the unpretty sides of life.

you forgot to add Rowe got his "big-break" after college by joining an Opera group then moving to Voice-overs, real dirty work.

Rowe is as much a clown as Nye.

>appeal to authority fallacy
Well I guess since he did a science once that means he's an authority on ALL science!

Bill Nye might have a certain degree of credability in mechanical engineering. But in biology? No. Bill Nye was shitposting in the wrong field of science.

You're a moron and a cuck. Mike Rowe never claimed to be blue collar. The whole point of the show is that he's a white collar shmuck doing shitty jobs.

>some people work difficult jobs so we should respect them
>REEEE CONSERVATIVE RHETORIC

Is the guy from OP's pic in a mental institution?

Call me old fashioned, but of what these two clowns are doing, Mike Rowe's results seem more wholesome. Shining light on civilization's underlings who keep nice things like running water, sewage, maintenance, etc, going.

Bill Nye, on the other hand, lets you know that your vagina has a voice and that while you may THINK you're a straight white man, you may actually be a gay black trans woman since sex and gender are just a spectrum.

I'm a fish biologist, if I started waxing poetic about tapir biology I'd be out of my league and people would immediately call me on it. Why does and engineer, if that, get to become a gender biology PhD, climatologist, and sociologist without question? It's ludacris, even potentially ja rule

This so much.

Mike Rowe actually had to meet with and closely interact with people who do that kind of work and his degree helps him make a watchable show without relying on writers. Bills engineering work can be done by yourself with a computer and minimal interactions with some guy who gives you some numbers and his public appearances are scripted.

>pretends to be a gritty working man

Except he doesn't do that at all, he just tries to showcase and dignify the jobs that are done by working men.

Of all the fucking shit that leftists pull, I cannot believe these motherfuckers would stoop to criticizing Mike Rowe for trying to bring respect to workers

Who wrote this?

LOL it's apples and oranges.

Mike Rowe is simply trying other people's shitty jobs. Bill Nye is spreading disinformation. The fuck.

>Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick in soccer
>Are you saying Messi can't slam dunk over 30 points a game?

GTFO

They hate the working man. Anyone who tries to show you their plight is a villain in their eyes.

I think both of them are hacks.

fuck me dead, a ridgy-didge leaf with a good point

This, it's just more lefty hate of the working class.

You're absolutely right about everything but
>unsavoUry
Plz tell me you copied that from a 4bongs.info on Dirty Jobs.

Bill doesn't write the script you fucking idiot. He's a mouthpiece now

>Not his fault for accepting paychecks, signing contracts, basking in fame, and knowingly spreading propaganda while demonizing those that don't fall for it.

Yeah, he's a just another victim