This isn't spam or shitposting

This isn't spam or shitposting.

I'm just curious what's going on here. He played an ultra conservative for what, over 10 years and nobody cared.

But as soon as he goes ultra liberal it's REEEEEEEE's for days?

Like, how can you call Liberals snowflakes when the conservative bedwetting is astronomical right now?

~A centrist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=K_qJiReI8hU)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. I'd like to know as well.

He's not funny on his current venue and he wasn't even funny as his last character for more than a few weeks. Only left leaning babies who need constant reassurance of their world view watched him after a while. He's just a self satisfied smug liberal shill for the DNC . He gets his handling orders from Podesta. Google : Colbert Podesta emails. It's just sad now

Nobody likes to accept that the "other side" is the same as you

You realize his ultra-conservative character was satire, not genuine conservatism, right?

Cock Holster Colbert is just making it fashionable to hate on queers again. I guess he just can't help it, being a scumbag racist white male after all. His very existence on TV means a more qualified minority is not on TV, which is offensive. No more Cock Holster Colbert.

Where is the hypocrisy? The left took out bill o'reilly, so the right tries to take out one of their guys. This is war.

t. triggered liberal offended colbert's being held to his own standards

>identity politics

>>tumbler

It's satisfying to see someone who lives by PC culture Die by PC culture. It's like he's fallen on his own sword.

Shill thread.

Reddit discarded.

You know his ultra conservatism was satire, right? He was always making fun of conservatives.

But anyway, we're just holding lefties to the same standard they hold us. Someone from Alabama says "black" instead of person of color and its a week long news story about the racism of the right and how the south is a bunch of bigoted rednecks. The REEEEE is largely false outrage to see if he will get fired.

>A centerist
Oh so your a fence riding faggot who dosent care about his country and just wants to fling shit, nice.

Shut up faggot

His conservative character was a joke that idiots took seriously. Sort of like how Rick and Morty is a parody of TBBT type faggotry shows but the fan base doesn't realize it.

>centrist
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

The only thing that really pisses me off is that he ruined The Late Show. It's pretty pathetic that Conan O'Brien on fucking TBS is the only good late night talk show now.

A right and a left do exist in the US.

>this isnt spam

spam, also fuck you hypocrite bastard, the fact you are having such a hard time understanding why people didnt like colbert, shows your leftie selfabsorbed mentality

podesta party you dumb fuck

>a centrist

whoa...................... at last i finally see........................ all along the answer was there...................................... the true answer..........................................the perennial truth.....................that.........................lies................................directly.............................in.............................the.............................center...................................of....................................the.................................21st............................century...........................overton............................window...............................whoa i love compromise now

>But anyway, we're just holding lefties to the same standard they hold us

A: Lets stop pretending, you aren't going to hold him to anything, CBS doesnt really give a shit about your opinion.

B: 'The left' didn't fire o'reilly, Murdoch did.

Yes, the tribal identities of right and left wing exist.

Anyone who watches TV is subhuman.

>no replies

why am i not surprised, leftits always ignore the obvious

this gay hating homophobe needs to be removed

this,,,you all saging right?

>The left took out bill o'reilly
He sexually harassed people until they got mad enough to complain. How is that the same as making hurtful jokes and comments? Why is it always a fucking war?

on the colbert report he played satire. and it was actually pretty funny, having said that he also made a conscious effort to give both view points.

now he just sounds like a sore loser. not to mention he isnt nearly as funny.

He's a shill, "celebrities" are never to be trusted. They always switch sides like the little parasitic jews they are.

What's wrong with taking your own side? Not something Billy no-mates centreists would understand.

>~A centrist

More like.

~A retard

You haven't paid attention to anything that's been going on and now you come here and demand a quick rundown?

Fuck off and lurk more, faggot.

Sage.

This
Today Cock in Mouth Joke
Tomorrow Shit in Mouth Joke

Hard to make this funny or to get advertisers to pay for this material.

