"HE WUZ A GOOD BOI. HE DINDU NUFFIN. NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ"

"HE WUZ A GOOD BOI. HE DINDU NUFFIN. NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ"

Fuck this kid, I'm glad he's dead, and that cop did nothing wrong by sending a rifle round into his big empty nigger head of his.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/02/texas_police_dept_changes_its_story_about_jordan_edwards_shooting.html

Other urls found in this thread:

verfassungsschuetzer.info/category/allgemein/index.html
ibladen.de/
wfaa.com/news/balch-springs-officer-terminated-after-shooting-and-killing-15-year-old-jordan-edwards/436130282
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another dead Negro.

>linking to slate

Mods, can you ban this faggot?

niggered

Shut the fuck up. Every other link is some whiny ass MSM link full of White apologists.

The police chief in Balch Springs admitted Monday that a car full of teens was driving away from police when an officer armed with a rifle fatally shot a 15-year-old boy in the head.

After reviewing body-cam footage, Police Chief Jonathan Haber reversed his initial account about Saturday's deadly confrontation, saying the teen behind the wheel Saturday night at first backed down the street but was fleeing the scene when the officer opened fire.

"It did not meet our core values," Haber said of his officer's actions.

Haber had initially said the car was driving backward when Jordan Edwards was shot. The officers had been inside a house where they found a large party. They ran outside after hearing gunshots around 11 p.m. Saturday in the 12300 block of Baron Drive.

Jordan, a freshman at Mesquite High School, was leaving the party over the weekend when the officer shot him through the passenger's side window.

The medical examiner's office said Jordan was killed with a rifle and also ruled his death a homicide, though that doesn't necessarily mean charges will be filed.

The Dallas County Sheriff's Department and the district attorney's public-integrity unit are investigating the shooting.

So if his dumb black ass didn't do the shooting, and he had nothing to hide, why fucking try to hit a cop with a car? Or even flee?

Maybe he was just trying to fix his parking job?

He wasn't driving though. His stupid black friends were. He got shot while in the passenger seat. And now all of the Black celebs are saying that "BLACK BOYS DESERVE TO GROW UP TOO"

Well if that's the case, then listen to what you're told, niggers.

He didn't try to hit a cop with a car. Police was there to break the party up, so they left as they should. Or they left like you should if you hear gunfire. Got to hand it to the cop though that's a hell of a shot to make, if it wasn't just luck.

Have they released gopro footage yet?

Some people don't think police shootings are justified. But it do.

Not yet but the cop got fired already, so the tape must pretty damning.

verfassungsschuetzer.info/category/allgemein/index.html

support Your loca einprozent.de

and spread the good news :

ibladen.de/

hunting isis worldwide

They had this shit followed by 3 more poke the bear race stories on CBS last night while I was on the treadmill. I dont understand why the News Jews want to start a race war.

I hope the video comes out and shows the niggers chimping out. Then I'll agree even more that the cop did his job accordingly

You are human garbage

>poke the bear

Nah pigs being pigs. They shouldn't be murdering children on the street if they don't want to be hunted and hated. Pigs killed enough of my family members they shouldn't be looking out for tha blacks

That nigger was guilty of something.
Glad that he's dead and won't be able to rape or rob anymore.

Was the car moving towards cops or not

Where does hate like this come from? I suppose you might just be being edgy but why? What's to be gained from this?

Niggers need to listen to the police. Was it that fucking hard for his boy to stop the car?

Some say yes, some say no.

you don't open fire on someones car for not pulling over.

Jews don't really think that far ahead. They just think this will hurt those evil Whites.

Doubt it. They might be chimping out(of course), but once your chief comes out and says it was a bad shoot, there's probably no wiggle room on that footage to hold on too. This might be the mythical, actually legit dindu.

If you had a call regarding a car fleeing the scene of a shooting, you don't think that you'd be a little on edge and nervous about who you're stopping? Traffic stops are the main reason why cops die. Period.

I love animals and for most of the part i am a vegetarian. However the negroid population is growing too fast and its death was painless.

WE DINDU NUFFIN, WHITEY, WE WAZ KANGZZZ

It's Texas, the only reason they'd do that is if some Liberal in Austin or some other area came up and forced him to do so. But hey, those cops that beat the shit out of Rodney King's stupid ass got off, so this cops luck looks fine

Nah, its just pre-crime.

