Well? What should we do next

some white supremacists paint their skin black to blend in so any african american friend you have you should check.

#WhiteMalesStepDown

Tack a paragraph on to it that says: White Males must surrender power and resign immediately from all positions of authority. That means no white cops, no white bosses, no white professors, no white administrators, etc.
---------------

The modern left wing wants this to happen anyway. The trick is that they are powerless without white males leading the charge.

God I wish this faggot would just fuck off.

He's the only one of the Alt-Lite faggots I actually really despise. He needs to shut his fucking mouth and stop talking about us.

>we

If you can somehow convince them that being trans or Muslim is racist then it might actually cause them to die from cognitive dissonance.

Get rid of plebbitfags and get these alt-lite faggots off our backs. They attract too many newfags

You are not one of us Paul

Convince the left that Sup Forums is just NatSoc ironically.

But he is...
Who are you to decide what Sup Forums is ?
We're not one entity, we are many people with different opinions

>Sup Forums Sup Forums why is the world so degenerate Sup Forums why can't the world accept out views Sup Forums

>fucking normies, I was a right winger before it was cool

He's making alt right mainstream. For that alone you should kiss his feet even if you find him despising.

>call people newfags
>uses "alt-lite" unironically
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Gay sex is now racist AND sexist

This it'll kill the movement overnight

Hahaha holy shit this

Let them suck their own dicks for a while, like this we'll rape their backdoor again in a few months

You bloody idiot, the strength is in numbers. You can't do shit when you're so underground you start to melt.
What purpose is having an opinion that no one will ever hear?
Still I expected nothing more from a fucking leaf.

Nah, that would bring a shitstorm on us moron

We need to ease them into this.
If we jump to that too soon they'll catch on and it'll backfire.

He said there is no Jewish conspiracy.
Fuck him all he does is punch right.

KYS

>What purpose is having an opinion that no one will ever hear?
You're deluded if you think Sup Forums is a minority so small that it'll disappear without uncontrolled immigration from other internet populations.

hey guys, can I be alt-right too?

i have turtles

Being in the same room as a minority is a micro-aggression.

>that would bring a shitstorm on us
So, like it's always been since this site was founded then?

Sup Forums is over, too many civic nationalists spoil the broth.

Normie detected

Isn't he your western master like Americans?

It's hitler's birthday, convince them it is racist to utter 420

Fursuiting is nazi tradition

Jesus fucking christ yes.

Tell them gay sex appropriates black culture.

A leaf? We have no ties with leafs, russkie.

>So, like it's always been since this site was founded then?

No, and it works better when we push the shitstorm onto others, especially the moronic US journalists

Get rid of r/the_cuckold and Normalfags. Oh, and turn on these e-celeb faggots except for Varg and a few others.

Let's make this symbol racist

the more people redpilled, the better
Sup Forums is what? maybe 100 thousand active users. It's a droplet in an ocean of people

We should change That shitty Beyoncé song into a lowkey alt right joke. Libs would be furious

Jews! We run this mother (yeah)
Who run the world? Jews(((Jews)))
Who run this mother? Jews
Who run this mother? Jews
Who run this mother! Jews
Who run this mother! Jews
Who run the world? Jews (((Jews)))

He needs to stop publicizing us. I get it we were in the news for a few lulz back in the day but now we're openly referred to and popularized. I don't want the normies here

Anybody remember when there was no "we" and twitter fags would stop bringing people here

Gay sex is misogynist. All women are beautiful and men should be attracted to them. All gay men are bigoted male supremacists.

Gay sex is the epitome of toxic misogyny.

lets do this guys

i'm pretty sure it was the symbol of the 3rd SS panzer division in normandy

>following a literal fag

stop shilling that fucking pencil neck twink here

How about chalk? Its most often white, and used to dominate chalkboards.

>Anybody remember when there was no "we"

nope
anyplace there is more than one person it is "we"

No one cares what you want. There's world to save.

Ignore le funneh memester and piss on the dying corpse of twitter. Maybe even tweet at the new fag

>not your personal army

since he's involve with the ebin secret treehouse

kys

The alt right doesn't exist, faggot.

i really like the peace sign being a symbol for 2 genders idea personally. anyone got those images from the other day?

