/Roasties getting their punishment/ thread

Post pic of roasties getting btfo.

Here's a gold one, boys.

What the fuck is fucking wrong with women god fucking damn
Why the fuck are the all useless whores who follow the biggest pocketbook or the biggest dick?

We as a society have given them an inflated sense of self-worth

I blame the 19th amendment.

Fucking Jared is a legend if this piece of work is true.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I'm not going to bore you guys with huge blocks of text
Fucking lies

The response is great too

wait thats not it this is it

Came here to post this

fucking newfag. you didn't even post the superior responses

REPORTER: "So what do you think of this thread so far?"

FEMINIST: "I've painted my body with political slogans and taken off my shirt only to cover my nipples with black duct tape....why are you even talking to me?"

>I put my arms around his neck and begged him to stay. He seemed to think about it for a second, then said that he couldn't start the bike if I was standing that close

>I'm not a cheater!

Right after cheating. Is this the women equivalent of didnu nuffin? I swear every women I've met that's cheated has done this.

Nothing's good enough for her. So nothing is what she gets.

HNGGGGGGGGG HURTS SO GOOD

I cant think of a better warning to not get involved with single moms than this story.

Our fucked up society inflates women's ego and destroys the self esteem of men. They probably think the opposite or something.

Maybe the gf won't realize she's able to sue for divorce settlement because they've been together for so long that the state considers them legally married.

He was a cuck for putting up with the bullshit for that long. Hell, he was GOING TO MARRY HER.

At least he dodge a bullet in time.

This can't be real, can it?

I can forgive being a leaf for how flawlessly that image reminds me of the purpose of Diogenes' self-hindering behavior.
Image somewhat related.

>I'm not going to bore you with huge blocks of text
>here's my novel

What a daft bitch.

>I'm not a golddigger
Give me a break.

moral of the story:
DONT EVER GET INVOLVED WITH SINGLE MOTHERS!
blood is thicker than anything else. you'll always be an accessory, always number two.
self respecting men dont get involved romantically with single mothers

Fuck 'em and dump 'em, that's all they're good for.

I will never understand how womyn will say "It was just sex" or "Only physical relationships" and feel like that is okay

>He's also quite traditional in some aspects too (which is good and bad)

This is my all-time favorite

This.
That's why nearly all single mothers come with a disclaimer: 'my kid above all else/my kid is the most important thing in the world'.

Dating a single mother is like being her side project, and it's rare that you'll ever be able to treat the stranger's child as your own regardless because 'you're not his/her father! You have no right to do x and x and x'. This invisible barrier is very apparent to see from an outside perspective.

Besides, it's clear single mothers don't often make wise decisions.

Yassss kang

Oh god that was almost sweeter than finding out my high school bully killed himself

wew, based step dad.

they also tend not to want any more children, essentially striiping their new partner of his prime goal in life. you're getting cucked basically.
single moms are the worst. they have terrible judgement.

only real exception i can think of is when the former partner died. but dating a widow is tricky as well but at least the other fuck is gone

Depends on what state they live in.

Where's this post from? I want to seduce this bitch.

a widow can work, but if the real dad is around and they broke up in a normal divorce then it can't be salvaged

1/2

2/2

They have always been that way. What is going on is they are allowed to do what they want because we live in a matriarchal society.

That Reddit gold part ruined it for me tho.

HOLY FUCK

>never gave him a blowjob
>told him she was a virgin and lied to him about this for 4 years

>Meanwhile caught on video blowing dudes
>Had done this regularly

I would fucking strangle her oh God.

Goddamn this is a great thread

I guess gold doesn't want to get dug and disguises itself as plain old dirt. And if it does want to get dug? It's probably not gold. Dumb bitch.

video?

I'm surprised they didn't downvote it to shit since most of plebbitors are actual cucks and roasties.

This would result in an honor killing or acid to the face in India.

BTFO

Despite being as vindictive a form of happiness as it is, it is so nice to have a thread on Sup Forums occasionally that doesn't leave you feeling incredibly miserable.

Absolutely rekt

This thread has made me so happy, it's proof that justice does exist. I've been cheated on a lot in my life and I really needed this. Thank you OP

>poo in loo worrying about his tiny dick
HOW BIG WERE THOSE PENISESSSSS

I know of the exact opposite of this happening, pic related.
Dude is a busboy and has literally zero ambition. Roastie did it wrong, but the shitty husband meme is correct.

I can't agree more

what did the comments say? its all been baleeted

>5 years invested
>great job
>family & friends loved him
>intelligent
>attractive
>supportive
>great sex life

What a fucking dumbass - throw away what sounds like a 10/10 relationship just to fuck a few chad losers. She even knew he was traditional, so could have guessed the answer

check archive?

This was always my favourite one, I literally read it in the paper one morning on the way to work then came on Sup Forums and they were roasting her

>took my cat away from me
one almost might say that he grabbed her by the pussy

Asking the important questions

Thank you for this Sup Forums, my day is bit brighter.

We don't get enough good news around here.

Fucking normies. Jesus. Who posts shit like that on Facebook?

>Husband's family made divorce inevitable

>Not me being a giant whore

This is why I'm horrified of arranged marriages. The families have no idea how much of a little whore they've raised, and if anything the fact that she's sheltered but went to college and lived on her own guarantees a rebellious phase where she rode the cock carousel.

Still I can't understand how it's so easy for South Asians to abandon their own children. I hear it all the time. Indian fathers are deadbeat as often as nogs.

>He showed me that he got a message from a fake South Park Facebook account

Not sure why but that made me burst out laughing

i like this one, this is why I go on reddit

degenerate potheads

>trips, that article and the facebook post superimposed upon it
I came. near perfect post my dude

What a fucking cunt.

The rage, the hate, the smugness, it feels so goooood.

Please fill me, Sup Forums.

checked and keked,i remenber reading about this.

She will try to fuck her sisters wife, i garuntee it
>POO IN LOO

>I'm just patiently waiting for Mr. Right to come along.

pfffthahahaaha, women actually believe this bullshit?

If you want something, you don't get it by waiting around for it to come to you by magic and happenstance.

More like degenerate video game addicts

God damn that's an alpha. That user is gonna be alright. This sex-driven whore is not worth a two piece from Popeye's let alone a rock.

When you live in a country with a billion people, what does one kid matter more or less?

Agreed. This should be a weekly thing.

zyzz was based, fucking hell mates

imo pretty much the same thing.
I do know some decent potheads though. they are rare.

That guy did everything right, probably has four kids from a traditional qt by now.

H O W

B
I
G

A woman could have superman and still wonder if she could do better

women don't treat men like people, they treat them like objects

>when you realize you're such a reddit fag you recognize and remember almost every single one of these posts

no problem man. Keep chin up, get /fit/, and hopefully find a pure women. If not, just pump 'n dump.

What an unapologetic piece of shit. Is this a YRYL thread ?

Because it's yours. It's a giant scarlet letter. For the rest of your life you'll be haunted by the little bastard. He could show up at any time just to destroy your reputation.

I like this one. Stole it to my hate folder. Thanks, Leaf

I'll be "arranging" marriages for my children
Not forcing by will "help" them out by having them interact with the partner I'd like them to marry.

I'd start around 12-13 and have them begin "hanging" out and do activities when the partner I want them to have is doing something. I'd also talk to their parents about it too

Everytime I read Jared story I smile a bit, I would pay him a drink anytime.