Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vpfb_HRNc-M
strawpoll.me/12801192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. thread over.

No.

He sounds frustrated that people won't adopt his beliefs
He chose to rationalize this by claiming that everyone else is wrong and he is right

He is a faggot

>dude wtf now I wish I voted for the woman that explicitly hated me????

shariablue out

>famous
>rich
>many followers
>doesn't understand the difference between semi auto and full auto

nice

Another libshit in denial. Only Trump supporters are entitled to comment whether they are satisfied with their choices.

Delicious salty tears.

Should got back to writing about underaged boys running a train on a red head.

The problem all liberals have, is they assume they're 100% right all the time. The concept of them being wrong is completely foreign to them. This is why they never have any real arguments, it's all conjecture, libel, and lies.

>semi-automatics
>rapid fire
>vapor
stephen /k/ing is /k/ommando as fuc/k/

What is he saying though? He prefers if people would use bolt-action rifles?

someone explain how he's wrong?
protip: he's not.

No. Fuck off. Saged.

You faggots are seriously still defending trump?

So you're all globalists now?

I say this gently and kindly: fuck yourself you coked out loser, your writing is pleb tier shit

dude. nigger roland. stephen king is dead to me. everything he says is shit now.
>trailer for a trailer

forgot the link
youtu.be/vpfb_HRNc-M

real trailer is out

looks like how you would expect

He's right. Just look at the latest budget. Did you vote for Trump so that he would

- continue funding planned parenthood
- not defund sanctuary cities
- not reduce a single government agency
- increase funding for obama policies
- not fund the wall

people very often don't take the time to research issues before formulating strong opinions on them

This

/ thread

OK?

Some people need to be killed.

He isn't entirely wrong and at least he's not being a complete douche about it.

To the gas chambers with you

wtf i love Hilary now

What is he referring to though?

rekt

Reminder that Stephen King is a philtrumcel and nothing he says will ever be relevant.

Not his fault

The US president really doesn't have much of a say, rather the number of votes when things are put on the floor.

Rekt.

Seriously, why are all novelists such cucks?

[spoiler]I'm working on my second novel as I write this. It's about a princess who loves guns.[/spoiler]

They're on the right side of history, it's literally impossible for them to be wrong.

>Yell Yeehaw
>implying that cowboys used semi-automatics
Why are liberals so uneducated about guns?

t. resident UK expert on cowboying

This guy is so fucking ugly.

Dont you love it when rich or famous people who most likely live in gated communities with armed guards tell you that you dont need guns and you need more immigration

found the femanon

t TIDF

>novelist
[spoiler] cant spoiler

he's not wrong. The argument is the value of being able to kill people. Which the 2nd amendment people think they should be able to do.
I dunno I am not much of a target and therefore don't really care.

This twitter cap threads are so fuckin shit

>Blames liberals for broad sweeping conjecture and excessive self assuredness in political/social matters when they couldn't possibly be right all the time
>Does so with a broad, sweeping conjecture which couldn't possibly be 100% correct

Nice one, goy

>not writing orgies involving 12 year olds, including one boy with an enormous cock that makes the 12 year old girl orgasm in your horror books

if you live in maine with all the somali niggers and think refugee policy is a good idea, you're a rich faggot who never goes outside

defensive gun uses outnumber negative uses and most DGUs don't involve firing a shot.

Years after I read that I still wonder about how high he was.

is it lewd? Is there cunny involved?

That sounds gay but I hope it does well for you.

Will someone off this ugly fucker already, this is treason

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

Not in this one, sorry.

The one I'm planning, however... ;)
>Gay

This is funny considering the premise of the novel. It's anything but gay.

Yes

wtf I hate Stephen King now

a nutty liberal? right? sure, madam president.

>semi-auto
>rapid fire
???

yes. Trump is incompetent. He couldn't get anything done except signing useless EOs.

The fucking Washington Post found that 96% of people who voted for Trump vote for him again. Mainstream media exists to reinforce and coddle the beliefs of the left. This is pure virtue signalling.

Obama's budget. We've been over this, Brock. His first budget comes in September

>literally who

His domestic has been shit. But his foreign policy has actually been pretty decent. He might actually stomp out the Norks once and for all and do it with Chinas blessing and support.

>Thinks EOs actually do something by themselves.

Oh boy. Everything major trump wanted to do requires a legislative act. Let me know when he wins on his terms...

Steven King here. I wrote a few good books and have lots of money so that means I can make political comments and be taken seriously as an expert figure. Now watch out for those spooky lamps!

I still can't believe how cucked Sup Forums has become.

Doesn't serve the moon on a platter in 100 days and he instantly becomes a zionist shill.

He's slashed illegal immigration, is still building the wall, aims to renegotiate NAFTA, destroyed the TPP, proposed a tax cut, stocks are booming, jobs are returning, actually making moves to destroy the DPRK WITH China's blessing, but his first draft of healthcare reform didn't go through, the courts blocked a travel ban and he did one strike on Syria so clearly Kushner is president and everything is fucked.

Grow the fuck up.

Don't cock tease. Tell us what the first one is called so we can pirate it, read it, and mock your pitiful efforts to make something of yourself