Men don't take marriage seriously anymore

Women are pissed on twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/marriage-still-not-as-good-as-predator-say-men-201003012516
youtube.com/watch?v=uYMboTIXym4
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your hopes and dreams
lies
Also predator is pretty good.

Nothing is as good as Predator, it's the perfect movie. Never a beat missed, never a scene stalls or doesn't add to the whole experience.

To be fair, you can't compete with Arnold.

Well Predator is a pretty good movie. Can't see why this is so shocking to women. Women are fairly boring at the best of times. Especially if you've been married to one for several years.

>2010
>no source
Still kek'd

>shares your hopes and dreams
Kek

I mean, this is PREDATOR we're talking about here.

I just got done watching terminator 2, I'm so pumped man

(((women on twitter)))
lol

I think you mean
>shatters your hopes and dreams

Also Predator is a classic

>"Don’t get me wrong – I like my wife. But I love Predator.”

lel

There is literally NO reason for a man to get married now. Not one.

The only way to fix this is to make divoirce just a clean break. You bring up all your previous pay checks to show how much of the money is your and hers and settle that and to do away with alimony payments.

i love the alien design and at the time it was alright, but a lot of the deaths in it were pretty lame

Yet another article demonizing men. Just do the same study to women where they like something compared to marriage and you'll see the same results.

They just hate not being the center of attention. All women hate it. They're inherently self absorbed creatures. God forbid men think different things are exciting and fun then women. I mean because sexes are equal in everything right?

This guy gets it. You might as well get a prenup before marrying anyone. For some reason women get really butthurt at this suggestion. Almost like they get caught in the act before they commit it.

>shares my hopes and dreams

not if you don't like Predator

Is anyone going to post screenshots of these pissed women?

>lifetime commitment to a women
To be fair hell is better than that.

>Tom Logan, from Finsbury Park, went so far as to have a Predator-themed wedding to wife Jane in July 2001.

>He said: “When Jane’s father walked her down the aisle we had the Vicar dress up as Predator, leap out from behind the altar and pretend to slit her throat.

>“Fake blood sprayed everywhere and her dad fell to the floor screaming. He didn’t have a clue what was going on. Meanwhile my Nan had some sort of vomiting fit, crossed herself and then collapsed in a heap.”

>He added: “We still go and see her about once a month but she’s not really aware of other people anymore.”

Is this you?

Fix women then you'll fix marriage. I don't want to put half my finances at risk for some slut $100k in debt for her useless libarts degree who sucked 40 dicks and uses our relationship as a status symbol for instagram.

This.

Work all your life just to fund a woman's lifestyle demands. Then lose it all to her because you work too much to keep it going and you can't adequately celebrate a woman while working.

M8, isn't this a Daily Mash satire piece?

Yes Op is chuckling no doubt.

thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/marriage-still-not-as-good-as-predator-say-men-201003012516

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS ROUND HERE

mah nigga

>out of a 2 year committed relationship
>two months of depression and discarded projects
>getting back on feet
>fucking two bitches
>projects seems like they'll start shaping up
Fuck marriage.

I'm surprised women think they can compete with Arnold at all. It's like being shocked men prefer beer over wine.

Women can't compete with predator

It's lies. Alien by Ridley Scott is much better.

>men prefer beer over wine
I'm still intrigued over this one. It's also funny how men in pubs get look down upon ordering wine by their peers.

White children are worth the risk

To be fair, when compared to Predator, everything sucks.

No shit. Arnold prime is better than most things

Dude everyone loves predator. Or the matrix. Or Terminator.

We've already got white trash
also
>spics & nigs reproducing without marriage
how does this make you feel?

this. sage

The best part is when predator looks at Arnolds skull and thinks it's too ugly!
Priceless!

>Or the matrix
Let's not get carried away user.

Maby women should stop being a pain in the ass then maby well show them some attention again.

>Men don't take marriage seriously anymore.

This is just more "manchild" propaganda.

The real truth isn't MGTOW bullshit either. Marriage is just a worsening proposition, especially in countries with retarded bullshit like alimony law.

Sweden does not have alimony law, it was abolished because of *drumroll* feminism. Yes, back when feminists were consistent about being independent they reasoned it was unfair to demand alimony if women were also working.

I don't think giving up on your chance for a family and a future makes any goddamned sense as an alternative either. If you're so keen on contributing nothing and be a hedonist, go overdose on heroin today. It'll be the best and final experience of your life, by your own philosophy you've lost nothing.

If on the other hand you're interested in a future, consider moving to another country or just protecting your ass legally as well as you can. This includes drafting a good prenup with a good lawyer. Meaning you need to be prepared to pay for it. Most of you just whine and do nothing, as if life will wipe your ass for you. It won't.

That's the real red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYMboTIXym4

How can women even compete with this scene?

You know, people can conceive children without getting married right? I'd rather my child grow up with his parents split from birth, then bringing him up in an awful marriage where both parents hate each other to the core and keep up happy appearances to keep the child happy in a false illusion like my parents did.

The question still stands, is marriage better than predator?

I love that movie.

I wish they asked me too.

I fucking hate beer it tastes like fucking piss

I'll take Predator and a 6pack over 50% divorce rates.

