How does Sup Forums feels about catcalling...

How does Sup Forums feels about catcalling? I think it's great and we should do it even more often for a number of reasons:

1. It's a celebration of masculinity and heterosexual values.
2. Puts women in their place, remainding them that they're mere sexual objects.
3. Goes agaisnt PC/Cuck culture.
4. It can be done anywhere, anytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
tv2.no/v/836314/
youtube.com/watch?v=EC21NF5rbSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I pull the equality card anytime i argue this with some cunt. Men would love it if women cat called them

Someone should remake this with her bending over after the smoke clears with money sticking out of his pocket.

>Men would love it if women cat called them

This, women randomly complimenting me on the street would make my day.

I once had a drunk girl tell me that I looked strong.

If only it happened enough to be a "problem"

Complimenting strangers is a sign of a friendly neighbourhood.

>Men would love it if women cat called them
Just to put this into perspective, the equivalent of catcalling from women to men would be tubby SJWs constantly following you around saying how badly they want your asshole. I really don't think that's what you want.

> making the cat-caller racially safer

In of itself its a lot of harmless fun but autists will ruin it. They will do one of two things - they will either get physical or will try this with girls with mental problems who will end up offing themselves.

Eve Teasing as it is called in India used to be widely prevalent and used to be a lot of fun with all the double entendres and stuff. These days if you try it in the major cities invariably you will end up in the police station . Autists are why we can't have nice things

Catcalling and stalking are two different things and I still wouldn't mind if it was a fat ugly girl, a compliment is a compliment.

>delicious chubby girls follow you around wanting to peg you
It's paradise

Wanna hear a joke?

knock knock!
>who's there?
rape joke
>rape joke who?
RAPE JOKE WHO'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!!

If a pink-mohawked whale of a woman complimented you you would come on here immediately afterwards and voice your disgust. I guarantee it.

>Normal hetersexual intercourse is the same as switching roles
can you not.

really? women randomly saying you have a micropenis would make your day?

>Eve Teasing

Catcalling isn't slinging insults at people to hurt their feelings.

Pol doesn't give a fuck about these non issues plebbit.

degenerate if it refers to something sexual. blacks do it all the time.

>ugly girls saying that they want my cock
>worse than no one saying anything and my right hand telling me it's got a headache
hmm

Nah I would just say thanks and move on with my day

Compliments arent exactly what Cat Calling is.

Its more like what he said: No fucking women takes a bother if you compliment her, even if some of those SJW cows make it look like it (probably because no one compliments them, so therefor it is always bad).
What actual women dislike is fat neckbeards following them, being creeps and shouting stuff that they want to do to them once they cleared their room of pissbottles.

>An average feminist complimenting a man

I doubt this would happen.

After much consideration I decided I will give you a (you).

Checked and, with due concideration, keked

No. It's not about masculinity or feminism, it's about being decent.

Could you portray even for one second medieval knights or samurai cat-calling random girls?

Those are the apex of the white civilization. And no, they had bitches but didn't cat-call.

>tubby SJWs constantly following you around saying how badly they want your asshole.

I'd be okay. Pussy is pussy, you know, man?

yes but men and women are different

women don't want to be catcalled by idiotic men.

>yeah but they like being catcalled by alphas
well good on the women if they like that. maybe women don't want to be interrupted by beta failure men

Even if it was some fat old hag?

Sure

I like this one way more

>What's wrong with rope jokes?

Yea but women are often worried about a guy following them/getting physical
Men are usually stronger it's more worrying for women to be shouted at by a man than a man by a woman
Also pretty sure there's some difference between catcalling and a compliment
It happens all the time here, and I really don't care that much but I can see why most women dislike it, it can be very intimidating- once I got followed for like 15 mins by a dude in a car while I was walking home from work at 5am, just cos he thought I was pretty. I get his point in a way but it seriously freaked me out

It's niggerish behavior tbqh famalam

>hear a compliment
>respond with an insult

I am confused. Who am I suppose to sympathize with in that comic?

