Modern Italians and Greeks are mongrels part 2 WOG edition

Modern Italians and Greeks are mongrels part 2 WOG edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/from-slave-to-emperor-the-racial-shift-in-roman-society.pdf
nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=0
pnas.org/content/111/25/9211.abstract
nature.com/ncomms/journal/v3/n2/full/ncomms1701.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s&t=4s
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
arthistoriography.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/media_183218_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pigmentation of the early Roman Emperors all sources listed

>get completely wrecked in the previous thread
>"better repost the same shit again"

Your a funny cunt arent ya?

Sage. As I said before, your a shill, this thread is JIDF and you can go fuckyourself.

DONT FALL FOR THIS OBVIOUS FUCKING BAIT.

>Italians are mongrels
>thumbnail of an Italian looking roman emperor
Makes you think

What up WOG I advise you read this

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/from-slave-to-emperor-the-racial-shift-in-roman-society.pdf

Fucking kek.
This dude clearly has nothing better to do other than stair at his wifes ugly saggy abo tits.

saaaaageeeee

>implying Northern euros are capable of civilization
>implying they didn't just steal their wealth from the Chinese, Indians and natives

Literal Semites with semitic names, culture and religion.

Imagine being so self-loathing you create another thread so you get absolutely destroyed again.

Defiantly looks like a 100 percent modern Italian

WE

Nah hes just baiting hard.

Picking on rome is the easiest form of bait, but many people take the bait serious and we all gotta go in their re-educate them

Are you the same Aussie that we gang raped in mass in the last thread?

Now, some genetic evidence for your lies

>In 2008, Dutch geneticists determined that Italy is one of the last two remaining genetic islands in Europe (the other being Finland.) This is due in part to the presence of the Alpine mountain chain which, over the centuries, has prevented large migration flows aimed at colonizing the Italian lands.

>A 2013 study by Peristera Paschou et al. confirms that the Mediterranean Sea has acted as a strong barrier to gene flow through geographic isolation following initial settlements

This last one actually proves how Italians and Sardinians are actually the same as they were during Otzi times

So, go back to your cave, mongrel

Reposting just because i'm in need of gang banging the aussie again

Those are Sicilians
Sicily is an isolated Island in Southern Italy

Your point is?

WUZ

You realize that he crossed the alps at the beginning of the war when he had only fucked around in iberia a bit,right?
Why do you not know basic facts and have zero reading comprehension?

They look Italian to me

>stair

Sicilians always looked like that
What OP does not realize is that Nordics could have never lived in the land that were okay for mediterraneans people

yes, and because of the MASSIVE attrition his army suffered (fucking elephants on mountains, kraut can you imagine that) he was forced to stay defensive because he did not possess the capability to siege any of the cities.

Sieges are long and bloody, a roman city could hold out for years.

Plus Hannibal had no naval support he was left to die by the Carthaginian leaders

fuck off

Modern Germanics and Anglos have been always mongrels

>BTFO in the last thread
>Haha better create the same thread again in the hope I don't get BTFO again and I get to bloat my ego

he has native blood

Nice pics too bad there 1000 years late

>implying that I believe the ancient Romans and Greeks were pure Nordics

t. moor rape baby

Yes goy breed with these Southern Europeans they are white just like you and will not damage your racial stock

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Are you the same Aussie that we gang raped in mass in the last thread?

Now, some genetic evidence for your lies

>In 2008, Dutch geneticists determined that Italy is one of the last two remaining genetic islands in Europe (the other being Finland.) This is due in part to the presence of the Alpine mountain chain which, over the centuries, has prevented large migration flows aimed at colonizing the Italian lands.

>A 2013 study by Peristera Paschou et al. confirms that the Mediterranean Sea has acted as a strong barrier to gene flow through geographic isolation following initial settlements

This last one actually proves how Italians and Sardinians are actually the same as they were during Otzi times

So, go back to your cave, mongrel

Reposting just because i'm in need of gang banging the aussie again

Reposting again, put here your nice little ass that it needs attention

no such thing as well defined ethnic "Italian", and even in the same group you can find vastly different phenotypes
Safe to say Roman elites most likely didn't come from Sicily or south Italy and were more like Latials/Tuscans/Emilians/Ligurians.