>15 year old
>Blacks develop faster than whites
>Kid

OR there is absolutely no wiggle room on the tape. If there was any doubt in the evidence, the statement would have been different. They fired the cop within days, without the state investigation being done. That's distancing your department from the cop at, he's a shitberg, speed.

>break the law and endanger a cop's life
>cops shoots at you, hits and kills you which is totally within their power if you threaten their life
>he wuz a good boi, he never did nuffin, he was just tryin' to run over a cop ya see.

lol those sunglasses

Evil Sup Forums racists, racist psychopath cops, and cops shills being the pieces of trash they are.

This is what these worthless cops do. Hear so-called "shooting," go outside and just shoot into a car they see moving? Fucking seriously? When they're not being bitches, or raping or beating down on people like the deranged psychopaths they are, they're doing dumb ass shit like this, shooting up things that are moving. And these stupid scumbag shills and racists seriously think the can obscure how worthless the cops were by falsely blaming the kid?

>So if his dumb black ass didn't do the shooting, and he had nothing to hide, why fucking try to hit a cop with a car? Or even flee?
More shill lies, lies, and bullshit. Thats literally ALL they have. He never tried to hit the cop with the car, that was never a thing. The first claim was that the car was backing down the road aggressively toward the cops so they just had to shoot, which was completely false as shown by body can footage.

Second, he was even driving the car. He was the passager. Third, no gun were found on any of the boys in the car. Fourth, they weren't "fleeing." And Why were they leaving? Maybe because they heard those so-called "gunshots" and wanted to get the hell out of there. Maybe because the party was over, the cops broke it up and so the boys were leaving. Sixth, who cares? There was no justification for the cop shooting into damn car.

Thanks Officer No Scope

>not joining the police force to get free pussy and to beat up dark people
Shiggy diggy

>Leave party
>Get shot

That ain't the picture the local news used of him, cuck.

wfaa.com/news/balch-springs-officer-terminated-after-shooting-and-killing-15-year-old-jordan-edwards/436130282

Even when it seems like he actually dindu nuffin kikes still have to try to put their spin on it because they know he looks like a thug.

Are you mentlly retarded? Kid didnt violate the law and still got shot.

Whta if cop comes to you and asks to suck his cock?

How old are you OP? I remember being an edgy teen as well, hopefully you'll gain some empathy in your 20s and realize how embarrassing you sound.

What am I even saying, you're obviously just trolling lol. I can't even figure out what level most trolling is occurring on anymore, this board is great.

#BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter

They don't ask that. But it's well known that women blow cops to get out of incidents.

Hopefully this will get the nigs to chimpout. Summer is here and shit should get going.

t. Asian who wants to use his AR on a roof

>According to the Washington Post, Edwards is the youngest of the 330 people shot and killed by police so far this year.

>330

hahahaha

(((americans))) ... Are you people fucking insane?

#BlackLivesSplatter

>mfw I AM in my mid twenties

Will you suck cops dick?

is this going to cause some BLM riots?

we have a bunch under Obama and I'm surprised they've waited so long to do it under Trump

Good, one less nigger.

Yes, we are, Hans

If it meant not getting snuffed by a cop? Sure.

What doesn't start a fucking BLM riot? Those coons don't work at all so they have plenty of free time, user.

t. american

Also, do your cops ever make warning shots?

Nope, niggers just think the law doesn't apply to them, they fight police and get killed for it.

THANKS OFFICER NO SCOPE

Sweden yes.

Oh wait.

Shill making up false shit. There is no report that the cops told them to stop the car. Even if they did, the boys were in the car driving away after hearing supposed gunshots, and the windows were up, and the cops were by the house, so the boys wouldn't be able to hear cops yelling at them. The cops went outside, saw a car moving and shot at it.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

yeah no .. 136 white people and 83 blacks got shot this year by police

Yes, sometimes, they do. Since the implementation of Tazers, they use those instead more often than not. If that fails, and usually it does, then they resort to their sidearm.

Well if my options are to blow a cop and live or to not do so and die, then I'm going with sucking some dick. Sorry, bullets hurt, senpai.

Yeah I'd rather to shoot the cop you flaming fucking faggot. Bottom's up.

>wapo
You sure? They tend to lie about shit but I bet that more Whites died by cops than nigs.

Same goes for white people, act like a nigger, you'll be treated like one. Also, there are 5 times as many white people than black people, so do the math ahmed.