>nigger yells hood ape shit at white guy
>shoot him
>self defense
>dipshit yells rapist shit at woman
>shoot him
>murder

so carry a gun

>implying white men are the ones that do this

Women don't mind catcalling, its when niggers do it that they get up in arms about it but they don't want to be called racist.

>Be me in high school
>Have this tall, blonde, blue eyed girl cat-calling me everyday
>Become slightly annoyed but decided to give her a chance and get to know her better
>Find out she was a conservative
>Become #triggered like the leftist cuck I was
> Reject her and never talk to her again
>Realize years later that I fucked up
>Stare blankly into the horizon hold a bottle of cheap whiskey while the world gets cucked

God-fucking-damn it! The girl who cat-called me was the one all along...

I don't give a shit at all. Where I come from there is zero "cat calling", because I live in civilization with white people. My school was literally 100% whites, no niggers, no asians, all euro descendants, K-12. If stupid worthless commie whores want to abandon their civilization to go be "urban", and get harassed on a daily basis by rape monkeys, that's their business. Not my problem.

The comic makes no fucking sense (other than the sense it makes by showing women make no fucking sense, of course).

In that regard it's great and the illustrator should be congratulated for highlighting the stupidity of overreacting women.

If the aim was to teach us "do unto others", then the guy would have had to have made a derogatory assumption for her reaction to be coherent e.g. "whoa baby, yo got a license for that nasty roasti?"

If this was the intention then the illustrator should be gassed.

Remember that feminist bitch who walked through New York for 12 hours and got "harrassed" by hundreds of men? If you watch the video, they're all black, something she conveniently left out.

A few months later, they did they same in Oslo. A girl in a summer dress walked through the city in the evening, and got approached by more than two dozen men. Once again, it was mostly black people, most of whom didn't even speak Norwegian.

I really don't understand how the left can have their heads so far up their own asses and ignore something so painfully obvious.

Most of my friends carry pepper spray
However, unlike the us, it's fairly hard to find guns, especially for the general public and pretty much illegal to cart it around the city (also shooting someone who may have just been following you is sorta frowned upon in most societies)

Post tits.

>so averse to confrontation that she has to resort to passive-aggressive roastie ninjitsu

How empowering.

op doesn't even try to hide being a shill.

geez.

And everyone taking bait like always ;/

This one?

>How does Sup Forums feels about catcalling?
it isn't political, nor important enough to give a fuck about.

Women hate unattractive men, we get it.

>How does Sup Forums feels about catcalling?
it's niggers and sandniggers culture

that dude shouldn't be white in the comic

That image proves that women can't confront their problems head on and run away.

Yeah. Here's the Norwegian version.
tv2.no/v/836314/

I'd compliment right back. As it is only fukcing POLITE.

Or I'd shrug it off because of my low self esteem.

what else are you allowed to carry?
how about a stun gun or knife?
These things should be enough to deter most attackers

you mean weak/introverted men mainly

It's not Sup Forums fuck off

WAHHHH I HATE RANDOM COMPLIMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEE

you guys have never had drunk fat monsters follow you around all night

exactly.

27 years on this world so far, i've never seen nor heard anyone catcall a woman on the street in my life. Not once.

No and no. Dad (ex army) said to carry the spray oven cleaner cos it's not illegal but will fuck them up. Also hair spray or deodorant can work if in the eyes, but carrying weapons is fairly illegal

Someone could make the first panel look like the guy is what she's imagining him to be, then when she'd turn angrily, find out he is some rich/nigger/refugee/wherever and promptly submitting herself to him.

Why did she have some kind of smoke bomb? Why didn't she just turn and say that micro-penis line? Was that bomb really needed?
I mean, just look at how confused that guy in the red shorts looks in the last panel.

