#FireColbert is working

The gay rights wing of the Dems are turning on Colbert! Keep meming and contacting advertisers lads. Also see if you can get advocacy groups to attack him.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-a-veteran-of-fox-news-boycotts-does-it
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Request received: Colbert CBS Late Night May 1 2017
F
FCC
Reply|
Yesterday, 9:36 PM

Hi Anderson

Thank you for your submission . Your request has been received and assigned Ticket No. 1602506.

Your complaint provides valuable information to spot trends and practices that warrant investigation and enforcement action. We do not resolve individual complaints about this issue and, there will be no status information to report on your complaint.

If the FCC needs more information about your complaint, we will contact you directly.

Each year, the Enforcement Bureau takes hundreds of actions on behalf of consumers that result in tens of millions of dollars in penalties. These actions encourage companies and individuals to abide by the law and reduce future misconduct.

The information you provided us will continue to be available internally within the FCC to inform the Commission’s enforcement and policymaking processes.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of consumers.

sry cant help you, my mom told to stay away from this platfrom because she saw it mentioned on CNN and now i have to leave.
She will check if im out every 10minutes and that means i cant fap more than 9min, this is so frustrating.

I'll only consider it "working" if colbert actually gets fired or at least fined or something. It's going to really suck if he's just like "tee hee it's just a joke famalam" and he goes back to being a piece of shit.

being a faggot devalues you as a human being. Its a mental illness and those who fucking overlook this fact share the same affliction.
it is funny. it is a degenerate behavior. there is no value in being a faggot.
nothing is more emasculating than assuming the female role and becoming a receptacle for semen in the same manner that a woman would be.
I get the double standard, and im sick of the libs getting away with this kind of shit but all in all being a faggot is pure degeneracy and should be treated as such.
Even the fucking liberals get this, and they are the ones advocating for faggotry.
also fuck dykes too, those nasty, nasty fucking bitches.

You are a truly pathetic, lonely, ugly, asshole

The real smart move is for "alt right" to embrace Colbert and congratulate him on his fay jokes

If you want to fuck over any famous leftist, just start SUPPORTING THEM.

Brain dead libs will resist anything you support which is why it's a confusing platform

It's a mental illness but one we can't cure with modern medicine so as long as they aren't hurting any one I don't see any problem with it really. We've got problems with overpopulation as it is. They still deserve the same rights and respect as a human being as everyone else.

If we could cure it I'd say we should though, but we can't.

It'd be pretty funny if it actually worked, since the joke wasn't even homophobic, he just basically said that Trump is Putin's bitch.

That would make him admit it. First get people against him and then send the nazies.

No one's disagreeing

It's about making the Left cannibalize itself

> since the joke wasn't even homophobic, he just basically said that Trump is Putin's bitch

UMM EXCUSE ME??? IT'S HOMOPHOBIC AND MYSOGYNISTIC TO SUGGEST THAT SUCKING COCK MAKES YOU A BITCH

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's a harmful fad and we know exactly how to treat it. Demean and isolate to stop the spread.

It's not a fad it's fucked up wiring in their head. It's the same thing with pedos, it's just that children aren't capable of consent so it's worse for them. Being gay or a pedo or zoophilia or necrophilia etc isn't a "choice" it's just a problem in the brain that causes them to be attractedto /aroused by the wrong things.

I don't mind having a logical discussion about it but if you're just going to be an asshole then I'm not going to put up with your shit. Come at me with logic and facts not HURR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT IDIOT RETARD DURRRR

This is soooo retarded, if Putin was a woman you could just as easily make jokes about Trump eating out of Putin's pussy, or Putin liking it when he grabs her by the pussy, or whatever. The jokes clearly have nothing to do with "demeaning gay people". It's just funny because it's sexualizing the narrative of Trump serving Russia's interests.

it really isnt Sup Forums, colbert is just an insufferable asshole, I really hope everybody stabs him in the back, he asked for it

>trying to silence a late night talk show host for insulting the president

Fags proven yet again that they get triggered too easily.

>that damage control

go away hypocrite faggot, you are talking shit

Who would I even be damage controlling for? I don't have a horse in this race, I just think the whole thing is retarded.

Also what makes you think I am a hypocrite?