Colbert replaced LETTERMAN? Didn't realize this, what the fuck. Late shows are supposed to be light corny humor, maybe some light political banter, not this shilling.

It's more about hypocrisy. I.E. the left labels the right all the time, yet, they do the same type of shit they are "infuriated" about regularly. This is just a prime example.

That, and, he's a pedophile shill. Who's bought out by his sponsors. The fake outrage disgusts me. So why not give him some of his own medicine by memeing this into reality?

I like you Romania, my favorite chemistry teacher went to college there and he is fucking based

he played a cartoonish lampoon of what lefties think a "conservative" is

now he is just an a-hole militant lefty loudmouth making homophobic slurs about the president because his ancient degenerate multikulti treasonous twat lost and election

he was never funny, he wasnt even clever, he just played the kazoo on the tail end of the lefty bandwagon

his own words and deeds should have gotten him shitcanned years ago, if he were a fox news presenter he would have been tarred and feathered, then run out of town on a rail, but his obnoxious imbecilic japing pleased the mindless sheep of the left, so he got a pass.

i honestly dont give a wet shit whether colbert lives or dies, but i wont buy anything sold on products that advertise on his shitty show, or the network that puts his garbage into the ether.

The culture war between left and right started long before you were ever apart of it. The main weapon of choice these days is moral outrage, and when it is spammed enough in the media it can result in key figures from either side losing their job and credibility. Nobody cares about the hypocrisy of "well you are doing what the SJW's you hate do". The entire idea of the alt-right is the fact that the alt-right is willing to use the same argumentative weapons of the left against them, and ignores the hypocrisy as long as it gets results (which is a central pillar of leftism: selective application of your morals in order to gain an advantage)

I'm glad the right is getting this triggered by Colbert. Personally, I don't think he's very funny but if he's pissing off rightfags, then more power to him.

The Colbert Report was actually funny.

Does GM make a car with a "Cock Holster"?

Yep. Pretty retarded.

and also this "jokes" are based on the fake muh russian hacking narrative

this russia thing was only shown the level of scum democrats are

colbert is fake propaganda presented in a smug and condescending way, pure cancer

yup

He's always been ultra liberal. In his previous show he was just playing a character. This time he isn't.

>your own side

oh you're on murdochs side now? you really think those people give a shit about you? they've been playing you idiots against the idiots on the other side of the coin for fucking decades, and you're still here lapping up their shit.

the blue-tribe/red-tribe identity politics bullshit is a fucking amazing tool that the room full of people who own the majority of the worlds wealth use to keep dipshits (like you) distracted from their efforts to accumulate and protect wealth and power.

Because this is war and we play dirty you twit. Playing fair is for people who want to lose.
>if you fight your enemy, you lose!

As liberal playing a conservative character, he could actually criticise the left and pass it off as satire, if he did the same to the right. Poe's Law was in full effect. As a regular old talk show host, there's a big red line he can no longer cross. He's constrained and limited, and can no longer be funny. As the character of Steven Colbert, he actually called out bullshit on both the left and right. As the talk show host Steven Colbert, he never really calls the left out at all and hammers the right almost exclusively. He's part of the establishment now. Hex like a lot of other liberal comedians, has become a left wing Bob Hope telling safe jokes that won't offend his core audience, or the people who sign his paycheck.

>he's not even getting paid for fighting ruperts battles

Look, I don't think the guy should be fired for saying some corny shit on air. It's just that liberals really need to recognize that the standard they are holding their selfproclaimed enemies to is amazingly unreasonable. If they can't sleep in the bed they didn't just make, but have also been shitting and pissing in for well over a decade over "muh feelings" and "equality", they aren't responsible enough for their own principles.
Yes, certain factions of liberals won't understand this because they suffer from some sort of mania that disables them from thinking rationally, but making an example of Colbert will wake up some moderates and level headed democrats to what they've been letting people get away when it comes to language policing.