>There's world to save
Nothing left to save. Let it all burn.

Starbucks.
They'll never drink coffee again.
Idk, make the logo girl mean something about white supremacy or something.

MAYNE

Kek. This. Problem solved.

>We

> we
I don't even know who this guy is

This, just look at all the reddit posters we have here now talking about "tolerance" and "Israel has based Jews", etc. Please, there aren't based niggers or Jews. Just fuck off back to T_D already.

We need to ruin as many leftidt relatiinshios ad possibke. Start accusing them of being racist fir dating or being married to a white person, etc.

>we
Shut the fuck up PJW. you hate us and only use us whenever it benefits you. The eternal Anglo is real.

Alex Jones is the one true husbando of Sup Forums

I've clicked that captcha so many times

He gave the answer in his question. Thinking is racist! Meme this into reality and we win everything! Start with thinking Pepes.

Some ideas:

>Red Hot Chili Peppers asterisk
>Star of David
>Democrat donkey
>Something from a Joss Whedon show (Malcolm Reynolds fighting the fake news? Buffy killing non whites aka vampires that suck the life out of white Nations?)

Assholes like this kike dick sucking faggot watson are the reason this place is getting so inflated.

I miss the days when i could have a proper discussion here, like last week, when i joined.

Faglord. Sup Forums was a place to just shitpost and make fun of you faggots. Where the fuck did you get the idea we have some kind of agenda

Lol!!!! based PJW.
Can always count on the guy to have our backs. truly redpilled, ammirite?

I have one

The Starbucks logo is of a white woman? And probably resembles the statue of Liberty to some extent.

Why not Starbucks? Its a corporation with a white woman as Its mascot and main demographic. Maybe show some adverts where Starbucks focuses on white people.

If the narrative that Starbucks panders to white people can get out there, that'd cause a ruckus I'm sure.

I also second the gay sex thing. Many in the social justice community believe Gay men are no longer oppressed, so that'd be easy.

>based PJW.
he's ten times gayer than Milo

He hates us and thinks we are merely trolls. We're more than that.
/r/equesting a Sup Forums edit of pic related. We're a political force to be reckoned with, not just trolls ;_;

There is no Jewish conspiracy you faggot.

So I guess Milo is /ourgay/ now? Stfu retard, there is a clear divide between us and the "new right" / alt lite.

Conspiracy? I'd call it a coincidence xD
Still worth a conversation or two. Everything is. Welcome to politics, debate everything.

what's a dick taste like?

Don't forget to buy CAVEMAN, Infowars own bone broth

>we
Sup Forums is officially for normies now. Later, faggots

hol up
we

He is probably #2 for redpilling normies behind Milo you bitter nigger/jew/paki/antifa?

Islam will not rule over France.

I saw that molon labia faggot joe biggs calling himself kekistani yesterday...I'm officially done

It won't burn instantly. You're gonna suffer with it for a long time.

Doxx him?

You was a newfag once...

Desperate for content ?

I'm sure his click cash has plummeted since the election

Also PJW, not your personal army.

Focus on helping LePen.

its a tranny jerking off two bulky white dicks to shower herself in white moneyshot good ness

Umm....what did we do?
And why do we care about this faggot again?

>we

>What else can we troll them into thinking is racist?

blackmail

the term

the term is racist

>we wuz mainstream memetor and shiet

It would, at least it's their goal. Doesn't have to be a Jewish conspiracy

Indeed. I'm open to debate on this, but saying "it's always the Jews" is no better than niggers complaining about white men

It will fizzle out eventually.

There is no patriarchy because genders are a social construct.

How is nepotism a "conspiracy"? Jews control a large part of certain organizations and they hire other Jews merely because they are of the same race. What part of this can be denied?

alt right, truth, a right to free speech, call it however you want. It's important that it becomes mainstream or you'll be kept quite forever. In this day and age the technology will make any opposition futile. Either the truth wins now or you'll leave as a slave till the end of times.

Sure, I'd do the same and hire mainly whites.

We could trick them into believing PJW is actually a white supremacist. Write some really extreme anti-nigger/anti-kike articles in his name or something.

live*

That fucking pic lmao