An American in serious condition after being stabbed in Granada by a band of Maghrebis

A man of American nationality has been stabbed in the afternoon of this Sunday in Granada.

A group of several people have moored this person and have stolen his cellphone. After this, the victim returned to the place with a 'stick' to recover his cellphone and other belongings, and one of the robbers, maybe two, reacted stabbing him repeatedly.

It has not been identified the aggressor yet, so the police is still investigating the facts to clarify in detail what happened. It is suspected of a recognized group of Maghrebis who frequent the area.

granadadigital.es/en-estado-grave-un-hombre-al-ser-apunalado-en-el-paseo-del-salon-en-granada/

Poor burger

Shit happens

Hope the Guardia Civil beat the ever loving shit out of them

>the victim returned to the place with a 'stick'
Top kek

Serves him right for being an American in another country.

Hala Madrid!

Is that what they call a Kebab Burger?

Thank God no Spanish citizen has been hurt

Poor guy

Are there a lot of Moors in Andalucia?

>After this, the victim returned to the place with a 'stick' to recover his cellphone and other belongings
Americans...

Not really. Like we always say, the biggest problem are the gypsies.

>the victim returned to the place with a 'stick'

'murca fuck yeah

He actually thought he could beat these people off and reclaim his things with a stick?

This is a real life example as to how this arrogant american education is dangerous as fuck to themselves

Maghrebi as in Westerners?

No, as in average French men dumb bumb

A hammer would have worked.
Why a stick though? There are too many other everyday objects that you could really fuck someone up with. Hell, the bike wheel seems to work well for your folk.

I think it might have actually been a really awesome, sword-like stick. Why else, right?

>returned to the place with a stick to recover his belongings

Heavy shit works best.

Evidently not if he got stabbed.

>Roit, my phone, here you are, my good man
>A-and my trousers as well?

I wouldn't call a stick heavy. I can see you're having too much fun shitposting to read.

I was referring to the person, genius.

Yeah, that was pretty clumsy. I can't be blamed for a poor delivery.

Once had a fucking crazy, scrawny friend who grew up in a really fucked up home situation.

I was walking around around a park when I saw a guy on the ground getting stomped, saw that it was a group of 4 sandniggers stomping someone so went closer. After they stopped kicking the guy just got up and started attacking the group (4 guys again) 'till they threw him back his wallet they stole from him. He was that crazy that they threw his wallet back because they didn't except that at all. Dude spent some time in youth prison too because he bought guns to murder his abusive dad but his sisters reported him because he beat up their boyfriend.

I also saved myself from a serious beating with pulling a dagger to a streetfight. They're looking for easy victims, 85% of the people here will give up their iphone without a struggle, why would they risk their life against some dude with a knife

the subject was he.
>he
>got stabbed

It is actually your fault, you know? Yours, and the fact that it's via text.

One less nigger.

It was in reply to
>Heavy shit works best
which was referring to weapons.
If anything it's due to your poor reading comprehension. Nigger.

>go to nigger infested shit hole for fun
>get culturally enriched
LOL

A shame. Granada was a pretty neat city back when I visited.

I wouldn't have had a joke but he didn't refer to weapons. He could have been referring to anything, I obviously picked up on the ambiguity.

>Heavy shit works best
>an American is a heavy shit
>He still got stabbed

I'm sorry this isn't some American fucking kike Netflix comedy you bunch of idiots holy shit

>Moored

This

>fucking spanish shitskins killing perfectly good americans
REEEEEEEEE

>traveling to third world countries

Why do so many Americans do this?