Is Conan the Barbarian one of the most redpilled film ever?

Is Conan the Barbarian one of the most redpilled film ever?

>"We, who found it, are just men: not gods, not giants, just men. For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts... This you can trust. "
>the Wheel of Pain allegory
>the Ubermensch symbolism
>woman lead only exists to serve the hero
>the crucifixion
>cutting the head of the (((snake)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfE682mm3c
youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=W4SXng8EtF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MESTZyPTZME
romneyready.com/music/evilnox caгa o cтapoм мeчe зaбытoй cлaвe
zvonko.me/poisk/evilnox-caгa-o-cтapoм-мeчe-зaбытoй-cлaвe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a fantastic movie. If you are "reading into it", then yes; it was made during a time that SJW culture hadn't completely ruined everything yet.

It had a real good soundtrack too.

Do you get a Second Amendment vibe from the "This you can trust" quote too?

Easily one of my favorite movies of all time. The sequel was trash though and so was the remake.

It's Arnold's greatest film hands down imo.

Yup
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfE682mm3c

masterpieces like it cannot be imitated or repeated ever again

Both Varg and Stephen McNallen have praised the author, so I'm sure the books are great.

>jew reviews claimed the movie was misogynistic, racist, and poorly made
>black listed the director so that his career fizzled
>20 years later, the crash receives 50 emmys

I also love how it's neither exclusively Christian nor Pagan symbolism. It's a mix of both apparently.

It's a corny but absolutely lovable film. Shame the sequel is terrible.

>ordered an albion atleantan sword for 3k
>all excited to swing it around when it arrived
>excellent blade but heavy as fuck
>it is now my tool for excercise my arms or crushing ice on my steps in winter

Without doubt, one of the best films ever made.

There's a lot of stuff you can read into if you want to.

Thulsa Doom was out with his army scouring the landscape for steel, the ultimate weapon. A rare and prized commodity.

But later, he realizes physical weapons are useless in comparison to flesh.

I think the movie was saying that a man who commands thousands of minds is far more powerful than simple weapons.

I really like Thulsa Dooms cult. Give them food (made from them), give them sex, give them pleasure, and give them some hippy dippy bullshit about emptiness and zen nonsense, and you have your perfect zombies who will kill their fathers just to be with you.

Witnessed

>use with caution

Quit posting my Dad's baby picture!
>Not joking

>I think the movie was saying that a man who commands thousands of minds is far more powerful than simple weapons.

Yet in the end, a single man and his weapon destroyed him, freeing his servants from his grip.

Anonbro, you people get very defensive when others point out to you but you have to realize, European People have become too "Christian Humble". They have forsaken their roots and look at it through scorn and say "Paganism" but many belief and rituals had conservative purposes - leaving the whole belief behind, nuts and bolts of the society went as well.

People have got to separate ethnic identity and pride from what they personally believe in. Even if Christian at home, Europeans will have to accept their non-Christian traits as well. Or the identity will always remain fragmented. - Just my 2 cents.

>I really like Thulsa Dooms cult. Give them food (made from them), give them sex, give them pleasure, and give them some hippy dippy bullshit about emptiness and zen nonsense, and you have your perfect zombies who will kill their fathers just to be with you.
And then get your fucking head chopped off by a superior free thinking man.

Sure thing

youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8

Well put.

>This you can trust.
Except you can't. Conan proved his father was wrong when he broke his fathers sword when he fought with Rexor.
Thulsa doom was wrong as well as seen by his head rolling down the temple stairs.
The answer to the Riddle of Steal is inward, Determination/will or whatever basically self improvement kind of, I'm having trouble finding a word to describe it

>Even if Christian at home, Europeans will have to accept their non-Christian traits as well.
As a devout Christian, I agree; that's why snce I was a child, I usedto read he myths and stories of the gods and heroes of old. I think people abused the quotes like "turn the other cheek", and when they say "What would jesus do?" they forget how He:
- flipped table and whipped people;
- called a woman a dog;
- scorned Peter many times, even calling him "Satan";
- rarely cared about "feelings".

>Is Conan the Barbarian one of the most redpilled film ever?
Yes
BTW the new one has Arnie as the star and everyone working on it either worked on the original 2 or were massive fanboyd when they came out

>European People have become too "Christian Humble"

I'd say its the contrary, now yurops dont believe in anything and thus cant defend anything.
There's only 2 cheeks you can turn after that God have mercy on then because you wont.