>hurrrhurrr not an argument
>Proceeds to provide no argument himself for the claim that Italians and Greeks are supposedly mongrels

Try harder abboshit.

Also can you refute my source you still can't.

>inb4 Malalas
refute the others

Those are some suburb jew sources that i absolutey believe

He took several Roman cities, what the fuck are you talking about?
Also, as I said already, he raped Rome in actual battles, I never said he was “wise“ or whatever else the Canadian was trying to put into my mouth otherwise.
Plus, his attrition together with the huge numbers of the Romans only corroborates my point.
The Romans won that war through tenacity, not skill. Every other civilization gives up after a decisive loss, that's why “fighting for a decisive victory“ has its own Latin word which is quite important if you translate CaeSar.
The Romans decimated their own people by not giving up and sent tens of thousands into their deaths more than once, which was completely unthinkable back then. That's why they won.

Because I am on my cell you retard, read the thread.

And defending your home is never cowardly, that aside, CaeSar did lots of fucked up shit including faking attacks on his soldiers.
The reason why Romans mostly refrained from anything stealthy was because their organization and heavy infantry did not allow them to do so, ambushes weren't unheard of though.

nothing to refute as ethnic Italians can very well be blonde(golden haired) blue eyed

How many times do i have to post this. All sources are listed

>1000 years late
Explain you dumb nigger. You posted a pick of an emperor that came several hundred years after that pic.

>implying that I believe the ancient Romans and Greeks were pure Nordics
What do you believe they were then?

>NOT AN ARGUMENT
You literally have no argument, unless you can prove me otherwise

WE

So can Arabs thanks to the admixture of white blood, are you now saying that blue and green eyes is natural to Semitics? You also state It as if it is so common place in Italy that it's just a given, If that were true there would be no debate about them being white.

You realize Greeks and Italians still can be blond to this day right?

So your thumbnail looks what?
Finnish? German?

Based Giacinto

>So can Arabs thanks to the admixture of white blood
What the fuck is your argument then you faggot.

Based Klaus, god bless you.

Kek
The romans had no words for colors
So you literally can't say what color they were referring too

Maybe you should study latin befor spouting nonsense

>theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Argument destroyed
You say that those paintings other anons posted are nonsense because they are not anchient enough (false btw)
But you keep saying that romans were all like that because of emperors (of which we have no way of knowing their real hair color because latin language is limited) may have been like that

I have fucked your ass enough, now, time for your mouth little sissy

He never took any Roman cities. He pillaged the country side but an actual city with bulwark no he had no way to besiege them.

>I totally believe the website that looks like it was made in MS paint by a guy called Karl Earlson (that doesn't sound biased at all) over actual scientific evidence

Do you also believe everything Shlomo Shekelstein tells you about WWII?

This dumb Aussie is here for more

>Explain you dumb nigger. You posted a pick of an emperor that came several hundred years after that pic.

literally what?

>What do you believe they were then?
They were an indo-european race (white) or Italics that had Nordic admixture and were similar to southern Germans or Austrians

>You literally have no argument, unless you can prove me otherwise
Okay theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

I see your point, but he did not HOLD those cities for long.

Hannibal was a good general, but he is the einstein of military history, he gets so much credit for only winning a few decisive battles, ignoring the fact that scipio africanus whooped his ass all over the med.

I have respect for hannibal for the sheer fact he tried to avenge his father, and save his country.

Its the hyperbolic sentiment people give off when talking about hannibal that discourages me from liking him, not only that but the afrocentrist claim he is a nigger.

Let us rage together
>youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s&t=4s

Bro what the fuck. Stop using logic when arguing with the Aussie! All words for 'light' and 'fair' in Greek and Latin meant piss-blond, you can't refute this and if you do I will ignore you because I am a retard.

>The romans had no words for colors
HOLY FUCK NO
THAT'S WRONG

>Maybe you should study latin befor spouting nonsense
Why would you say that with a classical philologist in the thread?

He threatened him and they joined him, does that make you feel better?

You're not gay but you really tore his asshole apart.

