There is a difference?

mosleems

niggers kill each other already

>multitrackdrifting.jpg

Pic related

Niggers. Islam is is the light.

option 3:
all the kikes in the world

Niggers. Mudslimes are bad but the few nigs who come here (for studies) are a huge menace

woah

MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING

The only right answer.

A lot of muslims are niggers so are a lot of chinks so i will kill musilms to solve the most problems

KEK

There are lots of niggers studying in India too?

I know there are loads in China on government funding

If you say anything other then Muslims then you're a Muslim, if you kill all Muslims this also kills a large population of black people as well. It's basically a two for one deal.

The snake is violating your NAP by trespassing on your rail road so feel free to tread on that motherfucker.

Wtf I love trains now

This

As savage and cruel as Islamic folk are, they're not completely stupid, and that's what makes them more dangerous than negroids.

>wow memes!

Yeah but if you kill all the niggers you also kill a huge part of Islam and all the le based niggers xD rooted in western countries

Arabs aren't niggers. They can act like one, but they aren't.

Pro-life doesn't make you anti-contraception.

Muslims because a fair chunk of niggers. (But not all) are Muslims. Therefore overlap

>you also kill a huge part of Islam

Not true, majority of Muslims are brown/middle eastern, basically the radicals would still survive and be flooding into our countries. I can handle a nog but I can't handle people who are so invested into a sky fairy that where ever they go they feel the need to force others to assimilate.

Do you have the Trump multitrack drifting?

>ending a human life
>collecting a swedish meal in a rubber cock glove

>2.365 seconds on google

Yeah but it's easier to turn normalfags against mooslems once all the niggers are dead

Niggers are the cancer growing inside all civilisations

kek, thanks.
I was too lazy to search it.

The only blacks that really cause problems are african muslims and afro-americans.
Go for the muslims.
Listen to your heart.
You know you want it too.

Well, only 2% of the population here is a nigger and I wouldn't say they are the cancer here. Sure they cause trouble but lefties really grind my gears.

Niggers. It's still okay to hate Muslims, and they'll bring on their own extermination.

Yes it does. Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

This. Black people are fine for the most part. Afro Americans are retarded and friendly reminder that Africans don't want to be assimilated to them.

Multitrackdrifting.exe

Muslims, loads of niggers follow that shitty religion so it is still win/win.

1.8 billion Muslims... some of which are black.
1.2 billion Africans on the continent and about half a billion elsewhere.

I think that muslims are the way to go. Blast Mecca and eradicate their meteor-god Allah.

As for niggers you'll get some of them when you do that and the rest are too poor to leave Africa. Up to America to clean up their streets.

youtu.be/YKmxoZ4hQFs?t=34m53s

Kek

>India
>no anti-muslim posting
Hello Hamza, you're not fooling anyone. Members of your religion are more important to remove than niggers, because niggers are disorganised and easy to control, but you fuckers are living and breathing a genocidal religion.