AH!!!

AH!!!

AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE!!! IT'S TIME TO CONQUER THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1367851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It never fucking ends with this bitch.

So why don't you kill her?

Seriously, all of you who keep bitching about her, why not just fucking take one for the cause and kill her?

She's like T3; she just WON'T FUCKING DIE!!!

She has to remain a "candidate" so she can be insulated from prosecution.
If she is a "candidate" then if the current administration prosecutes her she can cry OPRESSION BANANA REPUBLIC!!!

One more time!

>Hillary is Saint Celestine

Because witnessing her wallow in her own bitter defeat is more satisfying.

It's sad how out of touch she is. Too stupid to realize nobody likes her.

If there is any justice in this world, she will be struck down by a heart attack before the year ends.

She's gonna run again isn't she? Hahhaaha

>Close the Clinton Foundation
>Have no source of money to sustain your lifestyle or pay your staffs eahes
>Create new PAC to replace Clinton Foundation, raise income, and pay staff wages

This good. Imagine she gets the nomination in 2020 again? Guaranteed god emperor victory

Would even be better if she died on the Campaign trail in 2020

NOT SO FAST

Lmao good one

I go to UMich in one of the worst liberal hellholes I've seen. At graduation on Saturday they played a Hillary clip and all ~40,000 people in the big house started cheering

Thats retarded. Thats why you idiot.

We are a peaceful board

Is that the White Power ranger?

>She has to remain a "candidate" so she can be insulated from prosecution.
>If she is a "candidate" then if the current administration prosecutes her she can cry OPRESSION BANANA REPUBLIC!!!
The Saudis and others are probably pissed she took all their money as well. Have to pretend she still has political influence and will deliver on promises.

America was built on democratic principles. It would be a massive offense to all of the men who founded the greatest nation on the face of the planet if we just shat all over their constitution
>hmm wait a mi-

This is why the Dems keep getting fucked... she's a weak candidate. But you can't say that because Democrat SJWs will say that's sexist. It's not, she just sucks.... if she gets the nomination Dems are beyond saving.

>be hillary
>bitch and moan about citizens united because it made you lose in 2008
>want to repeal the scotus decision
>open up a pac instead after losing election

Classic flip flopper

>that scotty image

I'm literally fucking dead

That's got to be it. I have trouble believing she has advisors telling her she'll win if she goes for it in 2020.

damn right it is

As long as she continues with this, the farther the left will fall into irrelevancy

wtf i'm a hilldog now

LMAO

Because regardless of how much we dislike a political opponent we are civilized. Unlike you sub-human niggers.

Truly the god of chaos.

power rangers is kino

PEPE!!!

im sure her donors will be lining up after the billion she lost running for president

Hopefully her PAC is smart enough to not run commercials 24/7 about Trump having intimate knowledge of international trade and him being solely equiped to know exactly what it would take to produce his textiles domesticly and turn a profit.

We need a 17 year old serb to take the lead on it

I think even Democrats are sick of her ass by now.

No I hope she keeps going

I want the Democrat machine continue to be compelled to back her and waste money and time on a failing candidate, rather than someone who has an actual chance.

Post reported to the FBI.

Could Scotty gilmore be Chelsea's really daddy?

Heart attack!

the FBI can't operate on foreign soil
not legally anyway

It's MEMEING TIME!

kek wills it

>ALPHA. HILLARY HAS ESCAPED.
>RECRUIT A TEAM OF 30 YEAR OLD'S WITH AUTISM.
>AND THIS TIME, NO NIGGERS!

>he thinks legality is a barrier these days

Oh to be naive as Iceland right now, so far away from the troubles of the modern world.

Based Serbian telling it like how it is.

ah yes, Serbian democracy

all I'm saying is that the FBI isn't about to go kidnap someone from Serbia just because they advocated for the murder of a former government official
swap Serbia with some sandnigger shithole and then things might be different

they're teens, stupid!

I LIVE AGAIN

(You)
Don't spend it all in one place.

almost:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1367851

Her husband has lifetime Secret Service protection, so presumably she's protected too

blumpftards btfo yet again

Now I can't watch Scotty for car tips. Thanks asshole!

Perfect scenario: she runs again. This time she has an even more embarrasing campaign. Voters has come to live Trump due to successful presidency. Hillary is completely crushed and humiliated on election night in a landslide. Dies in heart attack during concession speech.

I can't find her phylactery

Makes it easier when Emperor Trump enacts Order 66

checked

>Cucks replying to this pot with "Waaaah! Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT, M-MUH ETHICS!"

Good job exposing the rats of Sup Forums Serbro

Only real patriots have the balls to do things like that.