Best movie from childhood
PREDATOR FACE VAG>>>>>>>>>>>ROASTIES

Holy shit it's real

At least Arnold survived at the end of the movie; marriage? Eh...

Only those with low procentage of alcohol.

thanks to feminism marriage lose all it's original meaning.
i thought that's exactly what women wants.

>01-03-10

>yfw americunts can't comprehend

Bevi un Prugnia ? Seesh why are men such selfish and do not want to throw all their money away I wonder.

Who let you out of your cuck-cage, Sven?

Your lot has absolutely no right to tell any other European what's what. No business speaking on anything at all, ever again. Just shut up and go surrender your country to unwashed barbarians some more.

Jesus, what a faggot

Wonder how many numales get gay themed weddings like pokemon and shit and the parents/grandparents just weep in shame.

I have given my heart and soul to two women and each time it has ended with them being bored. They just got bored, they wanted a man with more money and they wanted a man with a chiseled physique.

There are women out there that want this, and I say, go on then. But to get in a relationship and be with me while I'm working and seemingly be happy and then to decide one day that nah. It makes me not trust them.

In twofold ways:
1) They were bored and I came along and they lied to me about everything so they wouldn't be bored.

2) They had planned the whole time to use me as a stepping stone.

Men are like products on a shelf to women.. They don't love or value you. They are trying out a flavor. When they are bored they want to return you and get a refund or just throw you in the trash cause you're used up.

Women are soulless and treat everything and everyone in their life like the makeup they buy at Ulta and that is fucking cold, shallow, cruel and completely unhuman to treat a human like a thing...all while pretending...

shit is demonic

What's the matter Russia, KGB got you pushing too many pencils?

There doing a predator remake. Are the jews trying to piss of white men?

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

As I just established we have more sane rules on marriage than you do. Go back to justifying never marrying and sucking dicks not making you gay Pajeet.

Yes so the public educating system can convince them to get BLACKED, become transgender if they're male, and resent you. You'd basically have to live completely off the grid in which case your kids will just be taken by the state for abuse if you try to not let then get pozzed.

Pred was a pretty good movie.
A shit video game, though.
>Baby Bro spent hours playing it, for some damn reason

Eh find a genuine women? probably not going to happen online if thats where you are searching try just doing your own thing.

Just watched the whole clop on YT, is it alright to be slightly aroused?

>No one posted the pissed women
Sup Forums is a fucking joke

>tfw no vagina will ever compete with Jesse Ventura shooting a chaingun

it's gonna be shit and full of kikery. muh stronk female will be in there at some point and the bbc bull meme will play a role. hollywood should be nuked by kim. he's a film buff, he probably hates this shit too. come on kim buddy help us out.

The original AvP game for PC was bretty gud.

Visit a Church. There are plenty of fertile women ready to marry.

Lead role would probably go to that black dude from star wars.

Good to see men aren't slack jawed faggots.

Nobody, and I mean nobody can top the Predator.
Jew fact, let's get out of here.

No one takes marriage seriously. The only reason people still have weddings is as a status symbol

...Predator was pretty great.

>I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED!

soul sucking wife vs. one of the best movies ever

i smell jewery

Maybe if women understood why Predator is such a masterpiece and were able to appreciate it the way men are able to, men would be getting more emotional fulfillment out of marriage.

But no, women don't understand Predator. Hell they don't even understand The Running Man or Total Recall.

I dont understand why. It's not like you can get more diversity, the original has like two black guys and an indian dude already.

>all of them are below 6 or above 60 years old

No, is that even a question?

>GET TO DA CHOPPA

Obviously when 99% of females of legal age are whores, nobody will value marriage. The Jewish plot to destroy the core of civilization, the family, worked perfectly.

Your church sucks then.

Haha they're not that interesting. Also they ruined marriage themselves with their bullshit,

>Women don't take marriage seriously for going on 3 generations
>Men catch up
>WOMEN ARE PISSED

Yes. White children are worth being alienated from their fathers to be rasied as angry SJW. As long as they are White.

>Damned Patriarchy.

Divorce should be handled the way breakups are handled. Mortagae in your name? She moves her shit out. Rent in her name? You fuck off.

Kids should be taken by the state to be either adopted or raised in a state creche

Any women who giggles like a dork to "HERE LIES SUB-ZERO. NOW... PLAIN ZERO" I will instantly ask to marry me

I'm never getting married or having kids, especially when 50% of marriages fail.

>b-but pussy!

Get a fleshlight

Prenups in Murica are worthless. Nobody bothers with them anymore. You either cuck yourself and marry her or you don't.

>I'LL BE BACK!
>Only in reruns, Benny.

They need more Strong BBC roles for white women.

On one hand you got predator
On the other you have brendan fraiser

What do you pick?

AHM GONNA HAV ME SUM FUN
GUNNAAA HAVEEEMEESUMFUN!!!!!

because wine is for women & faggots

If I pick Brendan Fraser, will it save his career and ensure all his movies are of the quality of The Mummy Returns?

No...........no.............no

>2 hours of a great classic movie
>a lifetime of JUST
Wew, tough choice.