It's called intentional triggering for ratings. Old trick, but he's done now. Awful. Remember when the media and Drudge were pushing the fact his ratings were sky high? Why did that happen? Probably to trigger the right.
Drudge has turned into agenda driven news.

>centrists

Centrists are the lowest form of life on Earth.

sage

Woah.....i will choose a complete abritrary position whose principles are that there are no principles because the Overton Window could shift at any moment and thus too would my (((centrism))) remember goys identitt politics is bad stop playing them while you get replaced by 3rd world hordes..

saying someone is a cockholster was not the standard. repeat sexual harassment spanning years and multiple victims is the standard.

and its not even 'the left' holding fox to this standard, its their own employees and the guy who fucking runs the company

>He played an ultra conservative for what, over 10 years and nobody cared.

>A centrist

I think I hate centrists most of all. At least liberals are able to formulate their own ideas and beliefs (albeit wrong ones). You losers with no strongly held convictions one way or the other are the fucking worst. Why even post come on this website you normie faggot?

Why are people still making jokes about Trump being a Putin puppet? Do they not watch the news? Oh wait

This, it is THE highest form of intellectual cowardice that allows you to snipe at anybody who has convictions from afar while not believing in shit. At least fucking communists and Muslims believe in something, centrists are lower than even them.

>A centrist
opinion discarded

sage for shill posing as a centrist

Smell your own shit
SMELL IT

> 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

God hates centrists, not sure why I am posting this, I am not exactly religious, just found it funny that centrist have been seen as scum for thousands of years

(((They're))) losing control of the narrative. It's all hands on deck now. Every form of entertainment will be bent to serve (((their))) agenda. Subtlety is being abandoned in favor of an all out media onslaught.

This. I never understood the Daily Show, and Colbert Report. I mean, I got them, but they were both always leftist. And that shit just annoys me. My friends would always ask
>Hey you want to watch Comedy Central?
/check the time
>no, I don't feel like watching the Daily Show.
>oh come on, user. We can watch the Colbert Report after, you'll like that better, it's right wing!

No, they were both the exact same show, just telling the same jokes in a different manner.

He said homophobic shit. We have to defend faggots from that.

I thought "centrist" just meant someone who promotes the status quo?

>a pussy, basically

>at least i know that blue tribe are my enemy, i fucking hate you no-tribers. pick a side you faggot.

when you reduce one of the most complex social systems in the history of the planet to a childish left vs right fantasy, political discourse stops being about policy or rational ideology, and instead trends towards tribal shit-flinging, like this thread.

you fuckheads know diddly-squat about this guys convictions and ideology, but he's a 'centrist' and the picture in your head that you put in-front of anything labeled 'centrist' tells you he's a wanker.

'centrist' means a million different things, and so is meaningless without elaboration.

He didn't play an ultra conservative. He mocked them.

CIDF in full force today.
look you fucking shill.
My wife's son is 14, and we sometimes let him stay up and watch late night television with us. He recently came out as gay, and we assured him that it's 2017 and that he doesn't have to worry and that his classmates will accept him if he comes out and that he shouldn't pretend to be somebody he isn't.

But after that cock holster remark I haven't been able to convince him to go to school. It just goes to show that liberals are a bunch of homophobes too. and god bless my wife, we've been married 15 years she has written an angry letter to the network and hopefully this injustice will be corrected.

>fox
What the fuck are you talking about, you kook?
I'm referring to shit like Don Imus, who was CRUCIFIED and dragged through the fucking mud over the equally corny "nappy headed hoes" because
>u can't make jokes about muh protected group, bigot
Take your meds

>~A centrist
>not
>t. Centrist
Fuck off back to r*ddit you dip cunt.

I actually liked Colbert's shtick, I think a lot of Conservatives found it amusing in a self-deprecating way.

Is there any equivalent for the political left? Like satirical comedians who put on airs about being snowflakes?