>This is soooo retarded, if Putin was a woman you could just as easily make jokes about Trump eating out of Putin's pussy, or Putin liking it when he grabs her by the pussy, or whatever. The jokes clearly have nothing to do with "demeaning gay people". It's just funny because it's sexualizing the narrative of Trump serving Russia's interests.

your whole post, everything about it, scream tons about your personality, your way of writing and expressing ideas is classical "head up your ass" stuff

also see this
>it really isnt Sup Forums, colbert is just an insufferable asshole, I really hope everybody stabs him in the back, he asked for it

Here's how this ends: Colbert does a gay little apology bit at the beginning of his gay little show, then spends 45 minutes focusing on how Drumpf's Former Roomate's Son once slapped a kid for being gay, proving that Trump is the TRUE homophobe

Plebbit and Neofag declare victory, Jimmy Kimmel shoves a dildo up his son's heart

Why? The next time one of ours gets thrown under the bus for saying something bad about gays 15 years ago we can point to this event here as the one that normalized it and makes it OK. If nothing happens to Cock Holster Colbert that's still a victory as long as people know that no the event happened. Cock Holster Colbert is making strides against the PC police for heterosexual white males right now.

harsh but true, those 7s dont lie

Checked.

double checked!

Why is not asking Podesta for help?

The good side, get colbert fired
the bad side, can't make jokes about gay anymore.
I think I could live with Colbert since I don't watch him anyways, but I want to keep my gay jokes, I don't want to live in an even more politically correct world.

Beige skin nigga thinking he can make gay jokes, lol. That's only for white folks now.

its not just that, what about all the shit show in youtube with the "advertiser friendly" bullshit

how come colbert is advertiser friendly?

the same conditions should apply to everybody

i get this. im just sick of the fucking narrative. (i know im preaching to the choir.)

>I disagree therefore you are a disgusting example of humanity

The eternally triggered sinking their own ship, hillarious

The best thing Sup Forums could do would be to support Colbert as a victim of political correctness.

Not gonna lie, former Colbert viewer here. It's hilarious watching Colbert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the heterocentric narrative.

Inspiration on how to get boycotts done by the guy who did it to Bill ORelly and Glenn Beck

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-a-veteran-of-fox-news-boycotts-does-it

The fact they have sex is funny, not the fact it is gay sex.

Make the phone calls. Keep it up. They listen to calls more than emails.

AT&T 8003310500
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

It's not hard. Get some practice for the next time. We're going to destroy the leftist media bit by bit with their hypocrisy.

Black privilege allow black to say anything without offending any group. Pretty sure black people will be forever allowed to make gay jokes.

>that Trump engaging in sexual acts with Putin is hilarious because it's gay.
jesus christ are liberals retarded or just pretending?
the reason jokes like that are funny its because the intended target clearly don't like it, it goes against the image they are trying to project.
Every "homophobic" joke is like that.

Being gay is actually an original aspect of black culture, white gayness is actually cultural appropriation

WE

WUZ

WUZ

we
wuz
fagz

hahahahaha Cuckbert forgot the one basic truth of libtards: It doesn't matter how much of a niggerloving spicloving faggotloving degenerate you are or how well you play ball, if your a WHITE MALE you MUST be destroyed. Enjoy your cultural enrichment from the fag mafia you unfunny piece of shit

QWEENZ

T_D newfag

Most people who find gay jokes offensive aren't gay. They just want attention and claiming to be offended is an easy way to get attention.

i agree, that doesn't mean i'm not going to rub colbert in the face of his own values

How can he ever recover?

This is fucking GOLD!
I agree. Fuck Trump! There is no better way to put him down then to say he is a gay man who sucks cock! There is nothing more degenerate than an effeminate gay male and I fully support Colbert in doing this. Call Bears hit up his game and definitely say that Putin sodomizes Trump on a regular basis because there is no better way to put down Trump. Bunch of faggotry degeneracy! ISH!

kek, this has potential, I bet you can go and find some "historical facts" to prove it

like saying gayness first originate in the plains of africa, where black male where so successful with their daily chores, that out of boredom, they invented consensual gay sex. Then white travelers from Rome and Greece saw this practice and took it to their native lands.

lets have "franchesca rancid" make a video about this

Oh fuck off with this you anti-free speech SJW faggot.

Nice try Colbert.

It's not like anything is stopping us from playing any side when it's most convenient

>Calling people faggots on Sup Forums
Colbert go plz

Hey shitskin manlet faggot

Post your confirmation:

online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

This

Comey is being questioned about Russian involvement in the election, and this shit is getting knocked off the headlines because you cunts aren't trying hard enough.

I told you fuckers to go in hard on this and you prove yet again what weak pieces of shit you really are and do a fucking half-arsed job. Really you are fucking pathetic the lot of you. Comey's gonna be talked about all fucking week and you didn't go in hard enough to get this to stick at all. Fucking pathetic.

Derp

>A president whose entire campaign was on being anti-PC
>Who mindlessly and constantly insulted his opponents (and Rosy O'Donnell)
>Who had his mindless sheep chanting his buzz words
>Is being mindlessly insulted, and getting his feelings hurt
Like poetry.

