You know what to do Sup Forums

sound the alarm

Too obvious. Wouldn't work.

Stop trying to fucking force this shit. The okay symbol worked really well and now faggots like pjw are like LETS DO MORE MORE MORE. Fuck off. Forced. Kys.

the plan is to make everything offensive you stupid cuck.

Kek

bump for interest

I love how (((they))) always have to tell us theyre jewish.
No bitch you are just another journalist.
Its provocted so hard.
>hey my name is Steven Burg and im different than you but its not a gene thing and im smarter than you by birth

Let shit come up naturally though. I've seen like 4 posts in the last two days about new plans like this. It just seems like this isn't some faggy user posting it. Seems like some other people are behind it.

What plan
Jesus Christ is my nigga.
Hes the son and the original G.
>gives away the plan.

make it happen

We should focus on the two genders-peace sign one.

There's a new one everyday and we didn't push that one enough to get enough traction. It's silly to hammer a new one out everyday and have it go no where. Having so many at once when none of them get too much attention in between intervals isn't effective at all.

>and this bird (((you))) cannot change

lel

Do it. It needs to become mainstream that white Europeans, and their descendants, are under attack for just about everything, even waving.

>tfw breathing oxygen is a well known Neo-Nazi activity and if you breath oxygen you are oppressing blacks
White people need to stop breathing if they want to APOLOGIZE for slavery.

goddamn leafs
goddamn gets making me listen to goddamn leafs

You know what you have to do, britboi. Put on this helium mask and lets get started.

Sup God ya here

That's Lynyrd Skynyrd

At this point it's just become ironic, but fuck it, might as well do it.

*it ain't me plays in the background*

>breathing oxygen is a well known Neo-Nazi activity
This, people who aren't nazis should only breath in Zyklon B as an act of solidarity with holocaust victims.

I know idiot
Think i know the quote but not the song? Lol

This is what's happened every time something catches on in meatspace. All the redditcucks and interlopers that don't spend 10+hr/day here try to force memes and run shit into the ground because they missed all the fun when it was actually being campaigned and want to act like they were here and part of it. Pathetic wankers.

I love you guys. Never change.