>"What would jesus do?"
Why does everyone forget that Jesus instructed his disciples to arm themselves with swords?

Well sure, it's the "hand that wields it" that counts.
But even though the sword broke, he can still trust the power of weapons.

a member of the tribe directed that movie fyi.

Of course
Robert Howard loved guns(I will burn for this post)

do not look for red-pills in (((their)))) products. the best one was matrix and their city was called (((zion))).

That's because too many Christians got poisoned by modern trends.
Also: thanks for reminding me that part; He also told that He came to bring the sword and to split families and generations (as in: either you fight for what you believe or you better shut up).

>It's Arnold's greatest film hands down imo
I dunno man, Red Heat was really fucking amazing

The film was specifically about placing trust in the strength of oneself. Conan spent his life in search of the riddle of steel, and Thulsa Doom, the man who once destroyed him, answered it.

Conan realized that it was not the power of a sword that made him great (hence him shattering his own father's blade at the end), but that it is man who builds his own greatness.

He casts aside the wheel of pain and wears the ruby. He shatters his father's sword and casts it aside. He makes demands of the gods, not requests.

Conan casts aside everything he had placed faith in beyond himself. Thulsa Doom was right; the steel isn't strong. Conan is strong. The answer to the riddle is that steel is weak, man is strong.

John Milius is the thinking man's Spielberg

>Atlantean mythos
>Cosmic horrors, same setting as lovecraft
>fighting against japs, blacks, romans and feather indians
>pizzagate - using flayed virgin skin to write and cast spells
>might is right
>conan LITERALLY a descendant of Ayras

Godamn Sup Forums get your shit together and read these books

When someone asks 'What would jesus do?' its worth remembering that beating the shit out of motherfuckers outside the temple with a whip is within the realm of possibility.

The sequel was great user, it was just written more like a comic than a Hiborian epic

I have. They are the greatest thing in the world.

perhaps the only good movie was the one in the pic

The the mid 70's and1980's is where we get all the retarded fake christian shit. Those years did A LOT of damage.

>jew reviews claimed the movie was misogynistic, racist, and poorly made

John Milius is jew.

>black listed the director so that his career fizzled

Reality, he isn't blacklisted, but he made bunch box office disasters, Farewell to the King and Flight of the Intruder tanked. Since then he has mostly worked as screenwriter. In late 90's his accountant effectively stole all his money. Also he has suffered a stroke and was unable to speak or write for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4SXng8EtF0

the purest of kino

Both Conans father and Thulsa Doom were partly correct.
The power of weapons and the hand that wields it are both important aspects but they were too narrow minded.
and this is what I love about that movie as it leaves so much up to interpretation.
The truth lies somewhere in between the extremes of Thulsa Doom, and Conan's father.
You can't fully trust the weapon it is a tool, but you need its power and you can't completely rely on others you must obtain your own ambitions yourself

I really should read the books some time

When this film was released everyone was bitching about >muh fascism
Read the WP article about it. It's hillarious.
You know you did something right when the Hollywood jews are going after your film like that.

And this
>We, who found it, are just men: not gods, not giants, just men. For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts... This you can trust.
is certainly one of the most memorable film quotes ever. Often parodied too.
youtube.com/watch?v=MESTZyPTZME

you bastard

>It's a mix of both
There was no christcucktianity in it past what the brainwashed hippie kids were wearing

broofs?

>Red Heat
Not sure if you're serious or not.
"Capt. Ivan Danko" is still a badass name for a character either way.

well he gets enslaved by a wizard black guy who turns into a snake so yeah, it's David Icke before he existed

When I started the rebellion edgelord phase, my parents thought I was inviting Satan. Now after telling them patiently everything, my mother reminds me daily,

"Well, Jesus said he is the burning sword which has come to cut everyone away (paraphrase of course). Jesus was a rebel, not a Buddhist monk!"

She tells this to every member of the community who is too enamored on the Death Doom and Gloom aspect of Christianity. She has begun preaching that "what good is being a Christian when you aren't even alive to proclaim it? If you so believe there shall be judgment then what will you reply, that you were a chicken who ran away?"
Sometimes her fierceness scares me.

>it's David Icke before he existed

Sure I agree.

Conan ended up trusting Subotai and Valeria anyway. You need the people AND the "steel".

