youtube.com/watch?v=2hZVLue6XHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill Every Kike, Immediately Setup The Aryan Nation

meme it

kekistani memelord from /r/the_donald faces off against may day protesters

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

Fixed

>KEKS. KEKS. SHILLS. SHILLS. KEKS.
Christ. I hope most of you guys don't act or look like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytUGgirDuM8

Let's slaughter r/t_d
Jesus Christ save me
God has abandoned us

damn , haven't laughed so hard in months

Oh god imagine the smell

youtube.com/watch?v=AQRw_GI427A

>trolling and mems on the internet is good
>trolling and memes in real life is bad
kys

Why was the guy wearing glasses if he knew there will be some hostility(judging by the fact that he was geared up) ?
It was the first time I actually rooted for the commies in a fight. Lack of pragmatism is unforgivable + the "kekistani" guy ( God I hate that """"joke"""") was cringy.
Go back to r/t_d. Also, Trump is a globalist bitch. If you were stupid enough not to figure out from the moment he waved the somodite flag, he said so himself a few days earlier.

No. Thats literally it. Its the same as memes dying once they reach Facebook. In jokes are only funny if you keep them in. Go sperging off into the real world trying to be cool spouting memes just makes you look like a cringey autist. This isn't new, its been this way since memes began.

kekistan was fun but i think normies have ruined it

it was always cancer

who let their dad online

Jesus Christ, no wonder people think it's larping when people like this exist.

>this is who subscribes to sargon of akkad

is that a grill?

1:15 is the epicringe voice crack

youtube.com/watch?v=2hZVLue6XHc

Aside from cringe is there anything particularly wrong with people doing the kekistan nonsense in public?

>aside from what is wrong with doing this in public is there anything wrong with doing this in public?

It gets associated with Sup Forums. then Sup Forums gets flooded with more youtube, facebook and reddit kids who come here to meme.

I really hope Sup Forums doesn't lose control of the kek meme the same way we did with the Anonymous meme.

Wew, I'm joining antifa right now

kekistan is basically reddit anyway.

This looks like britbongland

always a fucking weeaboo paedophile in japan pushing this kek shit

>I really hope Sup Forums doesn't lose control of the kek meme
The kek meme died ages ago, now it's just reddit playing with it's festering corpse. Like they do with every meme they grab hold of.

So there is nothing wrong with it? What they are doing is not illegal, its not breaking any rules, and nobody to my knowledge is being hurt. Last I checked it was a free country so if people wanna go out and be autistic its on them.

Well at least this has grounds as being reasonable. Wasnt it Sargon who started the whole kekistan thing though? I dont recall him ever calling out Sup Forums and saying that is where he got it from. And though I dislike newfags wouldnt it be a good thing more people being informed about the shit the MSM doesnt talk about?

If you unironically watch the following youtubers leave the fucking boar nomie scum
>Paul Jospeh Watson
>Sargon of (my wife son) Akkad
>Kraut an Jew
>shoe on Head
>Armoured Fedora

holy fuck I saw that faggot walking around outside the rally saturday

i didnt know he was a kek fag until i saw this thread, i temember pointing him out to my friends and us all laughing at the fag in the dress

you cucks need to not reveal your powerlevels lmao

These people are among us

What the fuck is your problem? "kek" is a Sup Forums meme.

Hi plebbit

>And though I dislike newfags wouldnt it be a good thing more people being informed about the shit the MSM doesnt talk about?
It could be, except these people don't lurk and just start spouting memes, and think this is a safespace for their neocon cuckservative politics. Any all the important stuff gets drowned out.

>I really hope Sup Forums doesn't lose control
if you had read anything in this thread or looked at any pic you would know that Sup Forums already have lost control of it, Tojo

Reply to this or you and your descendants will be cursed with yellow fever for eternity.

This guy makes me want to never come here agian
>DONT EVER EVEN MENTION 4CRAPS IN REAL LIFE
LLOOSSEERRSS

The internet is a perpetual chase
We chase places where we can have interesting content
Normies chase us, so they can experience the two minutes of fun they can have before ruining it

This is life. We must keep running from the normies

>its a "stormfags get butthurt that they are not only losing their pathetic foothold on Sup Forums, but their dreams of subverting the internet are thwarted AND they are jelly of the "alt-lite" who actually have the balls to go out into the street and punch commies in the face while they just sit in their basement playing with their dicks and LARPing as a badass online" thread

lol

>"kek" is a Sup Forums meme.
yeah and a cancerous one that needs to die

Done and done kuro. Brittany Venti and the deplorable faggots are kids. And they are early stages of cancer, hot on the heels of SJWs. They are degenerate children, and they are spreading like a disease

Anonymoose was a Sup Forums meme and the Sup Forums board is comprised of progressives who think they're edgy by posting on Sup Forums, thus it was doomed from the start.

