/r/The_Donald

>/r/The_Donald

SJW

T_D is a mess

Holy shit stop using reddit

>"Hey guys, check out this post I found while browsing Reddit. Isn't Reddit terrible?"
go back and stay there

Honestly T_D is better than this shithole by a mile, and I've been here for years.

You might not believe it but right wing shills have been trying for years to infiltrate Sup Forums and they finally succeeded with Trump.

/pol memory is short
A bunch of fags were trying to do the same thing with Maher.
Nothing happened.
Now we have a whole bunch of threads like this.
No one cares about your celebs,
I'm guessing this is some shitty d&c.

>leaf can't into context
It's explicitly a post insulting TheDonald, although the OP is clearly a faggot who needs to go back there.

Yeah but Maher has the kike connections

Colbert's a shill for the Clinton Foundation.
Remember that you faggot. Take your shit back where you came from.
Also, it's good to see that the left acknowledges that SJW is an insult.
You can thank Sup Forums for that.

Looks like they are using liberal tactics against liberals

been here for more then a decade and Sup Forums has always leaned right. Sup Forums being leftist is a myth.

Remember when people didn't give half a fuck about jokes like this

And now people are disingenuously getting butthurt at this stuff just to get people fired

>Making your enemy follow their own rules

>enemy tries to twist it into hypocrisy

Good one, schlomo

then go back there faggot

No one's getting butthurt, dumbass. It's called fake outrage. We just want him fired. The less sjws with megaphones, the better it is for everybody.

>trump
>not a jewish puppet

>disingenuously
do you know what this word means

How daft do you have to be that it's baiting liberals to freak the fuck out by using their tactics against them.You think anyone on the right is really offended?

stop coming here then you piece of shit

It's embarrassing the board is full of T R U M P F A G S

Yeah Sup Forums never had anything but the utmost respect for W and company, clearly. Shill somewhere else hoser redneck

PLONKEL BARFFFF

R U L E # 4

Colbert spoke ill of an oppressed minority group, his life must now be ruined. Rules are rules.

Ok what numbers do I have to call to screw up this guy's career

Redditor with 150k+ link karma here. What you 4channers don't realize is that without "that Reddit crowd" you are so fond of making fun of, you wouldn't even have a site.

It's not exactly secret that Reddit and its users control the majority of online discussion, be that on Reddit itself or any other smaller sites like Sup Forums.

The days of your "secret club" are long gone, hell just this week I capped and uploaded over a dozen screenshots of threads to /r/4cha

8 years ago Sup Forums was all over this man's dick. They then switched to Trump and co. because they triggered "normies", aka their family and former friends who rejected their autism.

Sup Forums is and always will be a collection of snowflakes no better than the cringiest Otherkin circlejerks.

Stay triggered, drumpfykins :^)

>the left shouldn't be held to their own standards! Only people on the right can't make gay jokes!

>The days of your "secret club" are long gone, hell just this week I capped and uploaded over a dozen screenshots of threads to /r/4cha

>He doesn't realize that this is exactly how we control the discussion on reddit.

>Redditor with 150k+ link karma

Woop de fucking doo.

Pic related.

delete this

Bullshit asshole gtfo

You have to go back.

rak u

Since Sup Forums has been wanting to take down the (((people))) that run the (((MSM))) for years and wanting to see the platform known as the electric Jew burned to the ground, I feel this shit with Colbert is the perfect oppurtunity. Go after (((CBS)))'s advertisers. CBS was the one of the three first TV stations in America and was the only one founded by a literal Jew. If Sup Forums could make a dent in (((CBS)))'s wallet by getting advertisers to pull ad money, that in and of itselft is a major step. One of two things will end up happening. Either Sup Forums takes down an old guard of the (((MSM))) proving (((their))) narrative has no merit, or, by protecting Colbert, (((they))) normalise making fun of faggots again. It's a win-win

>dat disappointed, pained look on Steve Bannon's face

Perkele stay in your sauna

>/pol
go back, go back, go back

who here /magapede/?

we can't let colbert keep getting away with this lads.

>bamboo furniture

The hollows are probably stuffed with Chinese listening devices

conservatives BTFO, looks like you snowflakes are no different than SJWs

are you goyim demoralized yet?

>Dubya
>right wing
Fuck off, nupol

hey I remember you, you're the fuckwit who called me a shill for pointing out that trump is a sellout and a jewish puppet

The majorit of Sup Forums doesn't identify as conservative. The only reason Sup Forums jumped on Trump's bandwagon was he was least PC of all the candidates. Getting to the white house was about causing the most butthurt possible to those who believe in the PC narrative.