Best movie ever

romneyready.com/music/evilnox caгa o cтapoм мeчe зaбытoй cлaвe

Get this song dungeon synth black metal fantasy brothers

This song need to be in YouTube

Best russia fuck eu

You can download the audiobooks for free at librivox, give it a try

Link is shit

This link

zvonko.me/poisk/evilnox-caгa-o-cтapoм-мeчe-зaбытoй-cлaвe

Get this song if i wana feel the fantasy !!

What about total recall? Pretty redpilled too.

>yfw

I love that movie so fucking much.

the sound track really makes this movie great!

There is a book ??

Did some one translete it in russian ??

That is whole another level of amber pilling my friend. Literally out of the world there.

dont you mean JEW BREW?

The greatest meme of all time. I laugh every time I see it.

The eurocucks got jewed out of their Roots pajeet
They will forever be cuckd m90, and they will forever mistakenly believe that christcucktianity is their identity when it couldn't be farther from the truth

That is sad. But I can relate as well. I can see how.

That's how Guts did it mate
Keep going

>You know you did something right when the Hollywood jews are going after your film like that.

Going after one of their own. Milius is jew. He was also classmate of Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. His entire social circle are Hollywood liberals, Milius is the token gun toting libertarian in the Hollywood.

Pic related, a charater based mostly on Milius.

I am askenazi russian orthdox (aryan) i dont give fly fuck about american zion middel east jews or Israel i only work us programist here with polish girl i meet here and change her completly from jewish catollic to orthdox provoslavia i am planing to fly to russia with her in 2018 soon whan my contract is over from Israel to Finland from Finland to russia from russia to her home land poland to meet her Perents and Ask her hand :) to make new comereds

>mfw my father has the first conan comic, first edition from his childhood in mint condition.

This is my heritage.

Its a genuine cinematic masterpiece.

Also, the answer to the riddle of steel is that it is man's will; It was Conan's will that made him survive, his will that trained and honed his flesh, his will that wields the sword. This is made apparent to Conan when he breaks his father's sword towards the end of the film.

CROM LAUGHS AT YOUR FOUR WINDS

Get off my board...

You're joking right?
Movie was top tier

Many people do NOT understand what Jesus meant when he said to "turn the other cheek".

You have to have an understanding of the social customs of the Jewish homeland in the first century and what these sayings would have meant in that context.

To illustrate with the saying about turning the other cheek: it specifies that the person has been struck on the right cheek. How can you be struck on the right cheek? You can be struck on the right cheek only by an overhand blow with the left hand, or with a backhand blow from the right hand.

But in that world, people did not use the left hand to strike people. It was reserved for "unseemly" uses. Thus, being struck on the right cheek meant that one had been backhanded with the right hand. Given the social customs of the day, a backhand blow was the way a superior hit an inferior, whereas one fought social equals with fists.

This means the saying presupposes a setting in which a superior is beating a peasant. What should the peasant do? "Turn the other cheek." What would be the effect? The only way the superior could continue the beating would be with an overhand blow with the fist and acknowledge you as an equal.

For the superior, it would at the very least have been disconcerting: he could continue the beating only by treating the peasant as a social peer.

So the peasant was in effect saying, "I am your equal. I refuse to be humiliated anymore." That is not all. The sayings about "going the second mile" makes a similar point - it will suggest creative non-violent ways of protesting oppression.

Roman law permitted soldiers to force civilians to carry their gear for one mile, but because of abuses stringently prohibited more than one mile.

If they ask you to do that, Jesus says, go ahead; but then carry their gear a second mile. Put them in a disconcerting situation: either they risk getting in trouble, or they will have to wrestle their gear back from you.

So Jesus was showing how to resist.

What do you think about Zionism?

Early Arnold was extremely, extremely red pilled

Total Recall
Predator
Terminator 1&2
The Running Man also based as fuck

That still sounds like Gandhi or MLK style civil disobedience to me.

Red Heat isn't even close to Arnolds or director Walter Hills best films.

You guys are dumb as fuck.

The riddle of steel is not something you can just answer. There is no answer to it. Infact, the answer is not even important, how you got the answer is what is actually important. The riddle of steel was a driving force, it existed to give people a goal in their life and to ensure they lived it to it's fullest, always trying to better themselves.

The riddle of steel is a mindset. It's about self improvement and growth.
When you die and stand before Crom, he will ask you what is the answer to the riddle of steel, but you will not give him an answer. You will give him yourself. You will show him what you have become and that you deserve a place in Valhalla.

Early 90s movies were redpilled at fuck.

