So in order to become a leftist, you have to shut off a portion of your brain...

So in order to become a leftist, you have to shut off a portion of your brain, is there any way to make these people use their brain?

>independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/new-studies-show-liberals-and-conservatives-have-different-brain-structures
howmagnetswork.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Therefore, open borders advocates are literally mentally disabled.

Conspiracy theory time, if this is a thing; who knows how long (((they))) knew about it?
Magnetic pulses radiating through out urban centers? Some people being more susceptible to it than others?

what makes you think your phones aren't already doing this to you at this very moment?

>the part of the brain that lets you believe in a mystical sky grandpa that sees all also lets you believe that immigrants are evil
What did God mean by this?

Of course, this may be limited strictly to urban centers, because you get the most bang for your buck; no point investing any time or money into a village of 150 people when you can target a city of 1 million.

It deepens! But it doesn't explain why rural areas are much so leftist. I was thinking it may be something specialized specifically for this.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

alternet.org/election-2016/new-studies-show-liberals-and-conservatives-have-different-brain-structures

Why rural areas are so much less likely to be leftist*

You don't know what TMI is, do you? Please at least read the article before commenting. If you think a phone could be designed to do this, you actually are retarded.

If it is a specific part of our brain, they could be killing off that piece with other ways. Much like alcohol kills brain cells, there is no reason a certain chemical wouldnt attach specifically to that portion of the brain and kill that specific part , or at least numb it.

Like, prevent the brain from releasing chemicals that make you distrusting?

It is more about conditioning, the Amygdala (Limbic System) is both the fight or flight center of the brain and the reward vs punishment center.

>there is no reason a certain chemical wouldnt attach specifically to that portion of the brain and kill that specific part
Yeah, there is. You have to aim the magnets just right for TMI. You can do no such thing with chemical agents.

>Like, prevent the brain from releasing chemicals that make you distrusting?
Not at all impossible, but again, the TMI machine is like... big.

So slowly exposing you to certain lifestyle choices, acceptance, and propaganda would make your brain more tolerant to it? I.e. the mass push for degeneracy in the last few decades?

Also TMI doesn't destroy, just disables, I feel like destroying the cells of part of the brain would cause a lot of non-related problems.

No but I mean much like anti-depressants, make you release happy chemicals. Is it not possible for us to be consuming food, -especially in cities- that releases chemicals that make us trusting and tolerant to degeneracy?

More or less, propaganda and being labelled racist and standards that outcast said racists helped contribute this.

>trusting and tolerant to degeneracy?
It's not that simple. Look, the original post here talking about how disabling a part of the brain lessened religiosity and negative views of immigrants. How many countless other things did they NOT measure to see what that part of the brain controls?

Plus, and I know you'll just REEEE at me, but what your brain thinks of as degeneracy is not necessarily what other peoples' brains think of as degeneracy. Consider this, how could you possibly standardize an effect like that one you're describing? It would work on some, not work on others, and could have other effects on further others.

>The part of the brain that makes you trust in God, makes you distrust refugees.

What did God mean by THIS?

Well for the most part what can be standardized is mostly what encourages self-preservation in the long term, and that is to have stable laws that prevents us from killing each other.

>what your brain thinks of as degeneracy is not necessarily what other peoples' brains think of as degeneracy

It is

>how could you possibly standardize an effect like that one you're describing?

You couldn't.

>It would work on some, not work on others, and could have other effects on further others

Correct, it works on some, doesn't work on others, and degenerated society. Cancer rates are skyrocketing, 12 year old kids are starting sex change operations, etc.

Yes, that's correct. Trusting in God is a falsehood, and distrusting refugees is a falsehood. Disabling that part of the brain relieved those falsehoods. What was your point?

Holy shit they are really going all out aren't they.

GOD IS REAL
Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

REEEEE

>It is
Sigh. k.

> Cancer rates are skyrocketing due to the manipulation of our minds
k.

they're not falsehoods, they're threats

Trusting in God is a threat? Distrusting refugees is a threat? Is this what you're implying?

>I'm smart because I agree with something a smart person said.
>tfw their intelligence translocated into me because I agree with them.
>tfw smarter than 150 iq christian physicists because I agreed with dawkins on facebook.

Not having any friends is about as detrimental to your health as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. If you think your mental state has nothing to do with your well-being, you're in for some reading.

