Is looking for women in online dating worth it for men?

Is looking for women in online dating worth it for men?

Or is it a waste of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvlxWgnIKlI
strawpoll.me/12801192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have to ask...

waste imo, but hey, maybe youll get lucky

Waste unless you're just looking for some quick fucks because that's all people are on there for

Depends on what you're looking for? It's easy and entertaining, you can fuck some broads off there.

here it's a waste of time.
all the women in inline dating are the type B and average looking at best, also 30+.
you will rarly find there young girls

Women get so many messages that you have to be top tier looks or have top tier wit. If you've got neither, you're fucked... Or not fucked, I should say.

I meet a lot of women like this on webcam....They forget all about long term relationships when I show them my penis and say shit to them...all short term intense sexual excitement they will never experience with a long term lover.

Sure, why not? I met my gf off craigslist!

>type B
?

Not on dating sites.
Absolute waste of time.
There's plenty of decent women out there though.

>tfw use some paid site.
>Hopefully gives a lot of dating options.
>It's mostly women being desperate for a beta provider after riding the cock carousel.
>Get rejected by 30+ year old crazy cat ladies.
This shit just doesn't work, you have to get them young. Or just go MGTOW when you no longer have options.

Did some online dating after getting divorced. It's pretty desperate crap in my experience. Much better to go do things you are interested in and meet new people that way. Met current GF in a university club of mutual interest. Much better than the biological time bombs on OK Cupid.

Have to say that for me it was worth it
>had tinder for 9mo
>find a girl who isn't an attention whore
>similar values

Engaged. 1v1 me.

I met my wife on Match.com, but I got really lucky. We both made our profiles on the same day and I was one of the first guys to message her. After we exchanged phone numbers we both deleted our accounts and started talking on Facebook.

Married for three years, still going strong.

If a girl's profile is over a week old, don't bother messaging her.

This. I went through an online dating phase once and ended up talking to a girl on there. We never fugged but we did talk a lot and somehow I managed to convince her to give me her password to her account for shits and giggles. Now this girl was a solid 5, maybe 6 out of 10 at best and I shit you not she had hundreds upon hundreds of messages in her log. Most of the guys messaging her were otherwise young, attractive guys who you would think, if you saw them on the street, would have no problem getting a girlfriend and yet here they were falling head over heels for a girl who they could do so much better than in real life. She wasn't bitch or ugly or anything and I ended up deleting my account a few weeks later but it was a huge redpill to swallow and it's why so many girls are so incredibly boring: because they don't need to do anything to attract a man. They attract the opposite sex by their mere existance. Imagine that! There I was trying my best to be witty and cracking out my best jokes only to have most of my messages unread and she didn't have to do shit. I can only imagine how much easier it is for girls above 6/10.

You're really best off just sticking to irl dating. At least then you can make a show of all your attractive qualities instead of what you can only get across online. She knew I was pretty autistic and actually gave me some pretty useful dating advice too so it was more of a good encounter than a bad one I guess.

if you can't meet gals in an ordinary way like at a bar or some group function you have no hope in anything online

in the general world at least you have some hope in chating up someone you like and maybe winning her time, online the girl can take one look at you and never respond to anything you say

He is looking for a shiksa to harvest organs from and needs a blood type match.

That's where I met my wife. That was 15 years ago though, so things may have changed.

Until she fucks a negro and leaves you because of lame memes.

>impressing degenerate bar sluts is the metric for attracting all types of women
Fuck off retard.

hey, I'm from white rock!

Go out and meet girls the old fashioned way...in person.

I got two dates out of match after looking for 6 month. Second date I got a fuck buddy but I got bored and stopped replying to her calls.

I feel you. It's like being stationed in Korea, every girl is granted 2 extra points. Still, online dating isn't hard, you just have to cast a wide net while ignoring the uggos and fatties.

unless you're an 8 or higher don't bother. not even the fat uglies will bother with you. most women just use online dating to raise their self esteem by getting male attention.

get out, make friends, and be social. literally the only way if you want a meaningful relationship.

This has nothing to do w/politics.

Dating is entirely a woman's market.
Never dive into a dating pool like this that gives women even MORE power because they will always abuse it.

Just meet women naturally during your day to day life and move on from there.
Doing this has the added benefit of the women not being cock hunting sluts.

