How do you respond

How do you respond when someone throws the "Let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect you" line at you?

dat (((face)))

I agree

whip out my dick

Oh, so when Germany was killing Jews, let them do whatever they want, it wasn't affecting you.

I rape them

Degenerate behavior has negative effects on society as a whole. It affects all of us.

>When your friends with
Shouldn't it be "When you're friends with-"?
I hate it when people type like that.

I agree if the thing doesn't affect me. I explain why it affects me if it does, and eventually get blocked/etc. when their attachment to an incorrect idea drives them to emotional trauma that they're more comfortable solving by shutting out the perceived source than by reconsidering their views.

>Let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect you

this is actually a fine argument but you can always mention that you pay the same taxes which the state steals from you so if thats how its going to be you are not willing to pay faggots and degenerates for their HIV treatment.

>Inform them that they are already effecting you by raising crime levels, poverty, the economy etc.

> "Let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect you"
No

The only reason I'd be friends with him in the first place is so I'd look 10 times more attractive by comparison.

I agree you stupid gypsy

Assuming said person is a shitlib, tell them to stop taxing my money since that clearly affects me and we have a deal.

Because ultimately it can and will affect you. That's like saying, "why should it be illegal to murder? I'M not planning on getting murdered". If everyone was a crack-smoking degenerate or a homosexual, society would cease to exist.

When they start trying to disrupt my life for not engaging with and celebrating their behaviour, that affects me.

When you'RE friends with someone you find out they are incredibly grammarphobic.

This is essentially "mind your own fucking business". Libertarian tenet.

>Let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect you
But it does? People don't exist in a vacuum, no one is an island. If I choose to kill people you don't personally know, do you think it's okay just because it "doesn't affect you"? You might be next. Same goes for just about everything, especially when you consider actions have indirect consequences as well.

Nothing exists in isolation. If someone is a fag or a drug addict, it affects me because I have to see / smell them and sometimes have to interact with them.

That's like saying why do you care that someone smells like shit when they're not making you smell like shit

Let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect you.
Fat boi.

He's trying to make it affect me by openly subverting the religion that I support and destroying the identity of the country I live in. I don't give a fuck what he does behind closed doors, but that's no reason for him to be marching in the streets, appearing on TV shows and going to my churches

Exactly

Annexation.

Oh it affects you buddy

i don't want degenerates patroling the streets

Get them with the Butterfly Effect Coax

"The normalization of degenerate behavior undermines the moral fabric of society, and therefore affects all of us."

Holy shit I knew this fucking loser. I used to be engrained into the lib culture and this guy was Jack something... He was a huge fucking shill on Facebook, and he always smoked a shit ton of weed. I'm surprised to see this post here honestly... He was always in love with some girl named Aly, and they hungout and took shit tons of pictures together like two fucking rich faggots.

People have always done things in their own homes. People have always acted degenerately. The big difference is, historically it was never paraded around and celebrated. When it WAS, those civilizations ended up falling. So, Yes, do what you want in your own home, but own the consequences, and don't try to normalize it.

You respond by telling them they're wrong. Just about everything affects everything else directly or indirectly.

Tell them I agree and brandish my firearm.