Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/
washingtonblade.com/2017/05/02/doj-signals-plan-undo-rule-barring-anti-trans-bias-health-care/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine that:
As a doctor, treating someone as a male or female is different. Not having a gender, or being "trans", creates excessive amounts of liability and opportunity for malpractice suits. Things sure are simpler when you stick with the gender you are born with.

>fuck science i am a demifluid genderqueer
>science must adapt to my demifluid genderqueer identity

Trannies are sub human anyway

Mental Illness vs Actual Chromosomal Disorders:

Mental Illness:
Gender is a social construct

VS

Actual Chromosomal Disorders:
Turner syndrome
This disorder, also referred to as monosomy X (45X) occurs in individuals that have one X chromosome, no Y chromosome, and are phenotypically female.
Affects approximately 1:3000.

XXX Females - affecting 1:1000
Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile.
Affects approximately 1:1000.

Klinefelter syndrome
Klinefelter syndrome (47XXY or XY/XXY mosaic) with male phenotype is the most pervasive sex chromosomal anomaly affecting approximately 1:600 males.

XYY Males
Men inheriting an additional Y chromosome are usually taller than average and are prone to acne because they produce higher than average levels of testosterone.
Affects approximately 1:1000.

Hermaphroditism
‘True’ hermaphroditism is a genetic condition in which affected individuals have both mature ovarian and testicular tissue. (29) There are no published population-wide estimates of the frequency of true hermaphrodites.
Affects - unknown.

Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) is an inherited autosomal recessive condition that can affect both boys and girls.
Affects approximately 1:5000.

Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS) is an X-linked recessive disorder in which affected individuals have external female genitalia and breast development despite being genetically male (46XY). Tissues of affected individuals are unresponsive to male hormones (androgens) yet respond to estrogens. Horomonally, they are female.

Then the culling can begin and we can finally start taking this shit back. Fucking trannies, I swear; what else? Was not using your proper pronoun fucking abuse?

Just ignore them, they feed on attention anyway. All trans are fucking attention whores.

Need to be 18 to buy a spray can. Don't need age verification to mutilate your genitals. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

This is completely untrue now gimme (you)s

"Are you male or female?"
"I'm trans"
"From what to what?"
"I'M TRANS"
"We need to know what your biology is and if you're taking any hormone or had surgery for medical records"
"I'M TRANS"
Gets dropped.

Why the keep talking about health care as if Trump has changed something Obamacare is fully active without change

>treat me like everybody else
>hurr durr where are my transgender privileges

mmhmhmhhhmhmh?!?!?!?

Trans people understand that doctors need to know. Only snowflakes don't.

I guess we all just gotta go back to being plain old crossdressers. Very unprogressive.

All trans a fucking whores.

FTFY

They have a special Clinic at Hospitals for Transgenders it's called a endocrinologist if they have health issues in Australia they are usually refereed to them

Why were they appropriating our culture in the first place?

That's what I mean. There's the "I'm male and wish to be female" types that want to be treated as the opposite sex, but then there's the faggots who want to be trans for the trans title and refuse to be addressed as anything but trans.

Disgusting. I'll go ahead and choose the rope over being any kind of man again but I'm gonna have to send anyone who would be comfortable with just being that to hell with me.

Good. Please die in a ditch. Or more preferably kill yourself privately so we don't have to look at it

Endocrinologists are just doctors that specialize in the endocrine system, theyre not just trans doctors. They see 100x more diabetics than they see trannies. Most are probably pretty uneducated on trans shit even.

This seems like a Strawman but yeah there is a loud Trans section that don't get that you are swapping your hormones to be a female.

Idk what the pic in the OP is talking about so I don't know if that's the case or not. It wouldn't surprise me if it was just blanket discrimination against trans people.

Ty user!

i wish this was actually true

>any kind of man
user..you are a kind of man, one who thinks he's a woman

you are like the gender confused wolf in Shrek

>denying right to any medical coverage

I'm pretty sure this isn't right.

Why would you lose normal coverage as an ordinary citizen? That makes no fucking sense.