ITT: desperate false flagging from /r/politics to save their boi

I agree we don't have any rules here. People are free to critic trump and post nazi and anime stuff. It's an Antifa cesspit.

kek

>Being on the right means you have to like everyone who claims to be a Republican

>Warhawk who dodged draft
>Graduated from Yale using old money
>Perpetuates eternally gay War On Drugs
>Cucked by Saudi Arabia
>CONSERVATIVE MEMBER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WHO HAS A RANCH IN TEXAS
Oh W was clearly left-wing my bad. Fucking animal.

Trumpkikes will defend this

I have a confession. I used to browse Reddit and still do for niche topics and interests. I have moderated the Donald since it was pretty new, and it didn't used to be how it is now. It started out very much like Sup Forums lite, on the right track but very watered down but still more than enough to trigger the rest of the site and piss them off, which is why i even bothered to get involved in the first place. I get off on death threats and doxx threat pms from assblasted redditors. But the donald has only devolved further into shit that disgusts me like the pandering to trannies and now it's basically ass backwards and the whole place is doing the very thing it set out not to do, which was play identity politics and pander. It's fucked. Non of the original mods are still around who were actually pretty cool dudes. Top mod is a roastie. And most of the users are circlejerk faggots.

I will say this, whatever you may think of the place and whatever it has become, it served it's purpose in getting Trump elected, and continues to serve the purpose of pissing off the rest of Reddit and causing problems for the kike admins. I just wish the redditfugees would fucking respect the rules and lurk before posting. There's no harm in them being here as long as they don't make retarded fucking reddit-tier threads.

>inb4 you have to go back

Fuck off I've been here for years

Then go back and stay there

>T_D

How to spot a Shareblue shill

>I've been here for years.
Are you rocking your peers? Putting suckers in fear? Making the tears rain down like a monsoon?
Listening to the bass go boom?

Well then how come not having a cum-stained Trump altar next to your gun rack means you clearly support Antifa and want to open the borders to ISIS?

>implying t_d isn't being suppressed and brigaded by (((them)))

don't trust anything you see on plebbit

Sup Forums didn't exist a decade ago retard...

>warhawk
I forgot, the left has never gotten us into a conflict, except WWII, Vietnam, Somalia, and the Arab Spring
>draft dodger
Literally the most left wing thing you can do.
>graduated from Yale using old money
So did John Kerry.
>war on drugs
Apolitical.
>cucked by Saudi Arabia
Apolitical.
>has a ranch in Texas
LITERALLY HITLER

kys subhuman

>not sure if trollin

youmustbenew.jpg

I hate white people so much...
I wish I was a based muslim in Syria

>D-Don't use the tactics we use against you against us goy!! Otherwise you are just an SJW!

>implying getting cuckbert fired for belittling and denigrating the dignity of people who engage in male-on-male oral sex by implying it is a subservient and shameful act isn't a worthy cause

>board shilled for Trump for 2 years
>oy vey! it's embarassing that this board is full of Trumpfags

you have to go back

What's stopping you from going back?

Holy shit... That could have came out of Obamas mouth and yall would want to hang him.. The Germans are lost...

good goy

>Left got America into WW2
So you're saying the right-wing thing to do would have been to let the Japanese do what they want to our land?

>lefts is draft dodgers
Bush, Cheney, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, Dan Quayle, Sean Hannity, Ted Nugent, Bill O'Reilly....All reknowned left-wing figures

>John Kerry
Received a purple heart, has demonstrated he's not a literal primate like W

>War on drugs == Apolitical
Started by Reagen, focused on ghettos and not meth shacks in flyover states, lul

>Cucked by Saudi Arabia == Apolitical
Eh is more of a US thing in general but the worst of it has historically been during Republican administrations

>edit: wow thanks for the reddit gold guys

name one president that wasnt a jewish puppet other then MAYBE the first few ones
poltards should have realized this but hey trump was still the better pick by a mile

Hasn't it always been that way?

Fuck off, shitskin. You've never been welcome here.

I agree. Reddit is cancer and only promotes bullshit views that no one cares about.

lel make me nigger

This pointless debate over reddit is pointless. This is a divide and conquer tactic in action. Sage this thread and move on.

Fucking shareblue is at it again! Longest raid in Sup Forums's history.

We cannot allow those antisemitic shills ruin this board my fellow pedes!