HAPPENING GLOBAK HAWK NOW OVER NK

UAV ONLINE

its gonna happen boys! any minute now!

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/02/national/u-s-deploys-guam-based-high-altitude-surveillance-drone-yokota-base/
strawpoll.me/12801192
youtube.com/watch?v=6CU2pseVnec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

>gets shot down
>parts shipped to russia/china

>The US has a plane that looks like some sort of dragon dildo

wtf I love the USAF now.

because op is a faggot japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/02/national/u-s-deploys-guam-based-high-altitude-surveillance-drone-yokota-base/

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

not a source

>Russia/China don't already have an exact copy

They'll just return them home

Nice picture shariablue

Only white people, mongoloids, and negros can be alt-right?

It's ergonomically designed for maximum airspace penetration.

To confirm the doom even more, here are predictions for may

youtube.com/watch?v=6CU2pseVnec

check out their april predictions, they nailed the guy who did st. petersburg bombings (be4 it happend ofc)

now he predicts some sort of invasion in may, and the city he drew looks like pyongyang

>North Korea
>happening
you're not fooling me this time

so you are the mentally ill NEET who unironically watches that multi cultural affirmitive action bill nye rip off on youtube and posts about it on here? go outside.

This is just a routine surveillance aircraft to take photos of missile setups, etc.

Air Force is best followed by Navy.

Hey! My dad works on that plane!

also
>omfg!!!! the river totally looks like north korea that must mean they really saw some shit that is going to happen!!!!!!!!!1

you are forgetting how easy it is to just research this shit, make a drawing copying thee area and talk about a hot topic in the media to try and gain credibility amongst people without critical thinking capabilities. (i.e you)

not a shill I just really hate retards like you.

It's a pretty cool plane, unmanned, relatively high service ceiling, synthetic aperture radio imaging, and it can see the burning tip of a cigarette from 13 miles away

>Navy
>groups of seaman are called seamen

I don't watch that shit too much, but their previous attempt looked legit like real life, the guy drew terrorist from st. petersburg exactly how he later appeared on the photo,

OFC he could imagine some shit

so we will see if Norks will get liberated this month

>its gonna happen boys! any minute now!

>seamen

>

>glp

Report back when it gets shot down and trump threatens with new sanctions.
At this point I wonder if the US will ever do anything except for:
>"W-w-well if you don't play nice we'll... uhhm... we'll put sanctions on you! yea got em!"
is there a more cucked country?

That's a big drone.

THICCCCCCC

for korea

can someone give me a quick rundown?

I know of Janey.

She's usually 100% legit. I was gonna give OP a hard time for LARPING but then I saw her namedropped.