So let's find out:
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/
Well that doesn't highlight anything of use.

How about the news?
washingtonblade.com/2017/05/02/doj-signals-plan-undo-rule-barring-anti-trans-bias-health-care/
>"The U.S. Justice Department signaled on Tuesday plans to reverse an Obama-era regulation barring discrimination against transgender people in health care, including the denial of transition-related services and gender reassignment surgery."

Aha. So what this is actually about isn't "flu shots" like the twitter idiot is saying, it's actually about state funded transitions. It's just more "anti-discrimination" legislation that in practice is "special privileges" legislation.

Gender reassignment surgery is about as fundamentally necessary as giving me free cosmetic surgery to make my nose look good.

No I'm a woman kys.

upon closer inspection of your chromosomes i regret to inform you they are indeed that of the male chromosome pairing

Upon closer inspection you eat shit and it's all over your teeth you shit eating fuck.

You don't write "I'm trans" on your insurance papers. You write your biological sex. If you're trans, you then go on to talk to your doctor about it who may assist with hormones and what not, but no where on your documentation does it say "Trans"

Is much more accurate. It's about determining what's elective or not. Plus, this is the end results of Liberals trying to say that being trans isn't a mental illness, if it's not a mental illness, it doesn't need fixed, and thus, doesn't require medical assistance.

it's called a looney bin

Medical care is not a right.

good work, swedebro

(((Gorcenski)))

My passport/gender markers say I'm a girl so I put that on pretty much everything. The doctors know I'm trans though.

enjoy your suicide at 30
better live fast

no :^)

Most trannies commit suicide.
Who gives a fuck?
>I'm all out

>as in right now
>as in
Really activates the almonds

I'll never commit suicide

you don't actually think i didn't know you were baiting, did you? :^)

Isn't it sad that Sup Forums has more bullshit free analysis than regular news?

If I could seed to the world just one idea it'd be that "if it sounds wrong, it's probably spin, propaganda or fundamentally misunderstood".

Anecdote: As a kid, I used to be a fan of science reporting because everything seemed so optimistic and amazing and I could be on the forefront of knowing what was just around the corner. Then I became a teenager and they were still running versions of the same stories. Fusion, AI, flying vehicles, unlocked DNA manipulations, space missions and bases.. all coming soon, all based on some "new scientific research".
So eventually I start reading the actual scientific research and discover that the magazines and news articles are just complete fucking horseshit. As a lay person I could see this, so it made no sense that paid journalists couldn't. Which meant they did it on purpose, just grab a new publication and see which of your 10 recurring stories you can tell using it.

There's no bottom to the cynicism barrel.

The only doctor she should be allowed to see is the horse doctor.

>Other people won't pay for having my armskin planted on my crotch to look like a dick

FUCKING NAZI GOVERNMENT

You wish it was bait

>The doctors know I'm trans though.

Everyone knows you're trans. People just don't bring it up for the same reason they don't start conversations with a rambling crazy person on the bus.

>he says before his ugly male face reemerges at 30 and he tragically becomes part of a statistic

the Jews had a better shot in nazi Germany than you do right now, user

here they only fund hormone treatment, everything else like chopping genitals, Adam's apple removal, face reconstruction, breast implant etc... must be paid by the patient since it's all considered cosmetic surgery.

Wrong. Or maybe you're write. Idfc.

I've been on hormones since I was 18 ill age fine thank you
Right*

they should drop the hormone funding too, why the hell should we pay to put up with some faggot's delusion?

One thing I've noticed about all these "trans" male to female "people" is that they are either way below or above the natural peak testosterone production. It's either really young boys being coaxed on by fucked up parents or men well into their 30's. Testosterone levels begin decreasing at the age of 25. I'm 40 years old. The day I start feeling like I'm a woman is the day I start shooting testosterone enanthate in my ass cheek. If I can't get it legally I know where to go online. I've never heard anyone suggest this to the over 30 crowd of men who wanna be women. It's always just shoot em up with more estrogen. wtf?