>Poland shooting anyone
Oh wait

I need to leave this country. You authoritarian gunfags are fucking insane. I sincerely hope an officer murders you for looking at them the wrong way.

The government won't tell you that this police officer was a member of the pre-crime unit. He just stopped the next 7/11

He was "black in public"
That's all the cops need

Go get raped by a mudslime.

People like you are the reason why this country has a bunch of mentally ill retards in it going around saying "NOT MY PRESIDENT". Kill yourself, Shariablue

>Police was there to break the party up, so they left as they should.
No, hearing the police coming and making a break for it was not leaving as they should.

Simple rules for not getting shot by the police:
1) Don't run from the police.
2) Don't fight the police.
3) Don't move around the police in a way that's likely to make them think you're going to run or fight.

This doesn't make what the police did right, but it does make what the teens did wrong, and what the police did a lot more likely to happen.

Shooting a fleeing suspect is one of the duties of police officers, when it seems necessary to prevent the escape of a violent criminal into the community. That's one of the main reasons not to run from police: you could be forcing them to make a life-or-death decision about you in the blink of an eye.

When police go into a black neighborhood, they're being tasked with protecting public order and enforcing the law in an environment with many violent criminals where the witnesses all "dint see nuthin" until there was an arrest, and then there are fifty "witnesses" to police atrocities varying from a ritual execution for jaywalking to just randomly grabbing the finest gentleman of the neighborhood off the street and breaking his legs with truncheons while he begged them to let him proceed to the church where he was headed.

Their information is frequently unreliable and they are often surrounded by people who see them enemies. Yet they have to try to do their job. When you create confusing situations for them, sometimes bad things will happen.

People like you are the reason why this country has a bunch of mentally ill retards in it going around voting for demagogues and willingly live in police state where coporations can sell your internet history. I'll take the "not my president" crowd over a bunch of gullible sheeps.

T.never been to a house party in my life.

Reason to leave a house party.
3) fight breaks out
2)police come to break it up
1)hearing gunshots
All 3 of these things happened, and only the real chimpiest of the chimps would stay in any of these situations.You can preach it's a hard knock life for cops all you want, but defending shitbergs that make us all look bad. He should be dropped and discarded, or we are doing the same thing as most dindus. He was a good cop he dindu nuffin.

Bueno.

S

What does that have to do with a dead nigger kid?

> United States Of America
>Population 321 million
>330 dead to cops
That's a pretty low number

No, it's cops who think the law doesn't apply to them. They murder and rape and sexually abuse, especially to underage and children, they steal money and all sorts of other shit from people, they assault and beat on people and kids often for no justified reason whatsoever like going to the hospital room of a temporarily disabled guy (because the sadistic cops refused to give him his epilepsy medication) and beating and sexually abusing (anal rape with baton) him because he made a report against the unsanitary conditions of the jail facility. And more shit. And they've often expressed confidence that nothing is going to happen to them when they've been reported by friends, or spouses, etc (one psychopath told his girlfriend that nothing is going to happen to him after she reported him for inflicting second degree burns on her baby's genitals with a blow dryer. But he was wrong.) for their crimes and abuses, because that's how the system is rigged. They're loaded with these criminals, complete sadists and extreme psychopaths.

>false shill trash
You mean cops who have raped and sexually abused women

>They murder and rape and sexually abuse, especially to underage and children, they steal money and all sorts of other shit from people, they assault and beat on people and kids often for no justified reason whatsoever like going to the hospital room of a temporarily disabled guy (because the sadistic cops refused to give him his epilepsy medication) and beating and sexually abusing (anal rape with baton) him because he made a report against the unsanitary conditions of the jail facility. And more shit. And they've often expressed confidence that nothing is going to happen to them when they've been reported by friends, or spouses, etc (one psychopath told his girlfriend that nothing is going to happen to him after she reported him for inflicting second degree burns on her baby's genitals with a blow dryer. But he was wrong.) for their crimes and abuses, because that's how the system is rigged. They're loaded with these criminals, complete sadists and extreme psychopaths.
[citation needed]

The fact that you're cheering on trigger happy cops. If Trump's authoritian rhetoric appeals to you, chances are you have no problem with cops kill citizens who literally dindu nuffin. If that's you, you're a cancer on America.