>cant make jokes about gays anymore
>implying this is a bad thing
Who the fuck jokes about a "cock being in someone's mouth"? You sound like a fag for even uttering these kind of jokes in my opinion.

have a bump

this is worse than Trump's pussy comments

>said in live setting in front of studio audience vs private setting and hot mic
>said two nights ago vs 15 years ago
>deliberate attack vs locker room talk

Colbert needs to be taken down

WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. We need to go further than we've already gone.

You mean you might even decide to get up out of your chair and go to the phone to make a call you lazy piece of shit? Fuck your half-measures, I want fucking lists of people you've called, and emails you've made. You've got a long way to go before you can redeem yourself in my eyes. Fucking weakass fuck.

>Ann Coulter can't talk, Sup Forums revolting over free speech

>Colbert makes Trump dick sucking joke, Sup Forums is furious and wants him fired

The double standards are astounding

classical lefty mentality, thinking that you are always justified because the "crimes" against you

its just the same shit at this "punch a nazi" crap, you justify doing something 100x worse than what was done to you. And you feel empowered and good about it, like you are some agent of justice

let me tell you, you, and everyone like you, are the most unjust people on the planet, everything you say contradicts what you actually do.

democrats are the most pro racism, pro slavery, anti human rights people that they are

Go cry about it, fruit.

turnabout is fair play

Exact same can be said about the right.
> everything you say contradicts what you actually do.
All of my fucking kek
>m-muh freedom of speech!!
>H-how dare they said something bad about trump, silence him!!!
Be quite child.

Accelerationism is the only way, user. Free speech platforms exist.

It's T_D

OH ya, we are such powerful organized internet troll. We'll really accomplish something this time!

it's like you are arguing with each other.

What am I complaining about again? Link to vid

>. We're going to destroy the leftist media bit by bit with their hypocrisy.
You mean your own hypocrisy?

>Supporting Colbert
You're homophobia is astounding

hahah go play mature somewhere else,.....

nobody is silencing colbert, its not like getting fired is the same as going to prison, there are rules and you began this "advertiser friendly" bullshit, now you have to walk by it.

democrats are 1000x more hypocrite than anybody else,
>muh nature
>muh capitalism
>muh social justice

mean while you all go around with Iphones made by slave labor, and in china where they dont care about pollution. You are mostly rich college kids, yet you chastise less fortunate people than you, about privilede, just because those people are white. White is not rich.

And many more, basically everything the left stands for, its does totally opposite.

>with their hypocrisy.
All of my kek, you may have it.
Use it wisely.

The Left is never held to any standards.

Ya, go figure there are people that actually still support free speech on Sup Forums.

> "muh double standards of Sup Forums"

Fuck you pussy.

Sometimes you have to speak the only language these faggots understand.

Colbert will finally see what's it's like for everyone else to live in a shitty PC ((((utopia))))

>mean while you all go around with Iphones made by slave labor, and in china where they dont care about pollution. You are mostly rich college kids, yet you chastise less fortunate people than you, about privilede, just because those people are white. White is not rich.
Don't give me that shit. The right is only interested in themselves. They want to keep coal mining jobs operating, but fuck the environment. They want to pass laws that would essentially turn the US INTO china.

Where is a list of his advertisers?

What about the right? Why do you retards think the right is impervious to the same partisan bullshit?

>Exact same can be said about the right.
so when did Trump call anyone a cock holster?
When did the right shut down speeches like what happened to Milo and Trump?
When did the right show up to rallies wearing masks and assault people with bike locks?

yeah at least the right are not a bunch of hypocrite cowards lying about it

>but fuck the environment.
Because mass immigration is just so great for the environment

Free speech doesn't exist for wealthy Hollywood celebrities.

It's only fair that they play by their own rules.

> mean while you all go around with Iphones made by slave labor, and in china where they dont care about pollution. You are mostly rich college kids, yet you chastise less fortunate people than you, about privilede, just because those people are white. White is not rich.

Spoken like a true uneducated, poor white male who uses an old 00's model Nokia because he's afraid the gub'ment is listening in to all of his conversations on Sup Forums.

Hi Colbert

well the thing about the right is that if you're a right wing pundit you can't cough without every mainstream media and social media outlet lighting up about how hitler must be looking up at us from hell and rubbing his palms together

The left is so fucking stupid lol.
This is one they can't win.
GO HARDER ANONS!

lol please keep this up. If Colbert loses his job over this it will be pure Shakespearean justice

I really didnt eve care about him until he went after Alex Jones' kid. Such a personal and vindictive piece of shit move by him. Little cunt deserves to get knocked down a few pegs

and you speak like a true hypocrite, do you even care about being so fake and disgusting?

The right is held to bullshit standards all the time. Mainly the lefts standards. When was the last time someone on the left was treated like brendan eich?

>bunch of hypocrite cowards lying about it
>Is in this thread
ok.jpg

Yeah, because the environment is what you are worrying about when talking about immigration.