What's up with this "eastern europeans are poor" meme? We aren't poor. We are first world. Communism died years ago...

What's up with this "eastern europeans are poor" meme? We aren't poor. We are first world. Communism died years ago. We will surpass Germany in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4rfHAqs9EI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

materialism should not be the ultimate goal. wealth and high standard of living is a natural byproduct of a healthy, happy society

thats not hard after all because germany just kills itself

Show me a happy and healthy society in 2017.

Why do all eastern Europeans come to Great Britain for "a better life" then?

>pizza comes with a tub of strawberry jam

youtube.com/watch?v=T4rfHAqs9EI

>Large Cheese only pizza
>Trash strewn about room
>'See?? We aren't poor. Superpower by 2020'

>Vape

New Zealand seems to be top contender for that one.

Your pizza looks grey.

HIS PIZZA HAS A TUB OF STRAWBERRY JAM

I married an Eastern European. You guys are poor as fuck. That's why I pay thousands of dollars each year in immigration attorney fees trying to secure visas for my family members. Because they're all poor and they all want to leave their shithole countries and come to the US.

That pizza looks like shit, mate

>We aren't poor
>average wage is 400 dollars

yeah totally first world

cuck

Pizza proofs it.

Fuggin slavs

Dumb racemixer.

8 slices of pizza for Poland?!?!?!
What the fuck, you guize are rich!

Because we still have shit for brains leaders who believe money comes from EU the same way children believe money comes from an ATM.

You guys did good leaving, soon hope to kick out those fuckers and stop all the policies that force young Poles to leave for the UK

Consumerism is great if you want a McDonald's and Walmart every mile and all your forests cut down for farms and suburbs

400 a week?

I might be difficult but i think i could wipe my ass with that pizza.

Congratulations on your family affording the internet. Its good to be proud of these achievements.

Nice bait, 10/10

>That monitor stand
>Trackball keyboard
>Vaper
>Empty Pepsy bottle
>Woodwork tool
>desk of fake wood
>Not even toppings on pizza

I congratulate you for this masterful crafted shitpost.

>no toppings other than cheese and tomato

Truly the only way to eat pizza.

I can't find strength to finish it.
Fucking 50 cm pizza. Still, totally worth it. I had a coupon.

Hardly... I like my in-laws. And the ones who have been able to secure visas and came over here have already paid me back. A couple of them also built me a beautiful deck on the back of my house as a "Thank You" for helping them out. I like my family.

Old dusty screen, cheap storebought pizza, strawberry jam, pepsi max and a crappy old keyboard. You poorfag.

Month

not even a zapekanka. traitors like you should be shot

>Poland

Kek.

kek

Im sorry bud. I make that much in 2 days as an uneducated factory worker.

buncha no finishing your food, slack jawed faggots around here,

choke on it

That's what happens when you're a nation of toilet cleaners

At least it keeps your women from getting fat.

I'd rather venture into eastern Europe then western Europe for many reasons, one of the mains reasons being I'm less likely to be killed by Ahmed in a big city.

Kosciuszko and Pułaski fought for your country you dumb racemixer. I love like americunts always go
>hehe eastern euros are not white ;)
then they marry eastern european women.

Are you white? How did you meet her?

This. Rather live in a nice Slavic country than a nigger filled shithole (Paris).

I dont agree on the "stronk east europe"But In my eyes poland is a greater place to live in germany at this point,

>happy

If you live in Pyongyang and are not intelligent enough to see past the propaganda and indoctrination.

You guys are whiter than most americans.

Give it time my based eastern european squatting slavs....give it time...

Eventually all the smart people who GTFO during communism will come back looking for a place where white genocide isnt tolerance.

Your only poor via the globalist world bank fake goy money standards not based on real wealth or value of people.

I agree. Treacherous coward nation of shit cleaners.

they will not come anymore.

I'm not gonna lie. OP lives in a wonderland and yes we are poor as fuck compared to amerifags. But at least living here is cheap as well and 400 a month is just below average here so if you're not a dumb ass you can earn a normal living. also no islam foothold here.

Oh also...standard cheese pizza nothin good on it? That's why your a dirt poor 3rd world country.

your food looks like shit, come to palestine to see real healthy tasty food

No job opportunity. They all come over here for a handout.

youre poor

t. rich man employing your filthy rat people :)

And Western Europe is too priced for you, at least in Eastern Europe you have the same buying power than at home and the infrastructures are kinda the same

I earn 900 dollars a month (before taxes). Yes, I earn more than half of the working population, though not more than average.
No, we are poor and will be forever poor because our state has sold all our industry to swindlers and completely ruined it. C-Capitalism ho.