With websites like OKC, you can answer all the questions like a ultra-conservative reactionary and you will find a handful of decent women. It's also entertaining to go through your "highest enemy %" matches to catch a glimpse of local degenerates.

>here they were falling head over heels for a girl who they could do so much better than in real life

They weren't falling for her, they were trying to get in her pants.

I really don't see the point. If you don't want to get out there and meet people, you don't. Why try to do it online? Whatever floats your boat, but I don't get it.

>Top tier wit
I can only keep up decent banter for a few weeks before I end up sounding like everyone else. Women get tired of the same jokes and will default to money, status, and looks.

Besides, being "on" all the time is exhausting.

It is, but you have to literally ask them to marry you, or at LEAST commit to you for a serious relationship and have kids, within the first 3 messages. I swear to god, this is more effective than you think, especially if you do it light heartedly in a half-joking way.

Not sure why you'd consider online dating when you're already fucking the Palestinians

Even so, a guy would never get that sort of attention unless they were a 9/10 at least. In any case they'd certainly never act like that if they were talking to her in person.

I feel you. I changed my perspective on banter, though. If she's not feeling my humor, it's not my fault or her fault. We just don't have great chemistry. Don't waste your time trying to force it.

>Women get tired of the same jokes and will default to money, status, and looks.
This is so true. It's better to just be your normal, boring self and just hope that the woman is into the same things you are. Pretending to be an edgelord in the beginning is a waste of energy.

Use a site like eharmony or christian mingle

So far I've had mixed luck. Met some whores which was fine casual fun for me but I'm also speaking to a few women who might be less degenerate

So where do you go to find women now? I'm out of school and my physical labor job tends to put me in the way of 60+ year old men. My options are pretty limited outside of the online pool.

>We both made our profiles on the same day and I was one of the first guys to message her.

is that what she told you?

>Or just go MGTOW when you no longer have options.

But user, don't you know that MGTOW guys didn't become MGTOW because of lack of options? Surely you must know that all MGTOW guys are 6'4" Chads with chiseled abs that could fuck any girl they want, they just choose to go their own way instead. At least that's what they tell me.

>t. jilted roastie

They are all whores. That's the only purpose for a woman to use online dating.

If you're good looking and you want to fuck: online dating is for you my friend.
If you want a redpilled Q.T. go to a church or something.

Honestly man the vaginal jew terrifies me.

Like even if you don't get married all it takes is a Facebook post about (((pshychological abuse))) and its over for you.

If you don't talk to anybody nobody can get you in trouble because they won't know you exist.

you don't really go anywhere. online dating is a sham, even the paid sites.

if you don't have a social life where you meet new people often, aren't an 8 or higher, aren't significantly wealthy, etc, you're kind of fucked as far as serious relationships go.

find some new ways to add meaning to your life user. figure out what you want to do for yourself and do it. if you're lucky a woman will drop into your life at some point.

I bugged out. The truth is I'm not very attractive. I'm about a 4/5 out of 10. Now I'm okay with that and it's something I've come to terms with. So instead of throwing myself at a brick wall I'm now focussing almost entirely on my studies and getting fit. It just makes more sense for me to improve my odds before getting back out there. In your case you could always ask some of your coworkers if they no any girls your age or join a nearby club or something. Sure they're usually shit but they get you out into places where you can meet girls and strike up conversation from there.

Absolute truth ...white Goyim Women are the most intense sluts and the best at hiding it from the dumb white males....I women lies like a Jew about what she really wants

Huge Dick Drives Subway
youtube.com/watch?v=PvlxWgnIKlI

The is on Jewtube, open to all Goyim ages..lmao

he meant they have borderline personality disorder or present syptoms

sure. I play online poker for a living so I work from home, and when I go out it's usually to get high and play basketball or pool with my friends, so it's hard to meet single girls. Im 6'1 and decent looking and made a tinder account and I've met 5 girls, slept with 2 of them. It can get annoying because you have to write to like 25 girls to meet one, but online dating can work if you are above average in looks

Married father of two. Nice try faggot. Go fuck your sex bot. I'm meeting my wife at home shortly for a lunch break quickie.

Not worth the risk. Most women use online dating for a reason. Any decent woman can walk out her front door and meet guys that way. So why aren't they doing that?

Met my wife in the real world and that's the best way

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

>if you don't have a social life where you meet new people often, aren't an 8 or higher, aren't significantly wealthy, etc, you're kind of fucked as far as serious relationships go.