That has fuck all to do with the argument, you can be racially Sicilian and be genetically alike your woggy friends and have blonde hair and blue eyes.
The oldest blue eyed sample in the genetic record is, ironically, from mesolithic north Italy, and some hungarian neolithic farmers related to Sardinians(and thus also mainland Italians) already showed evidence of possible light colored hair.

I can reverse the argument as well too: long heads in Europe are strictly associated with proto-Mediterraneans, and indeed Nordics are 40 to 50% middle neolithic European farmer on the autosomes and have long heads, thus I can conclude that Nordids are what they are thanks to mediterranean input, thus I will take Nordic achievements as my own.

I have already destroyed even your last argument little sissy

Now answer me this
Why Caesar felt the urge to say how much they were different physically from Germans while nobody else before him felt the urge to differentiate the Romans from Carthage?

refer to

Coming from an Australian? You are descendants of criminals and inbred fucks.

>that's wrong
No argument

Dude, why the fuck don't you understand that I'm not claiming Hannibal was a genius, jesus fucking Christ

All I said at the beginning was that carthage was Rome's only real enemy and they got fucked by it, I appreciate your efforts of making Rome seem even more pathetic by making Hannibal look worse, but I wasn't out for a dick-measuring contest and I told you repeatedly already that this is not about Hannibal being a genius commander.

>Let us rage together
oh what the fuck

Do you have zero creative thought?
Italians retain white blood but have been mixed with negroid and semitic blood

He got the aid of disgruntled subjects of rome, he was no threat to a city he would waste manpower and accumulate attrition just to get a city in his side that makes no sense they held all the cards but they hated rome so they joined him.

Caligula - 12AD
That (I believe) Pompeii painting - 50AD (IIRC)

>They were an indo-european race (white)
Indoeuropeans arrived 3000+ years before the reign of the Roman empire you idiot.

>Italics that had Nordic admixture and were similar to southern Germans or Austrians
You are projecting so hard. You realize what everyone thought of these people right? Have you heard of the word 'barbarian'?

>Okay theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT YOU MONGOLOID. I CAN HAND YOU A BOOK, THAT DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING...

>Romans had no word for colors
top kek just gtfo
Also those pictures are not old and there rulers are a good indication of the people.

Argument already refuted
I clearly posted genetic studies in which is claimed that very little Italians have semitic or north african blood and even those who have only have a >2,8%

I could say the same about Germanics people being mixed with slavs, but that would be divide and conquer nonsense

Look up the sources you idiot, there all listed there

>caeruleus, cyāneus, venetus
Different kinds of blue
>concha (like conch), murex (actually the kind of snail where they got the colour from), purpura
purple

>robus, miniātulus, ruber etc
red

>prasinus, thalassinus, virens
green

>flavus
yellow

Go fuck yourself

And you eat a dick

Roman emperor still have more in common with modern Italians than old or modern nordcucks

Literally nothing there contradicts anything i say

so then wtf are you arguing then!!?? he was a bitch he killed himself. end of story.

FUCKING POMPEII ATLEAST DIED BY THE SWORD AND HE WAS AN OLD FRAIL ASS MAN.

Yeah this is the shit i gotta fucking deal with dude, historical revisionism on a daily basis at my campus. Fuck me its annoying.

And what do you believe are the sources for this admixture? Pic related, Germans have African admixture too then.

>do you have zero creative thought?
LMAOO, no wonder you got blown the fuck out in the last thread, you're arguing with 'creativity' and not historical/scientific facts. Fucking pathetic.

I think he meant in regards to hair color and things like that, not actual primary colors

>he was no threat to a city
>they hated rome so they joined him.
bruh

His commanders, the romans and pretty much everybody except him thought that he could even take Rome, he was the only one who didn't think so but it's not like he didn't think he could take other cities.
Also, read a book, nigger.

Divide and conquer is bs anyone that thinks white means blond blue eyes and not western values is and idiot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Wait you really don't know?
The majority of colors would not indicate only a color but also various shades

Flavus would indicate from golden to light brown
Lividus means black and blue
Purpureus means red and violet

That's why the statues are recolored in various tones, you fucking retard

Now give me your ass again

it completely destroys your idea that those pigmentations in Italy are related to nordids
if anything, they are related partly to proto-Italo-Celts and people that lived even before Nords existed as a race, especially when it comes to blue eyes, which are tens of thousands of years old

>Indoeuropeans arrived 3000+ years before the reign of the Roman empire you idiot.
???? Literally so what?