Because hormones are literally cheap as dirt and if you cancel that then you're gonna have to either start putting trans people in asylums or just let them kill themselves. Either way it would be more money/trouble than it's worth.

honestly I identify as a rich man in a neets body, it is my right to live as a fortunate man on gibs

that's what they all say

Medical coverage isn't a right.

Makes more sense. Not that I think the majority of sexual reassignment and free hormones is particularly great either.

But at least it draws a clear line that says if your problem is that you don't look the way you want, it's not a state funded problem. This is the logic in everything else. If you lose 50 kg and have sagging ugly skin - as long as that isn't causing you a medical problem - it's your own business if you want to pay to have it removed.

With the logic of "but doctor, not looking the way I want makes me depressed", all excess skin removal and even liposuction should be state funded then.

It's so damn hard to find consistency.

>Trannies
>sub human
>human

I've wanted to be a girl for as long as I can remember. You're 100% retarded if you think kids are being convinced into this by their parents. If the kid didn't want it really bad themselves then they would never get the hormones prescribed. It's really hard for a minor to get hormones and takes a long time because they want to make sure it's not a phase.

>letting nature take its course so faggots kill themselves
>bad
care to explain how?

what's the policy in Sweden? Do you fund everything?

>someone who transitioned after 30 proves that hormones don't work
Are you retarded user?
If you're on hormones from a young age you'll age normally as the sex who's hormones you're full of.

If people just let faggots die you wouldn't be here right now...

I'm fucking serious now: I've got enough problems by myself. I have to manage to find a decent job as FUCKING WHITE MALE, I've teared my ass open in the last six years to get a good education, I NEVER got help by anyone on anything and I'm really worried where all this shit is going.

And these people? The ONLY FUCKING problem of these people is that some mentally ill freaks can't leech off taxmoney for their sick shit. It's like their purpose in life is to make things even more miserable for people that have enough shit going on.

I really would love if others would start to snap and hunt these freaks out of their countries. I'm so god damn sick of this nonsense bullshit that these cunts are spouting.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Only Nazi fascists think that taxpayers shouldn't fund some faggot tranny's hormone therapy and cosmetic surgeries

>lost their right to any medical coverage
So does this mean they will get turned away for a broken leg?

We're the most progressive country in the world. Of course we do. But you need to spend a year or so in therapy with a psychologist to clear you as actually wanting/"needing" this.

It's a drop in the bucket next to the unfunded liabilities in the form of migrants we've taken on however. Everyone's praising the economy because we've taken on gigantic loans to fund it all, the extra housing, nursing, schooling costs translate as "higher GDP". Of course it's all unsustainable but people don't seem to get that yet.

Oh well, I've got an out away from here.

No you mongoloid kike.

at least I wouldn't bother with this degeneracy

You might have gone through a lot but it's hard for trans people too. If they don't get help (hormones) then every day is constant misery and suffering.
The real enemy is the Jews.

Post pics. I am attracted to faggots who trans into fem

believe what you want but the odds arent in your favour
if its any consolation i pity you, i wish we could cure more mental illnesses in general

>start putting trans people in asylums or just let them kill themselves.
im sorry wheres the downside

I have a serious mental illness user. It's tragic, not sexy. I'm not a whore.

>someone who transitioned after 30 proves that hormones don't work
when did I say that? you're projecting your own, very sensible, doubts onto my posts which is to be expected I guess
at what age did you pay to have your dick cut off?

I don't even want the surgery with today's technology. When it'll let me give birth then I'll get it.

We all know who (((You))) are pretending to be

Lol ok

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

Trannies are too expensive, 40% kill themselves and of those that don't, they will never work enough to recover their cost to society for their endless hormones, treatments, etc.

If only the alt-right could just grasp the scientific reality of chromosomal disorders, we could convince the mentally ill gender spectrumers to shut the fuck up.

Sounds good to me

I'm a girl
> picrelated

not an argument you genetic dead end

KEK

dasss righ!!

u be opressins da prou tranny pepos!

fuck you! pay me