Complete and total bullshit m80

I'm broke as fuck, average as fuck but pretty smart. Meeting a hot af chick off Tinder that just got single & wants a good date and a good fuck on Friday, and another one in an open rship with her partner Sunday that literally & admittedly just wants sex, nothing more or less.

So yeah it's worth it, just don't be an autist and you're good. You know when you're being an autist. Cut that shit out.

i got lucky and met my british gf like that, and she is a conservative god fearing veterinary, who hates muslims and has good tits and is white as snow.
to be honest it wasnt a dating app, it was a "language learning" app with foreigners and i talked to her because i wanted to listen to someone speak british english.
she already came here this january and stayed a month and im moving there the next month for good. i hate the uk though

by quickie you mean preping Jamal and Parnel.

if you actually met someone off of tinder and they met you, this was either years ago, or you're selling yourself short user. either that ot Australian women ate just that different from murrican ones.

Meeting two this week.

It's a waste, half of the sites are over run with fake profiles
>Profile pick has phone number added in
>Says call me
>Cam whores
Then the rest of the women are either fatties or broken in some way.
I'm 6'3" in shape and not a bad looking guy, I've dated girls who are a 6-soft 9
I get messaged constantly by 300lb broads, if it's not that it's a black chick or they're ugly as fuck
I actually had a chick message me who was an in open relationship, she was 40lbs over weight and had pink hair.
I told her she was a degenerate and that her husband was a beta male as well as a cuckold
She would leave me alone after that

Nigger, if Jamal and Parnel were seen in my neighborhood, they'd probably get shot.

Goddamn I love being white, and goddamn I love living in the suburbs.

>tfw have swiped right on everyone for weeks and not a single match
>tfw not even the bots want to talk to me

:(

>that one mentally and physically disabled profile that's been on the dating site for years
One may have no GF or luck with dating sites, but good God even the most foreveralone virgin's gotta feel sorry for that person.

Met my wife on an online dating site. Made a profile for a laugh and did not expect anything. Then she messaged me, we got talking, and the rest is history. She moved from Denmark to be with me.

I swiped right one of those earlier accidentally. Got a match back immediately and 10 seconds later a message.

I waited like half an hour to unmatch. Sorry, wheelchair-bound SJW, wherever you are.

It is. I hadn't got laid in 10 years.

Fucked 3 girls in 6 months since online dating. One of them is mt current girlfriend.

Also, for some reason when I read pic related it changed my life.

Satan's got it right. Move early and move fast, and if you get knocked back, move again. Worst case, it's not going anywhere. More likely, bitches are finicky and don't know what they want so you tell them what you expect.

of course its worth it. do you still rent dvds from blockbuster? it expedites the entire process of meeting people, finding out if they're single, finding out if they're looking, etc. it gets directly to the point so all you have to do is find a good match. that's the hard part.

Fatty finds a fatty -- so sweet. That "pic" is a bunch of bullshit. Too much rapport?? Do you even English?

Off topic but I have shit confidence in myself, I think everyone is judging me/disapproving of me/scared of people viewing me, how do I fix this? I want to start dating but despite being good looking and talented I have some decently serious inferiority complex. Scared of approaching or talking to girls after mass. What do.

Yeah, too much rapport and you've sailed far past the fork in the road that leads to sex and relationship.

Mostly a waste. You're looking for fish in an ocean made of shit.

Pretty low-tier women for the most part. The hot ones don't care about you because they have 10000s of other matches to talk to. Fatties, meth heads, nigresses, single mothers are common sights. The 5s and 6s are the easiest to get but they think really highly of themselves and have inflated egos thanks to desperate fucks on social media/dating apps telling them how pretty they are. Not the best way to meet women.

Channel Trump. Worked for me.

This is so fucking stupid. It's called a novelty response to unfamiliar stimuli. All animals do this with anything noticeably different about another person (having one eye, half of their head blown off, missing a leg, a large birthmark on the face, etc).

You shouldn't be putting you fucking photo online then. Also, you're not as good looking and talented as you think. Go outside and grow a pair.

also th reason why these apps seem to be filled with nothing but whores is, well, because it is. the respectable women either A) get repulsed by the disgusting spam from men, or B) get snatched up by a decent guy quickly. I was the first guy my fiance had met on tinder and shed only been using the app for a week and was on the verge of deleting. my experience on the other hand, it took a year to find her. on the plus side I got laid more than ever before.