Just look at the sources, you cannot refute them they are as clear as day

*Cato

>muh sources
>In reality they are all books and there is only one scientific study

>I think he meant in regards to hair color and things like that, not actual primary colors
Of course they had words for that too, what kind of a retarded sjw do you have to be to think that they were all "colourblind"?

>so then wtf are you arguing then!!??
Dude, why the fuck do you write me some dumb bullshit again and again with nothing to say to me?
Read back, fuck you, I literally said in the last thread why I brought him up the first time I brought him up and I said so in this thread again.

2,8 percent is plenty especially when your entire nation has it, slavs are actually the mixed ones, and yes every race is mixed to some extent but southern Europeans mostly are too far gone.

That should have been your first argument
Also i too can google colors in Latin and already had
I'm now a pholobullshit professor

>Malalas
>He wrote a Chronographia (Χρονογραφία) in 18 books, the beginning and the end of which are lost. In its present state it begins with the mythical history of Egypt and ends with the expedition to Roman Africa under the tribune Marcianus, Justinian's nephew, in 563 (his editor Thurn believes it originally ended with Justinian's death[4]); it is focused largely on Antioch and (in the later books) Constantinople. Except for the history of Justinian and his immediate predecessors, it possesses little historical value;
>it possesses little historical value

Not color blind, just that they thought of hair as a spectrum. They used one word to cover everything from brown to blonde for example.

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

lol you idiot

He wasn't a bitch for killing himself, his own people who he warred for for 40 years sold him out. Also like half of people killed themselves in those situations, suicide wasn't a sin then.

I corrected myself in regards of the colors
It's not a lie to say that we use various shades to repaint the statues of the emperors because of the ambiguity of the roman language regarding colors
Greeks had the same problem

>anyone that thinks white means blond blue eyes [...] is and idiot
>Chile
checks out

It really isn't my fault that your linguistic argument was so fucking retarded that a simple google search could solve it.
If you have any more in-depth questions in regards to grammar or the roman language in general I'll be happy to help, but seriously, cut your balls off for your dumb
>hurr durr romans didn't know colours
"argument".
How fucked in the head do you even have to be to believe that?

Are you stupid? The Romans and Greeks didn't have concrete definitions for color. Thalassinus does not mean green you fucking idiot, it literally would translate into 'of the sea'.

You really need to open a book, get started here nigger:

I corrected myself, i got confused with anchient Greek, jeez

Well of course they would they are direct descendants of them, but that doesn't mean there the same race

Literally stating Southern Italy has zero African DNA but central Italy has some.

not even worth arguing with your so retarded

HUH DUH THEY HAD JUST HAD GENERAL EXPRESSIONS FOR COLORS THAT COULD MEAN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

Germans and Nordics got Anatolian'ed.

Many Germans and Nords are R1b or R1a... right?

This means they got Central Asian'd.

The Indo-Europeans come from an area in or around Anatolia.

They took the horses and livestock to Europe.

Germans, Latians, Italics, Celts all came from the same gene pool at first.

You can't say Northern Europeans are pure when like most Germans are like R1b and only a fraction belong to y-chromosome I.

So now that Germany and Sweden are arab the white race is gone

Not having colors in the modern sense idiot they already responded and the same google link you searched says this

Professor

When did I ever say the eye colors are related to Nordics? I said Nordic admixture, all indo-europeans have that ability to have fair eyes or hair

Snowniggers would never understand. A lot of these words for 'colors' the kraut posted are not colors but comparisons. Gold, Sea, etc.

You are so retarded that i'm enjoying your impotent rage while dealing with facts
Mhmhmh suck me off more

Source posted that our canadian friend btw

Rome had no army to defend it after hannibal defeated them the third time hannibal didnt take it because it wasn't honorable and he thought rome would surrender as tradition dictated do you read anything on the subject or just make shit up as you go? Also i is objectively true that hannibal
didnt not take any cities he got aid from those that hated rome.