What's so hard about this that leftists can't understand?

What's so hard about this that leftists can't understand?

it's usually people with fetal alcohol syndrome or very old/very young people that do this, haven't seen many lefties too this

People aren't birds. You don't throw bread at the poor to feed them. I knew rightists were bad at science but come on guys.

Please Kill yourself thank you

Nigs are animals though. The same thing applies.

Beautiful arguments fellas.

They think human behavior is completely different from bird behavior.

They are wrong.

Because people are dependent on each other, birds aren't dependent on people.

A health hazard is not giving people access to birth control and preventative health screenings

>completely different is the same as slightly different guys so poor people are pretty much seagulls dont feed em!
Way to use hyperbole to destroy your own point, user.

>people are dependent on each other,

Objectively wrong. Otherwise people wouldn't have lived for thousands of years outside of cities.

*fish looks at a hook and thinks to himself "OPs dick shaped as this bait"*

>123914638
senpai you're not even trying anymore.

maybe you should go to Sup Forums to learn how to actually troll and get (you)s first?

I don't think that was entirely what he was trying to say. If you allow anyone or a bird in this instance to become to dependent on others giving them a means to survive, they will no longer try to survive by themselves, but will whine and harass others to keep giving them that means.

>Birds aren't dependent on people

But they can become dependent on humans in certain circumstances, such as in OP's picture. Bird populations explode at places like beach boardwalks where people regularly feed the birds or they have access to excess food litter. Their populations wouldn't reach the levels they do without the excess amounts of food around.

Kinda like African food aid.

>hyperbole
nigger your response is pure hyperbole. All I said is that they are not "completely different", absolutely nothing hyperbolic about it, and you spun that to mean "exactly the same". How hungry for (you)s are you?

This is a far more reasonable response, but I still don't think it's applicable to the treatment of our fellow humans.

>inb4 muh niggs

africa is dependent on food and monetary aid to survive, if every country stopped giving handouts it would collapse into tribal (gang) wars and population would fall drastically.

>I don't think it's applicable to fellow humans
>despite mountains of evidence that says otherwise

Leftists deny reality whenever they don't like it.

I'm going to start throwing bread

But they're starving and might be trans

Liberals want to give legal rights to primates. What other species do the liberals want to save with our tax dollars?