Complete waste of time.
Best you can have is a 30-something who missed the train and now needs company and a sexual life.
And you'll have to dig through the cock-collectors, gold-digging leeches, crazies, cute girls (male), etc.

I met my fiancée on tinder. Getting married in a couple months. No joke.

>hurr she's a slut
No she was actually a virgin, and I was the first to fuck her

>no quality girls are actually on tinder
Mostly true, the odds are very low so generally you should only use dating sites if you are looking for casual sex. It's very rare to find quality girls, and if that's what you're looking for going into online dating then you'll end up being disappointed

Based on HER story, she was using tinder as a means to make new friends in the town she had recently moved into since she knew no-one. She said she didn't go on any dates with it other than me
Now I know girls are stupid and sluts and they lie, so the last part about her never having gone on any dates using tinder is probably bullshit. But so what? Even if she went on dates with a few guys or more, I know she was a virgin because I took her virginity.

Tbqh my case is very rare, and I'm shocked I actually found a rare virgin on tinder... But it does happen

They use snapchat at night and whatever dating app by day

what a great idea! lets girlfriend the chick that slept with me after meeting online, Im sure she hasn't done this with 50 other guys

Try doing yard work or something that physically accomplishes something before speaking to a woman that you don't know. Having the presence of tangible accomplishment goes a long way for men. If you cannot manage yard work go for a long hike (preferably with a pack so it's strenuous).

I'm not saying some bullshit about pheromones or anything like that. It will build your confidence astronomically if you have something that gives you a sense of self worth (accomplishing a task).

Has anyone stopped to consider women do exactly what men do, lying about wanting a relationship when they just want sex?

I mean both can be honest, but it's pretty fucking obvious when it's a lie. What it means is, "I don't want STDs or a serial killer, so let's at leaat be safe about this."

It's a man's job to cut the bullshit. Offer sex but play along with the relationship talk. It works.

if you want a serious relationship and you're honest about it from the get go it's a massive turn off for most women.

It is a man's job to be honest. Being honest doesn't mean only not lying. It means bringing things forward that are important that another party may not want to explore but NEEDS to be explored for sincere interaction to continue.

It's a two way street but you're only in control if yourself. As a male I do see it as a male responsibility but that's mainly because 99% of people are giant pussies that have never explored the terrible parts of themselves.

>
>
> Too much rapport?? Do you even English?

Fucking moron. Do you english, hahaha.

Not fat. I'm actually pretty skinny. But I have been hitting the gym hard the last few months.

Also, I could never fuck a fat chick. I have tried. I can't fake a boner, unfortunately.

decent women dont have online accounts

>honest
>turn off for women
It is when you're a blubbering faggot about it. Insist that the truth is important and a relationship without truth is unsustainable. All humans love someone that tells the truth - it's one of THE main traits for archetypal heroes for a reason.

Be forceful with your honesty and explain to the other party that you're deliberately being truthful about a subject that is being avoided. If a woman is turned off by that then neither of you have any business in that relationship. It's the easiest litmus test to find comparability.

Hey, I'm just saying what helped me. Is this the girl I'm going to marry? No. But it is fun having sex everyday.

Blood type.

It is honesty. She doesn't want to, can't say it. It is also implicit honesty - you both know what's up. Little things that would be totally inappropriate or indicative of just wanting sex, that would ruin prospects for an LTR, are totally glossed over and embraced. You can tell so clearly. You're being honest on behalf of both.

All sluts.

Works great actually

This is true.

Shit, I was enjoying reading some of the comments all the same.

>Insist that the truth is important and a relationship without truth is unsustainable.
This is entirely, completely true. My partner of 2 years still doesn't trust me an ounce, nor should she, but we have an incredibly strong, deep relationship in every possible other way.

Love means different things to different people user.

>true
*untrue

Kek'd

It's hard to be honest though because it's painful. I'm happy you find some value in the concept because many don't.

I think the reason for women being less forceful with their honesty is they have much more to lose than a man. A woman has a comparably short time to men with the utility of their relationships and reproduction.

It is a kind of surreal experience when you're being absolutely honest with someone (and they're reciprocating). I would compare it to being high but with ultra focused faculties.

If you're a guy just be honest and don't be a bitch about having to be the one that is honest. It's really a position of incredible power if you embrace the pain that comes along with it.