The kekistan meme produces useful idiots at least.

We already lost control.

>he doesnt like kek

kys cringefag
>PRAISE LE KEK XD BASED!!

I guess history will repeat itself.

The entire election season was a throwback to old Sup Forums for me. When Trump won I couldn't believe that we'd gotten back together and pulled off another "epic" raid, just like the old days. I guess I thought maybe this time I wouldn't have to go through the pain of losing this place for a second time.

>it's a reddit post

Lulz

BASED BLACK MAN HAHA AMIRITE?

a cult has happened. fuck.

pretty cringy
makes me want to switch to communism amirite? whose with me? xDD

>these are the americans that spam YOU'RE NOT WHITE threads

It's degeneracy, and should be purged.

already lost control. shame that such a good meme got ruined.

>this thread again
You're more cancerous then all those faggots from reddit you worthless piece of shit. You keep posting the same shit over and over and over again. You deserve to die broken and alone.

>was
>is

>REEEE THINK HITLER IS IRONICALLY COOL AND THEN ACTUALLY COOL!

>IM GOING TO BITCH ABOUT CHAN CULTURE WHILE CLAIMING OTHERS ARE NEWFAGS EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE SINCE 2014!

really made me think. Lol, what did you faggots expect from appealing to post modern ironic detachment?

You honestly should've already started to notice it a while back. People openly attack you if you criticize reddit, e-celeb generals all the time. Sup Forums is absolute fucking cancer right now.

>spells border wrong

I'm kind of an optimist when it comes to the quality of Sup Forums.

it was never a good meme

Go read a book, kiddo

>This daily shill thread is back
Wew

10/10 KEK

Holy shit u mad lol

Kekistan wasnt good the flag is though. I still want to take over that fucking island.

>I really hope Sup Forums doesn't lose control of the kek meme the same way we did with the Anonymous meme.
It died in 2014. Was resurrected briefly in 2015 when people came up with that /r9k/ stuff, which was funny for a while but then became stale and died for good.

But then came the redditors and opened the most aged milk on this site and kept drinking from it for another TWO fucking years. At this point it's equal to posting ragecomics or trollface.
No, fuck you, this shit has to die.

My favorite part of pol, and chan in general is that literally nobody knows that I hang out here. Why would you ruin that? I like the idea of passing by people irl who might be a lvl 10 shitposter. I look at this person, they look at me-and we have no idea about anything. To each other-were just another asshole, but here we're all having fun. Why would you wanna put this on display?

It's this shill again.

Fuck my sides, thanks for the fix

This. The Twitter/Reddit invasion has destroyed the classic feels

I still find it funny. But in reality, its just a way for normies to "virtual signal" about how edgy they are.

What will happen when we reach peak absurdity?

*upvote*
BASED PoC!

you have to go back

>MUH SHILLS
just like the kid in the video

communist larpers > alt right larpers
Just saying lads

SHILL THREAD #1123

me on the right

>different standards of behavior in different environments lol y
back to lebbit you autist

i hate that fucking attention whore

These cringe threads are cointelpro designed to fragment our base and kill our memes.

Fuck that shit.

The left does not punch to the left, and in fact, gives moral and resource support to even it's least intelligent or unfashionable elements. Watch them barely acknowledge anti-fa violence in anything more than passing mentions, where as our less intelligent are held to double or triple standards.

We must find ways to support our cringiest and find common ground with our own base or we will get isolated and neutralized. We cannot fight the left and ourselves at the same time

>the redditor who cried shill

Guy looks like he borrowed his dads clothes to leave the house

Shadilay my brothers.
Except for autistic cuckboi screech. May kek frown upon him

5 posts by this id.

lmao

Alot of Sup Forums thinks gaining momentum and numbers is time to abort mission. We were all normies at one point, they forget that alot

What's kekistan?

Top kek

LONG LIVE KEKISTAN
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE