>Dad has a small collection of ancient coins
>mostly gold and silver stuff from the Byzantine Empire and Imperial Rome
>used to love looking at this when I was a kid
>"one day son i'll pass these on to you"
>15 years later
>mum and Dad divorce
>find out my mum took the coins and pawned them for a new handbag
>ask her why the fuck she thought she could pawn my inheritance
>"user don't be so greedy, you shouldent think about things like that when we're still alive"

What is wrong with women? are they just fucking evil from birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12801192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christ

Sorry to hear about that!

Hopefully they end up with some collector, who frankly would treat them better than your mother

>are they just fucking evil from birth?
No they are just no longer being raised properly

Fucking cunt

Cant you get them back? Why not take your mothers jewelry and use that to get your coins back?

If it was just money, I wouldn't feel bad for you because relying on inheritence as in money is nigger tier. But those are actual fucking historical pieces and your mom is a nigger for not valuing them as more than just some coins.

Sorry to hear about that, but women are just retarded. Their occasion evil shit is just a product of that.
Never let a woman have control over anything especially your finance.

Can't you like sell your moms kidney and get them back?

WOMENED

"is nigger tier"
Niggers don't get inheritance you retard

I hope someone paralyzes her from the neck down and leaves her on the beach to be drowned. Fucking selfish christian bitch

Women are stupid. Always have been. Always will be.

But who is more stupid? Women for being uncontrollably dumb or Men for giving them power?

welfare needs to be abolished

Once a woman leaves a man's side, in her mind, all previous contracts and promises are void, no matter what arrangements existed before.

The coins were her "right" in her mind. It's the same mentality that gives women the guiltless privilege of destroying property and sabotaging the lives of someone they were so deeply in love with.

No but if they did, that's how they would act.
>fuck ma just hurry up and die so I can get some spinnin rims and go clubbin and get all the bitches and hoes

I will buy them back, the money isn't the problem. It's the fact she pawned items of great sentimental and historical value for some shitty louis vuitton bag without even a thought.

>sell ancient coin collection to buy handbag
>get paralyzed from the neck down so the bag is basically useless to you now
Pottery.

thats disgusting i would be so mad at her

i probably would probably move out and not talk to the selfish cunt like ever again

>>Deeply in love with

Women do not experience love. Not in the same way men do.

They love what a man can do for them, but women are not capable of actually loving the man himself.

Holy fuck what a cunt.

Rape that bitch with a knife

Your mother is a moron. That Type of gold is worth more then its weight in gold.

(((This is coming from a Pissed off jew that he didn't get his hands on that gold.)))

fffff for a fucking 5k or under hand bag.

Calm down Ahmed

I be you're pretty steamed you didn't pay 4k for that gold, aren't you.

Your a faggot

I would drown her in the toilet and suffer prison rape for 20 years before i would give up my grandpas byzantine coins he left me.

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

That's what they need in their souls again; togehter with a man who keeps them in check.

Bingo

"Christian"

>set up a GoFundMe account
>collect anons/history enthusiasts' donations
>buy the coins from your mom

Take her to court. Claim emotional abuse and property theft.

no its genetics

Tell you mom I called her a cunt.

meh I fuck over the goy every day just not that good in some time. fucking young people are poor in my area. I should hire a phone bitch again asking old people for donations for babies with cancer.

My dad has some old maps framed that I claimed years ago but now my brother wants them. Can't wait for that feud to play out.

thank you for ruining my day

Are you a melanin enriched individual?

I don't know dude but they're all fucking insane. I can't believe I ever used to be a liberal type who thought men and women are equal.
Women are literally like childern. They aren't as mentally developed as men are. They lack maturity and reason in their entirety.

women are dumb cunts. im gonna lock mine away, muslims have it right

Map market is up too. can you post pictures? I'll pay in cash.

>find out my mum took the coins and pawned them for a new handbag

Ruined my day.

I'm sorry man.

Obviously you can spend a fortune and get those coins but its the sentimental value, i get that.

>"user don't be so greedy, you shouldent think about things like that when we're still alive"

Its not her fault, Hylics don't have souls.

>pawned them for a new handbag

Women everybody...

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

Kill her.

physically as well as mentally they are underdeveloped men
we need to start em on some testosterone

Careful this is a MGTOW jew thread

Women are the Jews of gender

She did it because the coins were his. what was purchased is irrelevant. divorce fucks up heads.
Get into this mind-set ASAP: nothing is yours unless you buy it, or a will is read. I've seen a million+ vanish to what will ultimately be 0. Can't dwell on it. It was never mine to lose.

No, your mom is just retarded

Fucking negroid always makes me kek, whoever thought up the naming system for races is a genius

>What is wrong with women? are they just fucking evil from birth?

Yes they are

And you only exist in her life as a revenue stream. Stay in touch with your dad and turn your back on her as soon as you are old enough, she won't do shit for you ever.

I don't want cash for them user I appreciate the historicity of them. I have one in my room now of the United States c. 1830

t. history major and enthusiast

You're mom is a cunt m8

Was she aware of your expressed interest in the coins?

>Dad has a small collection of ancient coins
had. LOL

damn, i am genuinly angry when i read this shit. #notallwomen tho, as someone said they just need to be raised right

Vote negroid my fellow black compatriots

jimmies: rustled

>they just need to be raised right
We better start to kidnap young girls, then.
Joking, I'm not a kebab.

Holy shit! I bet she got ripped off hard too. The historic value of those coins is worth as much as the gold it's self, if not more. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>giving your children what you worked for is "nigger tier"

you really should give them up to me for free. You'll forever be held back by the maps racist makers. Its a whole new world out there and anything made pre 2008 is just evil and racist.

If your father didn't beat your mother, then you should.

>#notallwomen

Literally all woman

>notallwomen tho

Bullshit. They all do this . Seen it a hundred times. Woman use kids and see them as a lifetime of gibsmoney or chi9ld support but basically a reason to not work and virtue signalling . Men don't and most feel a duty to work for their kids. Most divorcing women should never be given custody and the kids would be far better off with their fathers. Near universally the women take and spend any inheritance the kids might have had.

Women have no concept of loyalty, honor, tradition or other abstract values. They just don't. Sometimes you hear them babble about love, but it's actually just about themselves feeling good.

Of course there are exceptions, but generally, that's the sad truth.

Who are you quoting? That wasn't at all what my post said. You must have mistakenly clicked my post number. I've done that before, it's cool.

Underrated post

you should punish your mother with some anal

checked lol

But my favorite part of this map is where it says Indian Territory over what is now Oklahoma

PRAIRIE NIGGERS

BTFO
T
F
O

is it the way they are raised or its genetic

>mostly gold and silver stuff

Average retail for a shitty silver minor is like 55$
Average gold minor is like 1-300
From your description sounds like there was a fair amount of coins. I'm going to guess you probably had a couple grand in collectible value or more. If it were me I'd shit in her purse and burn it.

She knew Dad wanted to pass them on to me eventually but i'd not mentioned them in years. Not really something you bring up often.

>Women have no concept of loyalty, honor, tradition or other abstract values. They just don't. Sometimes you hear them babble about love, but it's actually just about themselves feeling good.

True. I don't think there are exceptions though. Any woman would sell out her husband or kids for money and a new house. They nearly all do in the end anyway. Most would take money for sex or can rationalise doing so. They are what they are.

I bet she sold them for less than half their actual value too. Probably just their value in terms of the material they made from, and not their value as collectible items, or historical artifacts.

Fucking disgusting bigger Cunt!

>She knew Dad wanted to pass them on to me eventually but i'd not mentioned them in years. Not really something you bring up often.

You just learned something.

Where is your father and when is the last time you spoke to him.

Maybe he could buy hem back. She probably sold them for less than they were worth to a melter and he may get them for spot and a bit if he is quick..

Time to cut all ties with your mum, OP. She's a bloody cunt and doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself.

How are men and women any different in that respect? Men want to conquer women and spread their genes while women want to be protected because human children take a long time to develop

Its a pawn shop, so she likely sold them for 1/3 or 1/4 of the actual value and will have to pay more to buy them back.

Would of been cheaper if she traded the coins to her son for a bag

throw her bag away in some lake

Yea I figured they were mentioned infrequently, which may have led to her overlooking your interest in them.

That said, perhaps as well your dad in the fray of the divorce didn't make giving them to her explicit on the condition that they were your for inheritance.

Chalk it up as an L and remember it as something to use against her if she gets cuntish in the future.

But yes, women are just grown up young girls in mature bodies, usually just more manipulative and selfish, not all, but lots

How the fuck does someone pawn ancient irreplaceable coins for a god damn handbag and then turn around and say "don't be so greedy"

This shit can't be real. I would just straight up say get the fuck out of my life, I hope the handbag was worth it.

OP, I'm fucking REEing like a maniac right now. Please, tell she didn't just pawn the coins for the value of the metal in them. TELL ME OP! TELL ME SHE DIDN'T! I HAVE TO KNOW!

Antifa spotted.

If you think you just missed out believe me you have no idea what else she has already cost you in life. A lot.

I have a similar story
>Cool neighbour knows me since i was a little child
>has a lot of cool stuff in his house, including a bayonet from WW1 and a handgun from the French resistance with a little backstory to it
>Says that he will give them to me since he knows i like history
>he suddently dies
>his grandchildren come and instantly sell all those items on ebay without any sort of care
I am still mad
Sorry about your coins OP, stories like this are my greatest nightmare

>pawning ancient gold coins

This makes me angrier than anything else.

sell all of her shit.
burn everything you cant sell.

I bet she sold them at scrap value too.

>giving them to her

GIVING THEM TO HER

O fuck right off. She stole them with the help of the courts system.

Gave them to her. Such bullshit

Women are fucking ignorant. They make decisions based on feelings instead of rational. Don't ask your wife or girlfriend for monetary advice or discussion before making a decision. Just do it or get advise from a man. The sooner one realizes this, the better your life will be.

Woman will pawn anything for a quick buck

My mother and sister pawned my grandma's wedding ring for some quick cash, despite that they have paid like 4x its value just taking it in and out of the pawn shop since they keep fucking pawning it

Yes, women are horrible evil creatures. If you want to have babies than so be it but other than that they're just cum buckets

You're a fucking disappointment if you didn't choke her to death with the straps of that bag.

We're all disappointed in you if you didn't you fucking cuck.

The Roman Senate of the mid Republic passed extreme measures against corrupting currency.

It's not really the same thing, but based on the origins of those coins, you could either have her exiled or crucified granted she isn't a Roman citizen herself.

What box do the pasta niggers belong?