Why is El Paso the safest city in the country?

Why is El Paso the safest city in the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/the-8-most-dangerous-border-towns-in-america.html
elpasotimes.com/story/news/2017/04/13/jurez-among-most-dangerous-cities-world/100425962/
neighborhoodscout.com/tx/el-paso/crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Boise was the safest

what an ugly bitch

Citation needed

Why don't I give a fuk

1. Where is the source?
2. Spics hate niggers. Niggers bring driven away = less crime.

That is a typical lie from the latrineos that run el paso.

Not many whites to spread degeneracy

> In El Paso, 79.7% of people are of Hispanic or Latino origin.
They're not, though, they're just slightly below national average.

Because the Juarez kingpins live there and keep it safe.

Plus is boring af.

Care to show statistics from the otherside of El Paso? You know where they take all the bodies and dump them as to make the deaths unknown seeing as how in Mexico 99% of murders will never be solved.

Almost made my dookie twinkle you dumb nigger.

Oh yeah, completely safe. I forgot this too.

criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/the-8-most-dangerous-border-towns-in-america.html

As a White man living in El Paso:
Stay away from the border area.
STAY. AWAY. FROM. THE. BORDER. AREA.
Stay away from the areas with poor mexicans too.
Everywhere else is fine, especially the northeast and west side.

Also, it's constantly fucking windy and hot. This place sucks.

>Because the Juarez kingpins live there and keep it safe.

Oh yeah safe as fuck with one of the highest murder rates in the ENTIRE world. Why is all the highest murder rates in the world are in countries that speak spanish? Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia.

Venezuela has 1/8th the population of the US and has almost 2x as many murders as we have deaths by guns - most of which is suicides. Is it the culture?

elpasotimes.com/story/news/2017/04/13/jurez-among-most-dangerous-cities-world/100425962/

Fucking this. It's not even America.

El Paso even looks like Mexico went there in 2013. At night all the stores have like garage door closures just like a mexican swapmeet.

It's your future. The wonders of communism.

cause we all poor and have nothing to steal or be violent about

you didnt go to the west side then

Old El Paso keeps the law 'round those parts.

He's a bad hombre.

But goddammit do we have so many lazy and pieces of shit living here

we aint communist just our political leaders are corrupt and our people are stupid and dont care. Basically a perfect representation of the US

Mexico is not communist - not even close. It's more of anarchy. Drug lords control the country and the population is apathetic as fuck. I've never met a single mexican in my entire life that wasn't apathetic and just a go along to get along type. It's engrained in your culture. Never have I ever visited another country on vacation and noticed so much unfinished construction work. You can go to the nicest hotels walk down a hallway and you'll notice that an end of the building was never finished. It's the wierdest thing I have ever seen.

Stopped going on spring break there in about 2004. The crime is out of control. Even with 20-30ft walls surrounding the american hotels the second you leave it's a fucking beggars and drug addicts paradise.

Think about that. You're country is where 16 year old Americans go on spring break so they can do whatever they like. That isn't communism, that is a country that is just flat-out broken mad max style.

No, I stayed down town in the Ritz Carlton. Walk anywhere in a 1 mile radius and it's like you're in Monterrey - which is probably the least shitty place in mexico. It's where all the richest mexicans live.

A funny thing though is that the white people in the city are the only ones doing anything to make it better. Foster im looking at you

Are you fucking retarded?

faggot we dont have a ritz and downtown is such a shithole compared to the west

>el paso
>safe
nice bait mate.
saged.

lol you dumbfuck, you have no idea how safe it. the most immediate danger is your friends who might break something at your home

It actually is safe though m8

I wonder if the constant destabilisation by the USA has anything to do with it...

I wonder if the 500tonne/year cocaine demand by the USA consumers has anything to do with it...

They're descended from the Natives, like the Aztecs, who used to cut out people's hearts for for the fun of it So I think barbarism is in their blood.

Because you can have 25 loaded pistols within reach of you while your driving a car.

It's a shithole. You can literally and unironically stare at the shacks in Mexico while you eat at Chilis the n the other side of th river.

thats only when your at UTEP faggot, the chilis has no such view
and the shithole you can see is literally the worst mexico has to offer

>United States didn't change any name of their cities
Why is that?

