Why white straight man get butthurt when others point out they never faced oppression? It's factually true

Why white straight man get butthurt when others point out they never faced oppression? It's factually true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T. Jewish idiot

Name calling is not an argument.

All polish men carry the gay gene. It's in their blood.

Yes.

Fucking communist prick. Die already.

It's boring.

One side of the coin
>White man is the devil he enslaved the peaceful black people
Other side of the coin
>We wuz the kangz of Egypt n shiet! We enslaved the Hebrews!

Which one is it OP?

who has the world run to for help with every natural disaster,famine,epidemic or injustice?

White countries or black/brown/oriental/red countries?
Who does all the physical labor and pay all the taxes in those white countries(while receiving the least government assistance)?

white straight men have been holding up society single handed for the past 150 years you retard.

white mans burden

What are Indentured Servitude, the class system and serfdom?

Because it's funny as fuck to trigger nonwhite subhumans and liberals.

I was going to point out Finland has a breddy good track record of being oppressed, but then I remembered the thread is about white people

World wide? Or are you referring to a a specific country? Whites are a global minority.
Minority = oppressed isn't that what you believe?

> Iberian Peninsula, 750-1400 AD
1 counterexample provided
now back to plebbit

We all have our own crosses to bear, user. Some greater than others. No one is immune.

You have never read a history book before, have you?

(OP)
>being that ignorant of history
I'll just name a couple things, the general history of europe and how the average european were treated by the nobility working and living under very harsh conditions, how how about how millions of europeans were kidnapped enslaved and murdered by the muslims in slave raids and their attack on first western europe (where they didn't manage to push further than spain and parts of france, and their constant onslaught on eastern europe who really got messed up by it.

There's many many examples of white europeans facing great adversity neither of which you clearly know.. in this bullshit view of non europeans today who don't have a clue about history they think the average european lived like kings and nobility in luxurious conditions, no infact the living standards that have been in the west for the last recent decades were actually quite a recent thing and represented a monumental multigenerational effort to create such a situation.

And then as a further insult, to first pretend that europeans didn't have to bust their ass to create what they have today, now when things finally are getting nice here for the majority of the citizens compared to how it was historically, a bunch of jackasses from all over the world who didn't put in the same effort and endured the sacrifices necessary to facilitate such a situation, feel that they have a right to come here and mess it up by shitting all over what we've created and insisting that we do it the way they do in their neck of the woods, which clearly don't work very well for them either.

Maybe because they actually did face oppression and implying that their past or even present suffering due to being opressed is currently invalid for some vague marxist reason pisses them off?

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

Why should we face oppression? Better to be the oppressors than the oppressed I always say.

i know this is b8 but
>arab slave trade

i dont want to watch this video its
BOaRing

Pole men in WW2 get almost eradicate, but don't face oppresion.

>Poland wants to be oppressed
Forth partition of Poland when?

We aren't white.

>implying I have a problem being the oppressor

>Poland wants to be invaded
Fixed

Poles are nigges

No it's not, it's false.

>we aren't white says poland
Europeans are what is colloquilally referred to as white people, i'm tired of this constant attempt to divide european ethnicities from eachother. Yet whenever the anti white tirade starts, it doesn't matter where you are from or where your ancestors are from in europe, you are called fucking white people regardless and blamed for every bad thing. They don't give a shit if you're from poland or wherever in europe you're from when it comes to the anti white bullshit, so why do you feel you need to differentiate and call yourself essentially a non european, why do you help them doing their dirty work for them?

So why turn around and act as your pass oppressors? Fuck you, we got ours?

>So why turn around and act as your pass oppressors? Fuck you, we got ours?
Again, you and OP should try to actually study history before talking about it. All this anti white bullshit and "all whites oppressing everybody (wrong) and were never oppressed (wrong)" literally stems from complete historical illiteracy and ignorance.

I love how, even though it's obvious by now that toxic anti-white-maleism is hurting the fuck out of left wing causes, you look to be amping it up anyway.

You have a lot of chutzpah but will it save you when we put you into a gas chamber for real? I doubt it.

Son, that's not "butt-hurt," that's freedom. Now fuck off back to your sausage and kraut.

Because its not true. Many white slaves in the Ottoman slave trade, Barbary slave trade. And as far as Germanic Europeans go, they have been oppressed by Romans for ages.

Do some research loser.

>pass oppressors
Nigger detected.

Neither have modern blacks, women, or faggots in western society.

Those who have faced oppression typically don't bitch about it on Twitter, they try to pick themselves up and live meaningful lives or help out those who have gone through similar circumstances.