Slovenia has the best pizza in the world.

>Russian
>Calling another slav a traitor

Top fucking kek you gopnik fuck.

They were rats during the WWII, they're still rats.

Just about 2 days work here as a cabinetmaker...funny thing is I lose $400/wk in payroll tax...

>fml...

>eating nasty greasy shitty fast food pizza
>not making delicious healthy homemade wholegrain vegan pizza (no meat or dairy)

>be poland
>in USSR
>be shithole for decades
>leave USSR
>begin to rise and shine
I wonder why. We should have let you starve to death when the rubble crashed. I remember seeing empty Russian stores on TV with 2 pack of flour and some eggs left. But you probably wasn't born back then so you don't remember. 30 years ago your country was on North Korea level. Then the savior came.

I´m sure your wife is a cutie.

How much is the rent for a 40 sqm flat in a nice part of Prague?

i made it and i'm very cute ;)

>Be a fucking soviet ruskie
>Attack Poland in 1920
>Get BTFO
>Go to hitler to suck his dick and tag team against Poland 19 year later
>Call Poles rats and traitors

I wonder why the rest of slavic countries fucking hate you. Rly it's a mystery.

Kek, even this Somali lurking on Sup Forums earning more twice that much.

>vegan pizza (no meat or dairy)
Nigger what the fuck

I've never been one to claim East Euros aren't white. And as for my wife, she's definitely white.

How does one acquire a qt eastern yuro waifu with a stable trad family?

>kacap talkibg ahit about poles
Arent you fuckers starving on the streets? Once we switch to electric cars you will go back to 19th century when selling vodka made 20% of your GDP

That's an average here, if you're not a fucking idiot you earn a normal wage.

Also there is a plus to this, i pay 250 for all my bills, including 100 mb/s internet.

Yes, I'm white. I met her at a social event in my city. She was here on a student-work visa. After we met, I asked for her number, we went on a few dates. almost two years later, we got married. And now I have two beautiful daughters and a handful of in-laws that have successfully (and legally) immigrated here.

You can buy one on the internet use google.

Good for you and them.

in my case, it was complete luck. She just happened to be here on a student-work visa, and I happened to meet her at a social event my friend was promoting. But she does have two sisters that are just like her that would make great traditional waifus.

Also worth noting, they're not from a city. they're from rural Moldova. That probably plays into their being traditional.

>begin to rise and shine
Yeah, the British can confirm.

Why not? Immigrating won't be that difficult; just say you're Muslim.

Visited my girlfriends family in Poland. The cities were on 1st world level (including the usual degeneracy) but the villages were some real third world shit. Family was still using a woodstove to cook and you could only use the toilet inside to piss due to the poor plumbing (don't the Poles have a reputation to be good plumbers?), you had to use the outhouse in the garden to take a shit.

Your taste in furniture is also great. looks almost like my place. Happy for you.

and they will still never assimilate

I'm not starving on the streets. I don't want you to starve too, during the WWII Russians didn't want that either. But being a Polish rat is still being a Polish rat.

But you guys ARE poor. Even as a czech guy i can say that we are doing better than you polish swines.
Every single thing imported from Poland, food for example, is just the cheapest and shittiest product on our shelves.
Sadly Tesco keeps bringing that shit in, its fucking cancer.

Aww
>Moldova
Literally who: Europe edition

tofu pizza

die

>margarita pizza
You are poor.

Looks fucking gross. Come to America and I'll buy you a Costco pizza.

I agree.

it's zucchini

Switzerland and Bozen.

>Come to America
No Visa cards for regular Poles

Too much shit on that one.

>Literally who: Europe edition

Pretty much. I always say that Moldovans are like Hobbits: "Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the big folk".

These guys are propper Slavs.

These guys are shit Slavs.

Slavs aren't white. I'll dump skull pics if you challenge my assertion.

Doesn't Moldova have a warlord that runs half the country

>Switzerland

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

Are they really happy?

wow poland is improved; i go poland years ago, order pizza, receive hard roll with old cheese and ketchup, maybe i return poland drink vodka eat pizza

haha

I like how you keep shit talking and and act as an agreeing henchmen to those who are more creative in their shit talking then you. Truly you guys all act the same.

I also like how you have nothing to say about

don't underestimate the tenacity of a hungry polish woman

>were first world
>can't get pineapple on his pizza

Guess again faggot