See

Faith is there for you to stand up to threats, take away your ability to identify threats and you no longer need faith
Migrants are a threat to lives and culture, take away your ability to identify threats and #refugeeswelco-*gets hit by a truck*

>by shutting down the threat-processing centre of the brain
>change attitude to immigrants
>literally lobotomising dissidents

let me off

I want to get off now pls

I SAID LET ME OFF STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS ANYMORE

We knew that since the God helmet, and would like to see the source for that article, cause I'm sure this are the DARPA kids playing with human nature again.

There is a huge difference between showing that social interaction is beneficial and showing that believing in degeneracy could somehow cause cancer. You really aren't well-versed in biology.

Gotcha.

I would argue that Faith is there to maintain group cohesion even when one part of the group is acting in a way that's detrimental to another part. Faith blinds you to these inner-group threats by focusing on out-of-group threats that may be over-exaggerated.

>Leftist deadshits always walking around the city with ridiculous headphones.
>Big magnets for extra siiiick fidelity
>Listening to shit like Lorde

Who would have though being a retarded hipster, actually makes you a retard hipster.

How reliable is this source?

>tfw atheist AND anti-immigration
what did they meme by this?

Frontal lobe damage is real and is the cause of the modern liberal plague we see today. White matter vs grey matter differences etc
Its kept somewhat hush hush though for jewish reasons

>believing in degeneracy could somehow cause cancer
In the bullshit theory i made up. I meant whatever chemical we are consuming to make us docile is having the adverse effect of potentially causing cancer. Not that the fact that you are docile is making you get cancer. You really aren't well-versed in reading comprehension. Mind you; my writing is autistic as fuck so.. fair enough

Holy shit you could be on to something, I recently started listening to music more, and I literally feel dumber. More forgetful, memory loss etc.
I used to never listen to music.

Coffee, television, chemicals, travel vaccine/child. I don't know just throwing some words. Most likely it is young people really are developing and can be shaped accordingly, but never underestimate judean tumour.

>You really aren't well-versed in reading comprehension.
I really am not. I don't normally hold conversations here because I can't follow them without getting hot and starting to misread words.

Man that's a scary thing

This obviously can't be legal but; I can see the future on this one. I hope you all find Jesus and get right with him and God.

Shit's getting weird.

>Turning off parts of the brain weakens faith in God and strengthens trust in immigrants.
>See, leftists are clearly brain damaged.
>You should really try DMT, it'll open your mind to God and lead to a spiritual awakening.

Really makes you think.

>>See, leftists are clearly brain damaged.

anon5 was right.

>Damaging your brain makes you welcome immigrants

wew

I'm afraid I'm out of the loop here, but who's anon5?

Drugs are degenerate.

Depends on the drug; would you honestly call ibuprofen degenerate if given in proper amounts? Or are you speaking of illegal drugs being degenerate?

Mind altering substances are degenerate. Guess I should have specified.

Doubt it, the machines they use for this (transcranial magnetic stimulation) use much more powerful and targeted electromagnets with a specific pulse designed to seize the neurons. The magnets are so strong some of the machines need liquid cooling.

It's alright. That being said I am not giving up caffeine just yet. I still have shit to do.

>I'm afraid I'm out of the loop here, but who's anon5?

a larping faggot who is usually on point with his predictions.. truly a magnificent larper, you'll enjoy him when he's OP.

Working towards it my self user, its hard. Gave up everything including nicotine, but coffee is hard.

If god doesn't exist then how do magnets work?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYS KNOW

There is an entire website to explain this.
howmagnetswork.com/

Also "Catcher in the Rye" is a shit book.

Foil hat wearers were right all along. Gotta block out the mind control magnetic rays.

>In a recent scientific study with made up sources with fake infographs, white people are having too much children. But also, their population is dwindling, they need more immigrants!

Rural areas require people to be more independent, which is why it makes or keeps right leaning people.

Cities are full of people that want the man to fix and do things for them.

Fucking kikes/Satan trying to remove god from our lives and make us into their slaves

>faith in god

or you could just not be intellectually dishonest and say faith period

no shit if you disable the brains ability to project beliefs into the future, you may think all sorts of retarded shit makes sense in the present because the consequences literally do not exist in your mind

Magnetic field from cell phones held close to one's head all the time?
>nigs love to wear Bluetooth devices
Does a Bluetooth receiver generate a magnetic field?

there a cool new fad going around. Try and put all the magnets on your head for 48 hours. Its magnet challenge it very cool