Yes, but spics = also more crime
Not as much as niggers, sure, but still

I'm pretty sure spics work more than niggers.
Spics do not say shit like "muh, my ancestors were slaves, muh I'm so tired".

isn't el paso the city which el indio broke the bank into

You have no white controlled areas in the US, so it's either spic or nigger. Obviously the spic parts are safer, even though shitholes compared to any shitty buf white Euro country.

>tips fedora

With tits like these you don't really need any make up. This is where she blew it and gave herself an uncanny robot look.

>that's a man.jpg

because doing so would cause a clusterfuck, just look at istanbul/constantinople. except for every fucking city in a large chunk of the country

any border town in Texas looks like Mexico

t. RGVfag

She's pretty! I can't wait to get back at Trump voters by breeding with one of these brown beauts.

who would buy a candle with smoke odor? what's their endgame?

Does Trump want to deport legal Mexicans, too?

Hey I live in a town with plenty of both, so I'm not going to let details slow me down.

Tell me about the Travel-Lodge by the airport. I had to travel there on a budget. I booked a room off hotels.com. I got there and the place was empty, but my assigned room was in the very back. Went in the room, got a bad feeling, left and drove straight to the Hilton. Best money ever spent?

no

Why is Finland the best country in the world?

El Paso is run by the cartels. Period.

Why are you such a liar? At least Juarez has an excuse.

That's not true. We speak Brasileiro.

el paso has more crime than 71% of cities in the US: neighborhoodscout.com/tx/el-paso/crime

>safe

kill yourselves.

>tfw no legal Mexican gf with huge tits who could get me an US citizenship via marriage

>I wonder if the 500tonne/year cocaine demand by the USA consumers has anything to do with it...
Boy are you wrong, those niggers use way more than that.

Do milk.

ikdf

It's pretty fucking bizarre man I WALKED to Mexico on the bridge and went around Juarez pretty cool reminded me of Rio Piedras back in the good days

Mexico communist? What the hell are you smoking?

Salsa?

As a white man living in Odessa, i have to tell ya you need to grow. Pair of nuts or move your ass 100 miles northwest and live with the other enchanted faggots.

those fucking painted on chola eyebrows holy fuck lol

>being tired af after a 15 hour flight
>no need to go to a filthy hotel because huge Mexican-Coke fed udders are waiting to be your pillow
>tfw this will never happen
Why even live?

obly when compared to Juarez

>You have no white controlled areas in the US

???

Name one 99+% white state.

With actual whites. North Africans and Arabs count as black here.

I live in Boston.

And someone maybe yelled the N-word at a baseball game.

Minorities beware! Don't come to New England lots of racists!!!!

to get one

Boise is hardly even a city

Carmel Indiana is the safest in the US. Prove me wrong.

gonna need to see some proofs

I'm going to guess that it's because there are a shit ton of law enforcement in a border town

Probably can't go there for a visit because the TSA would butt rape me

>Computer says you have been to "Sup Forums", that means you are one of these Anonymous hackers and hide Assange in your ass!.

Spanish.

I drove through El Paso west->east. The freeway is basically right on the border. Pulled off for gas and the place I stopped was being robbed at gunpoint. Got back on the freeway and went a few exits down and tried again lol

Guns

Guns + Catholocism to be more accurate.

High gun ownership scares thugs out of trying shit.

sage

West Virginia at 94% is close.

Speaking from expierience (living in Vienna) 6% nogs is still enough to have them in your daily life. Literally can't spend a day without seeing these half apes.

>Catholics aren't christian

White, live in Juarez, prefer it to El Paso. That place is fucking miserable. Americanized Mexicans who unironically hate both Americans and Mexicans.

How do you handle such a situation when it happens? Call the Walmart staff so they get the fork lift?

Ask your personal buddy Jesus to help you out but if he doesn't than that means he doesn't love you

enjoy your little burritos

nigga you on the wrong side, west side is the only logical place to live in this area.

Why are there so many checkpoints in El Paso? I drove through there on my way to Dallas, holy shit.

Do you play the AM I BEING DETAINED (and getting tazered) game every time?

Why commit crime in el paso when you can hop over the border to ciudad juarez and murder someone in broad daylight then dispose of the body in a ditch after selling off their organs and no one will give a fuck?

No user, I was just passing by. Fuck the border states btw. There's to many guns, too many tough guys, to many drugs.

I think /thread. Also nice quads.

El Paso is what America will look like in 30 years.

no jews

Based desu