How is cat calling a non white thing? Has no one here heard of Johhny Bravo
Is Johhny Bravo being disowned now
Sup Forums is the fucking twilight zone

youtube.com/watch?v=EC21NF5rbSk

Really makes you think

Women love being catcalled so long as they see the caller as higher on the social hierarchy. They only complain when they perceive the caller to be of low reproductive/asset value.

>Samurai
>Apex of white civilisation

>2016+1
>still paying attention to 3DPD whores

Disgusting 'real' women aren't even worth looking at, let alone 'catcall'.

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!

wasted trips posting like a nigger

30% of mens genes throughout history never caught on anyway. You're on of them. It's nothing new.

>mfw catcalled as a man

You really don't know any dominant males at all, do you?

Ham beasts trying to get attention from high test males is something they try until they "learn the truth at 17." Listen to the Janis Ian song of the same name. After that they are discouraged and don't want their fragile egos bruised by rejection, so they stop trying.

No women want attention from low test betas, so they don't try to get such attention. They only put up with that for free stuff.

High test males laugh or give disgusted looks at ham beasts and other freaks trying to pick them up. It's just not going to happen when he can pick Stacy 10.0 and her 1,000 sisters any time he wants to.

Try the cat call experiment with a 10/10 woman doing it around male athletes. Don't be stunned if they don't worship at the feet of such a woman. Those are athlete males. They can get 1,000's of 10's if they want to.

I have actually been catcalled once. it was amusing.
am male

Just an average day as a white male

>Giving women self confidence that Will turn into vanity and narcissism

not even once, they ain't shit stop pedestrianizing them and chasing your dick like a dog

it's nig behaviour

>mfw catcalled by a bunch of middle schhol girls while i was passing near said school

Feminists created a pussy monopoly and wonder why every motherfucker on the street is begging for it.

I seem to recall there was a video made of some sjw woman wandering around New York recording all the cat calls they got. Sadly, the cat calls seemed to be coming from black and Puerto Rican guys. This led to a racism vs sexism cognitive dissonance explosion which was, of course, hilarious.

>mfw it's a gaggle of drunk slags

>Plenty of white men did too, just it was off camera

It just must be so fucking awful knowing that everyone wants to be a part of your life. Wishing you a good day/evening, telling you that you look good. WOW, just so terrible.

I had women slap my ass and compliment me (t-thanks /fit/) and if it's a random stranger woman it's unpleasant. If it's an acquaintance it's fine. I mean fuck just don't be creepy about it, "hey great running form", "hey you look fit", "hey great style", don't go fucking pajeet with "hello i arouse from your tits" or "wooo show abs stud".

You will never be a man, little boy.

You make good points.

fucking fat Josuke

Its a beta version of the approach that isn't intended to work because catcaller wouldn't know what the fuck to do if that hot girl actually stopped and engaged him in a conversation.
One step better than being complete neet, but still pathetic and nigger tier. Real men don't half-arse their interest, they do a proper approach without a fear of being rejected. Thats what masculinity is all about.

Catcalling feels nice, as long as its not from a nigger.

But it's not like this doesn't happen. Unattractive, often overweight and/or drunk women do hit on you all the time if you're moderately attractive.

I've only ever seen black people cat call and they're pretty fucking annoying when they do it, they're loud enough already.

>grils have to tripcode

at least there'd be women talking to me

>worse than no one saying anything and my right hand telling me it's got a headache

Top kek

I didn't expect this to be that funny but holy shit

This brings me great sorrow. Why do you tell me these things?

I'll just leave this here

Do men actually catcall? The only time I've seen anybody catcall a woman was from that video where THICC walked on the streets of NYC for like 7 hours and was "catcalled" by some niggers with stuff like "how you doin', beautiful?"

I don't think catcalling is really a thing, and most women complain about it because they never get it, though secretly they crave it.

How many threads do you think are created daily based on some random cunt's 4-panel cartoon?