I hate him because he took over for Letterman, who was the best ever late night host, and just went full hack.

>Reddit spacing
>homophobic slurs
Nu\pol\ needs to get out

wow this is really upsetting the liberal shills kek

>a centrist

*tips fedora*

obviously not, the left view themselves as perfect, satire of them is impossible in their minds, there is nothing to satirize, of course is the total opposite

They can talk shit, but they can't deal. They're as transparent and thin skinned as plastic wrap.

he was only a parody of an ultra conservative. he was always a liberal asshole

>This isn't spam

OK

>or shitposting.

Yes it is

>I'm just curious what's going on here. He played an ultra conservative for what, over 10 years

As a liberal, he parodied conservatives as morons for years, and now he is ranting about conservatives as being morons, which is fine if that's what he wants to do, but if you expect conservatives to like him, you are a very stupid person.

>and nobody cared.

Yes they did. You didn't, and perhaps the circle of friends you run in didn't, but I'd suggest that may not be a representative sample of "everybody."

>~A obvious troll

ftfy

>>a centrist

heh heh I'm totally above it all. As a centrist I've found a way to feel morally superior to everyone else. heh

The point here was never to get him fired. The point was to manipulate the liberal left into responding but muh freespeech i thought the right supported it, snowflakes, yada yada.

Once they defend it, we normalize fag cocksucker jokes again. Overton window stuff.

Make them throw their own precious faggots under the bus.

In the event he actually does get fired (he won't).....we can then blame the left for being so PC they got him fired for using his first ammendment rights.

Thats not going to happen though, it is just plan b if A fails. Plan A already worked. The left is throwing the faggots feelings under the bus again. We are going to normalize homophobia again.
..and the shitlibs are our marionettes who do the bulk of the work for us :)

>watching Colbert in the first place
Wew. I wonder what rehashed joke I'll eat out of his ass tonight

Homophobes see the insult as Trump being gay for Putin. Normal folks see the insult as Trump being Putin's puppet bitch.

?????????????
sage

This is /pol, not Twitter. Cut the bullshit. You and I both know this is just a PSYOP to get revenge for O'reilly (Spoiler: It's not working), which is funy since Democrats had nothing to do with his downfall.

>this is what microaggressive heteronorms actually believe.

>What the fuck are you talking about
o'rielly, who is the one every other cunt seems to be referring to.

though from what i can see of the Don Imus thing, he clearly crossed a line that colbert carefully tip-toed up to.

also, is there a reason you yanks get so ass-pained about respecting the POTUS?

When the did I say anything about respecting the president? Stop going through your fucking flowchart and strawmanning for one second, dummy.
This is a language policing issue.

>>Fake narrative
>>Comey's testifying in front of congress as we speak.

Trump IS a cockholster. We agree with colbert on that. He is sucking the Jew cock tho, not the russian variety.

This is about normalizing bashing faggots, not defending Trump.

Trump IS a faggot.

Because conservatives are politically correct now.

you didnt, that was a tangential question because every time someone insults a yank president, his supporters get all hysterical like someone kicked their dog.

How much longer are late night comedy talk shows going to be a thing? They've jumped the shark

>the majority of americans get their political opinions from comedy shows
No wonder your country is so fucked.

I mean fuck, I'm not saying Finland is all that great either, but that's some next level shit.

Are you retarded? Is this a centrist thing?

He was satirized ultra-conservatives.

Dumbass.

Why are you people LARPing in a Sup Forums thread? Do you realize how fucking retarded you look?

>another generic liberal talkshow host
Really activated my almonds
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

i actually quite like olivers, he often does a good take on a bunch of shit that isnt making the rounds on the news. his smoking one was particularly good. the bits where stewart rips into the MSM for being filthy goblin bullshit-peddling cunts are also good (eg: youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE and youtube.com/watch?v=K_qJiReI8hU)