YOU NEED A HEROOOO SOMEONE TO RESCUE YOUUU

YOU NEED A HEROOOO SOMEONE TO RESCUE YOUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12801192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking end this nations suffering.

Drop a nuke on London, I live in surrey and the degeneracy is flooding its way here.

And?

Most muslims are uncreative shits, so this doesnt suprise me.
You call Muhammed in a room with 50 muslims and 49 of them will turn to you, the other is deaf.
Whites on the other hand, fuck, even hindus use a way larger vairty of names so this doesnt really mean anything.

>You call Muhammed in a room with 50 muslims and 49 of them will turn to you, the other is deaf.

Not true
there are many others names faggot, Abdul, Abdel, Mehdi, Salah etc

kys muhammad
Londonistan is not a meme

Daily reminder that white men brought this on themselves

>there are many others names faggot, Abdul, Abdel, Mehdi, Salah etc
>faggot
Found the triggered muslim.
Stop shitting up best rivals flag.

beautiful anglo names across the rest of the country at least. they have a long way to go

Dune coon spotted

you mean jews brought it on everyone else?

lazy sand niggers can't even think up a name besides "mohammed". only spic christians name their sons "jesus" and only nigger jews name their sons "moses"

Those still have mohammed as a surname

White men allowed the Juden to get away with it.

These diaspora jews are a fucking fraction of the population and yet we allow them to manipulate our currencies and orchestrate this kind of bullshit. All we need to do is collectively rise up.

Who are the people that let the so called "jews" get to power? Who are the people who are not fighting back?

OY VEY bad goyim, you cant fight us! remember the 600 gorrillion we are an opressed people!
Say sorry.

Well, at least every other region in the country is still naming their children after white people. One shithole I can deal with. This is actually quite positive.

>some of those muhammeds have polish mothers

and Swedish step dads.

not funny faggot

Listen here spic, you dont get a fucking say

My fucking sides ! ! !!

This.
/thread.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

lol black cunt

>52%

some of the poles married anglos,i am half pole

Jesus. My condolences, bongs.

In my country you aren't allowed to register foreign names to kids, only native ones. I hope this law doesn't go away.

Noah's a good fucking name.

why so many Amelia's

And they're tirelessly pushing for more & more 'diversity' all the time.

Where was Kekistani on your poll?

Being oppressed

How's the internet at the Calais tent city Mr. Abdul (Mohammed bin Mohammed)?

>London once again
Fucking nuke the place already.
The other user is correct, Muslims all call their male kids Mohammed/Muhamed, Mohamed, Muhammad and the variants. They really need to be told to stop doing that it's retarded, be fucking original.

muhammed sucked nigger dicks and loved getting fucked in the ass by his goats

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH AMELIA?!

you sound like a piece of shit user

Mehdi just sounds like an informal nickname version of mohammed. You cunts have no imagination.