>blackest nigger in hollywood runs around stealing shit
>dindu nuffinz
>gets liquid nitrogen style rekt

seemsgood.jpg

>Early 90s movies were redpilled at fuck.

>Check flag
>France
>Being this burgerised / redneck tier
>Not cultivating own heritage and culture

What happened?

We've been "hollywoodized" since forever. The last good French movies were in the 60-70s.

I prefer 90s american actions flicks over those boring and pretentious garbage romance movies we make here. Sorry for not being gay.

>Going after one of their own. Milius is jew.
I know. Should have written "kike" instead.

>Pic related, a charater based mostly on Milius.
Really?
Isn't this figure roleplaying as a jew? Is he making fun about Milius?

It is hard to find a picture of the director John Milius WITHOUT a firearm or in his hands.

Good man.

>Fights the guy who stole his father's sword
>Breaks his father's steel sword with his own
>This proves Thulsa Doom was right and the power of his will is stronger than steel. That's the only thing he can trust in.
Also
>Woman exists only to serve the hero
She was based as fuck and pretty much on her own.
Subotai was still THE number one. In the last battle he's gets the most kills AND saves the girl.

this is the fourth arnold threat today.

FUCK OFF.

>>

Can't find evidence of Milius being a Jew

French cinema has been dead for a whole while and before that pretty much only the comedies were good

>mfw everytime the leading woman in the leading couple has to do some unrealistic bullshit that no female has ever been able to do before

Wow Scarlett Johansson, your character really is good at hacking/fighting/acrobatics/driving, you completely saved the male lead's storyline, as all women tend to do.

Fuck why does this make me so angry REE

There, there
Have some cocaine and it'll all be better

I hate how they portray him as being Germanic, Conan is basically an ancient Irishman according to Howard.

Early 90's is when downfall of medium budget movies began and Hollywood began to make mostly blockbusters. Now we are seeing the result, lack of new talent in directors and endless sequels, prequels and reboots of existing franchises. Too much money invested in movies so they can't take any risks like offending a random demographic groups.

Hollywood was lot more redpilled in 70's with New Hollywood.

>Isn't this figure roleplaying as a jew? Is he making fun about Milius?

No, it is more loving portrait of the guy. Just like the Dude is based on one of Milius's surfer buddies.

>The Coens met filmmaker John Milius, when they were in Los Angeles making Barton Fink and incorporated his love of guns and the military into the character of Walter.[9]:189 John Milius introduced the Coen Brothers to one of his best friends, Jim Ganzer, who would have been another source of inferences to create Jeff Bridges' character.[12] Also known as the Dude,[13] Ganzer and his gang, typical Malibu surfers, served as inspiration as well for Milius's film The Big Wednesday.

Basically Milius has two kind of friends, southern california surfer dudes and hollywood liberals.

Us orthdox The zionist (ruthshilds bank control this world and Israel and Europa )thet killed Jesus ( the jhuda jewish tribe) just bcouz Jesus want in his orthdox belive to make evrey thing to be free in this world free food free homes free life

The jews dont like it the zions want rome to pay for evrey thing and thet How rome become

Us orthdox my father Said to me us kid We lost this old orthdox catollic war since the world and Europa follow the zionist belive Even old rome scandinavia followed the jews right now (they are the one thet bring islam books to Europa from Egypt and constantinopol )

Thets why orthdox is the older belive and the real one not the catollic ( whan katexan died roman empiri become east (constantinopol )and west rome (Europa Vikings barbarians with Ther king Karl in power )

The jews kardinal hate it so he med a union with turks to kill the orthdox belive for ever

He send a jew to konstantinopol to show the turks Where to gurds take woter from there the turks siegh konstantinopol

Russia and half of east Europa still follow the old greek belive and dont give the zions to take control ( to follow the histry of the world )

now gracce germania swedan Ukraina poland is in there hands to

Belarus Finland russia Iceland turks Serbia Asia still free from zionist control thets why the world hate Them and try to do any thing to put his hands on slavic aryan baltic Arabic muslim lands ak old orthdox lands from Balkan to russia

The only power laft to fight Them the zionist satanizem ak anthirist west are russia half of Balkan and belarus Ukraina britania

The orthdox think thet satan have been born in the west and will come from the west us the jewish antikrist belivers

He will look like Jesus and he will bring with his power and megic the end of the humen race

And whan it will Hapend Jesus son of god will be back and finish him

This story need to be told slavic lands are pour but
Strong and no one will break us

Nice reddit spacing schlomo