I have no problem with cops that kill ignorant Black morons with no respect to those who hold authority over them

Yes, that's basically the definition of authoritian. Being a "moron" or disrespecting laws and authority are not generally punishable by death in the US. In fact, resisting authority and unfair laws are some of our proudest moments in history (revolutionary war, civil rights movement, etc.). Stop giving cops a pass for abusing power. It could be easily turned on you one day.

>Reason to leave a house party.
>3) fight breaks out
>2)police come to break it up
>1)hearing gunshots
>All 3 of these things happened, and only the real chimpiest of the chimps would stay in any of these situations.
Sure, those are reasons to leave, but not reasons to book it while in sight of cops. If there are police present, you have to behave in an orderly manner, and pay attention to whether they are allowing you to leave or indicating in some way that they want you to stop.

Going to the wrong sort of party is itself a bad decision that can get you killed, and it's much more likely to be one of your fellow party-goers than a cop.

I'm not saying what the police did was right, I'm saying it's going to happen sometimes when you have this kind of situation. Policies to absolutely prevent it from happening will cause worse things to happen, as more violent criminals escape capture.

Remember the far greater number of people killed by non-police criminals than are killed by police, then consider how often killings by police are justified. The number of unjustified killings by police is small, and most are reasonable errors under difficult circumstances.

t. Antifa wannabe anarchist pussy

>posts a picture of a nigger that was killed for essentially being a more peaceful protestor than that of the BLM movement

Your credibility is now at 0%

>Which movie script are you referring to here Mosha?
>eh, eh I'm trying to keep up, but but I keep getting paper cuts and I am shiftzing hard... is the AC on? Can you turn it down two degrees? My asthma acts up sometimes and the pollen level in the room is very, very high.
>oh, jeez, I have lost my place... you were saying?
>Oh, yes: then you say, "police officers just join the force to beat up the BLaacks and get pussy. We really want to associate blacks and pussy in their minds, okay...
>Now, we have to find a picture of this swartza kiddo that makes him look super innocent... excellent.
>now call the cops worthless to reaponding to gunshots and attempting to protect the city, good good. Yes, making the cops the bad guys...oh gawd, this coffee is too hot, I nearly burned my tongue, is there some cream, I said, is there some cream. Oh that is much better...

Yep, we have blacks, and you have trucks. Go eat a kebab and watch your beautiful culture get replaced by 3rd worlders. Approaching 50% of your children are not White Germans... get ready for that day in 2060-2075, first Turkish prime minister...

He was getting his life in order. He was just starting to take responsibility for his actions. He was going to go to college to get a degree in maintenance engineering. He was going to cure cancer.

Such a loss.

Hahahahaha

Ahahahahahahah

Crooked cops killing blacks isn't new but once the police continue the trend of carrying out heavy lifting for corporations and for any "suspicious" behavior, poor whites will be next.

Never

Of you read all the Washington Post blurbs for each police officer shooting you will see that in many cases the tazer failed to render the perp harmless. I am sure there are hundreds of unreported success stories, but at least they tried.

Your bait game is weak.
You will turn like the rest, there is an inertial push that started before you could click a mouse that has manifested it self here. I'm this is a place devoid of the fixtures your rhetorical tools work on. Each hurdle you set, we have already been over.
Remember, you are here forever now.

They where trying to leave while the cops were in the house looking for the owners. The cops only came back outside from what sounded like gunshots. If you're in the car leaving already and you heard the same thing, any sane civilian would continue to get out of dodge. I ain't calling it murder, just a bad shoot. Taking potshots at moving vehicles, with over a hundred kids all around, is movie policing. Call a spade a spade. The common law here is would any other cop would have took that shot, your normally good. His department are dropping him faster than anyone I've ever seen. That in itself should clue you in on the ineptitude of the shooter. Yeah this ain't murder by any degree, but it's a terrible accident by a shit cop. As rare as it is, when it really does happened, it makes cops look bad. Defending shit cops/people because he's one of us, or blaming the real rare dindu, is nog like behavior.

Look, a stupid cop shill who thinks psychopath criminal cops above the law and omnipotent, can rape and shoot and rob and brutalize as they please as they please.

Please drink bleach

>Implying I care

You know how many innocent whites have been killed by niggers in America?

Niggers deserve to die for breathing. If societal collapse ever occurs I will make it my goal to exterminate as many of those apes as possible.

Yet you all bitch when your sluts get killed.

Not really consistent with your logic, are you?

Who are they raping, boy?