How can white people be so privileged that they'll never experience racism?

How can white people be so privileged that they'll never experience racism?

Is affinity right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/530314/aaron-9-bullied-to-death-for-being-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racism = prejustice + power.

You're an idiot. Whites do experience racism. Look a the knock out game or college enrollment testing requirements.

stop spamming this

We're just too cool.

You really wanna do this, OP?

Daily reminder that white numales/weeaboo women bow before Japanese pussy/cock and will leave the country due to discrimination and then we'll keep the kids (if the dad is white, at least)

Isn't trying to eliminate racism by placing requirements for ethnic diversity racism in itself? So yes, whites do experience racism

Except when Affinity posted about how white people age like bananas.

That's fine though. I used to be totally anti racist, even ran with SHARPs in my youth. And thanks to ignorance like that from Affinity, I want RACE WAR NOW!!!!

Ahhhh... the sweet privilege of the eternal victim card.

Daily reminder that any white person seeing that tweet is actually experiencing racism.

Those people are retarded.

Google Kris Donald the Scottish teenager. Tortured and burnt to death after a Paki gang went looking for a white boy to murder

Cool, kikes can never experience racism.

Sure thing affinity.
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/530314/aaron-9-bullied-to-death-for-being-white/

Daily reminder that if you aren't white, you should kill yourselves and your retarded crotch fruit.

How can you bee too retarded to look at the catalog and realize this thread already exists?
Are you stupid?

best part is, in the race war, these white and kike liberals will be the first to die by their nigger pets

Irish guy here,

There was an Indian guy named Ramanujan he was a greater Genius than any of your line will ever be, you simplistic child

The argument that "People of Color can't be racist because they hold no power" is dumb. Following that logic , Nazis were not anti-semites until they gained control of the German government and the KKK can't be called racist anymore because it lost the power it once had. But the arbitrary proviso of "power" was never part of the definition of racism until racism amongst people of color became widespread enough to require a convenient evasion

Go check Affinity's twitter page

ALL of their articles are anti-white or have something derogatory about white people in their titles.

*prejudice
And yeah, this kind of retarded changing of definitions to fit narrative is not only why I hate libtards but a reason why there's so much shit going down in US right now - new definitions for the terms of cultural and social value that give people excuse to act like retards. Be it racism, be it *phobia, be it feminism.

Daily reminder that liberals are SO stupid that they don't even know about the Barbary Coast, or the current existence of slavery by non-white oppressors in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, or the societal/ ideological dangers of affirmative action. Fuck off with these bait threads.

Daily reminder that black people have never created an advanced civilization.

Whites never fucking experienced any racism and that's a fact
>b-but muh jews and t-they say mean things! :(

that's not racism you soft cunt whites were never enslaved or genocided

How the fuck can a Polish not know that whites were enslaved

We aren't white you fucking idiot.

Shit troll. Kill yourself.

Hahahahaha.

Sanity check here...are the memes for real?
> Whit genocide via replacement migration and affirmative action is real.
> destruction of marriage and family via unjust laws and normalizing of transkin has already happened.
> a group of rich investors, mostly Jewish, that wants open borders and one world government, controls the mainstream media and both sides of major political parties today, especially in the USA, today, and has for decades.
> Hitler was basically a good guy as political leaders go, and killed less than 5% of the number of civilians his enemies (Soviet Communists) killed.
> Communism = Jewish takeover. The Bolsheviks were almost all Jews.
> Global warming is a lie designed solely to push creating a world government that benefits rich capital owners.
> At current rates, White Americans will be a minority in about 20 years, and will lose political power (ie go below 30%, with non-whites unified against us) in about 40 years, leaving only a handful of elite families ruling over a mulatto slave class. Whites still free and unified at that time will be murdered by non-white mobs who believe they are doing the Lord's work, as happened to the Rhodesian nation when Britain backed their enemies.
> No one knows what we will experience after death, so I can't take comfort in an afterlife fantasy, ie I cannot an hero out of the coming struggle.

Please confirm for me that this (I lose my job in ~20 years, and get killed by hostile minorities in ~40 years) is the true state of affairs, and I am not insane.

Unironic NatSoc here. White people are the master race so it does make sense. We don't experience racism we experience jealousy.

>white rhodies didn't experience racism
>armenians didn't experience racism
>saffers aren't experiencing racism right now
>white american government contractors and college applicants haven't been experiencing racism for years
Even by their own definition () these groups are all victims of racism.

Daily reminder

Yeah same. I used to be so anti-racist. I remember being on forums when I was like 14 posting about how all racists should be killed and stuff like that. Now literally has the kikes race war now. The left only have themselves to blame.

Whites were enslaved by Muslims dumb faggot

>Dark skinned Finn

/pol needs a refugee flag for these guys.

lmao when?

t. Bell "citations are the patriarchy" hooks

>racism = prejustice + power.
Social power?
Political power?
Media power?
Military power?
Physical power?

If a a black guy is bigger than you and assaults you for being white, then by your own definition, that's racism.

Fucked if I know I am too busy working full time and looking after my family

Well fucking said

A leftist might say that whites could still maintain a decent amount of control despite becoming a minority. But then, leftists would keep agitating against that control...

Look up the Barbary slave trade.

>communism was never tried

They aren't PoC, they are SoS - Shades of Shit.

Why can't liberals perform a simple Google search?