All children of single mothers should be mandatorily sent to military school

All children of single mothers should be mandatorily sent to military school.

Refute this. (You can't.)

As a child of a single mother I agree but I also have to say that useless slavdraft that CIS countries have now doesn't work, it must be serious training with serious supervision.

I was raised by a single mom, Honestly I wish I had been sent to military school, not only would I have been taught life lessons at a young age that I didn't learn until adulthood but military schools also have pretty high standards for schooling and I would have been better prepared for university, finally military academies look excellent on both college applications and on resumes.
I would be in complete support of this, but unfortunately I think it may be too expensive to be feasible.

You know, as s bastard, being sent to military school sounds great. It would have given my life a whole new meaning.

That sounds like it would be really expensive.

I was raised by a single dad.

>finished high school
>finish college
>had no troubles with the law
>partied hard, but never beyond the point of losing control
>became independent and never asked a dime to anyone after that
>got a fantastic job with a wonderful salary
>Dad is proud and has an adult son who thanks him and supports him
>today he's coming to visit and return the money he borrowed last week

Loved mom, but I'm sure that if I stayed with her I would have been a failure. I'd probably died of an overdose or gone an hero by now.

All children of niggers should be naturally slaves.

I'd be for it. The prevalence of single mothers has given us an entire generation of young men who are essentially depressed children well into their twenties, such a program would pay for itself in the long run. Too bad it'll never happen.

I should absolutely have been sent to military school. It would have been phenomenal for me. I grew up with serious problems with authority because of an abusive alcoholic father and a mother that was married 3 times. I had NO good authority figures in my life. Sadly, I was a smart kid with a lot of energy and a lot of that went untapped because I had to navigate it all on my own. Had I had any sort of real guidance and discipline, I would have been able to accomplish a lot more. I did OK, despite my idiot parents, but taking me away from their incompetence and putting me in military school would have been one of the best things for me.

ALL children should be mandatorily sent to military school for 1 year

Literally for what purpose?

This

All children should be sent to military school then drafted at 18

Give them mandatory year of military training instead.

is that supposed to be a sperm in the sky resembling Bernie Sanders talking into a giant microphone?

my mom was manly as fuck, she raised 3 kids all on her own, working 2 jobs no wealfare. As long as the kid is forced to grow up quicker and if the family is conservative to begin with you're safe. Im my second year out of college and make 110k a year and possibly looking at getting more in the near future, i turned out just fine.

Requirements to bypass:
>conservative mother
>tough love
>plenty of red pills

I would have but they don't want me to join cause I smoke weed occasionally and want to continue to smoke it when i'm not on tour.
Its fucking retarded that I can't join. Once of the few Canadians with years of practice shooting who can sleep out in the bush exposed cause i'm 1/4th bush nigger and wanted to test my biology.

as a child of a single mother i also agree

I think this is honestly the best option if there is no father figure in their life.

Not a child of a single mother, but I did get sent to military school.

Now I'm a fascist.

Go figure.

i agree.

Yeah I'm a child of a single mother and boy I was this close to just going WAY downhill

agreed

No, you should be sent to military school & used as target practice.

indoctrinated children to become soldiers to fight for ((them))

This.