Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56shetup1kA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate everyone equally.

We also hate Mexicans just as much.

Why do you hate Korea?

Peru, Bolivia and Colombia.
God, I wish those three worthless sub-human exporters countries were nuked.

We also hate sand niggers, jews, and the Irish

pic of you

Fuck the USA they allways tell US what to do and what we should like and dislike.

i would think japs would hate the mainlanders more

Japan. People and government

Chile yo...

Yay, another idiot who cannot understand the difference between an accident and an act of terrorism.

>He believes he any different

French people, probably. Similar sort of rivalry to Japan and Korea.

Israel. Most of us don't admit it, but it's true. We hate kikes out in the countryside. Most of the people in the city *are* kikes, so it's difficult to cut off the kike-connection.

People hating muzzies is pretty universal, even the muzzies don't like each other

>muh pollution
>muh guns
Yuros, especially Germans, are so fucking gay with this shit. I can't wait until you faggots burn

This isn't true, most japanese pussy is gravitating towards Konk-bo Koreans, because they're like the beaners of Japan and more 'romantic' and retarded pussy whipped savages and sheit. Japanese women watch Korean drama on loops. You asian guys are simply autistic and don't know how to get tail. Pathetic.

So many reasons to hate them.

1. They are a bunch of criminals.

crimes commited by koreans are the no.1 from scam to murderer and raping our women we come across them on news like fucking evryday

2. Their hate speeches toward us Japan/Japanese elsewhere on SNS are fucking annoying.
calling us, japs, jokbari, radioactive monkies etc. It makes me kill them all.

3. Their generation grudges toward us are annoying as hell.
Anti Japan/Japanese propaganda is activated by Koreans across the world

4. Gooks think they are superior than anybody with no fucking reasons. arrogant as fuck

5. Stinky

6. They never assimilate into our society, their welfare (no jobs) costs are big burden for us.

7. I don't know why they hate my country, but never leave.

8. The chinese immigrants are much more in its numbers, but they are more educated and assoiated to our society compared to Gooks.

9. They are not even Japanese citizen, but always interfare to our politics.
for example massive protesters in okinawa against US base run by Koreans and zainichis( we call korean immigrants zainichi)

many more but I can't post since I have so many more

Do you think you can live with people who dislike you/ speak always ill of you?

My problem with Europeans is that they're so effeminate and serf-life. Whenever I see one of their uninspired, boring, meaningless fucking tricolor faggot flags I get angry and want to crush them. It's not because they're white, it's because they're the worst whites. The little sniveling limp wristed outdated models in their little shit tier boutique countries criticizing stronger, more resilient colonial whites, instead of following our lead. Arrogant little fucktards that should be smacked in their little scarf wearing faces. Scarves. They literally wear them, like women. Along with form-fitting clothing that shows off their butts. God I hate these faggots. They think they're so superior because literally hundreds of years ago their great great great great great great great great grandfather was man, and they want that significance to rub off on them even though they themselves are insigificant little pussies that cross their legs like women, wear eyeglasses, and send their little faggot "leaders" to our country to stand next to real men and preach on and on endlessly about "peace" and "unity" and other faggotry.

You want a reality check on what the modern European "man" is like? Watch this video of Trump with the Italian "prime minister" (a faggot concept in and of itself)

youtube.com/watch?v=56shetup1kA

Look at this little woman. This little effeminate, weak, stringy armed woman. Comes to our country and grovels like a bent over pink pussy. I hate it. Why can't they just be men? Why can't they like guns? Why can't they stop crossing their legs like women do? Why can't they stop wearing scarves and throw on a jacket with a hood?

shut up, radioactive monkey

Joji Obara?

What are some Japanese slurs for Chinks?

Yeah That is the one. zainishit

Shouko Asahara aka sarin attack is also zainichi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Do you know what the etymology of "Zanichi" is?

チュン we call them tchun (chun) named after 中(国)in kanji pronounce tchun.

チョン GOOKs are called chon.

Huh! I never knew it was Korean trash did that. You'd never fucking read anything about that given all the marxist kike shit Authors like Murakami and Kenzaburo Oe that are so popular with your commie literate class of pussy ass japs.

>radioactive monkeys
top fucking kek
Korea, you're all right.

>chun and chon

Kek, based.

flag of japan depicts gaping sore asshole from roppongi nigerian penis

You guys need to take back Korea and Manchuria. They are rightful Nihongo clay.

This. Tired of hearing about Korean degeneracy, tbqh famalam

Most Polish answer here.

Not Polish = fuck off

We hate the French Canadians more than anything

>radioactive monkeys

This made me chuckle.

Korea has better bantz and women than Japan. How can the Nips respond?

Who doesn't? Pretty sure the French even hat them.

hell no. We don't want that fucking stinky filthy clay where beggars inhibit thousand years.

We prefer live in islands.

Well, Japan did occupy the Gooks and Chinks for a good while.

Leafs despise pakis and sandniggers, unless you're a torontofag and want them to fuck your wife

>ocuppy a country for years, destroy there culture to the bones, purposely humiliate them claiming muh modern nation when only being brought into civilisation by the western world just 90 years ago and then fucking it up by ww2.

Yeah fuck you nip, every day I realise fondly you are just a glorified aircraft carrier for the US .

Sweden. Fucking subhumans. The worst vikings, not even white anymore. They sound like Norwegians with speech impediments

Why don't you follow Britain Senpai and conquer all of your third world counterparts? Worked fine for us.

We should have just eliminated them at the Plains of Abraham

fpbp never fail

Korean/Nippon banter are best bants.

make sure to scowl harshly as you mail us our shekels :^)

japan will see video of lady drinking ejaculate with processed cockroach added

>criticizing stronger, more resilient colonial whites,
>Taking diaspora seriously
>not realising the literal hundreds of years of war in Europe up to the 20th century while the cowards ran to the colonies

Yeah, nah 60 %. Kys.

Norway bringing the Bantz.

fuck off, mohammad.

Think she ever had a tongue buried in her asshole?

Nah, lad. I'm a sheep nigger.

Ours is probably Germany because of, well you know. But it's very light and mostly used as a joke. Actually maybe it's Turkey now because we had a little disagreement with them recently about refusing Erdogan to campaign for his referendum. But mostly Dutch people don't really harbour any very negative feelings towards any country.

I would say France or Germany is the most hated. They always fuck up things for us. Germany by chimping out either far right or far left (they cant into nuance) and France being imperial mercantalist fucks that would rather steal than create something of their own (literall parasite tier)

We are now developing stealth jet together.
We need Anglo-Japan alliance once again.

i liked this post bro

Sure thing little frenchie, don't spend your allowance all in one place :D

fuck off mohammad

You'll have to blame ((America)) for ending that alliance. Always happy to help, Japanese-Bro.

>radioactive monkeys

Mexico, especially if you're Texan. Their shit people invade our land, change our demographics and culture, and abuse our hospitality. Fuck spics.

He's definately right about our people being effeminate though. Dutch people have a really faggy sense of style (some including me excluded). His scarf comment was spot on. Yes, a dude wearing a faggy scarf indoors is common here, not to mention the faggy haircuts with liters of hairgel.

How do you Japs feel about Koreans depicting you literally as the devil in The Wailing.

I think we hate Americans the most because they're wasteful littering pricks who never leave their filthy trailer park.

we hate everybody, but it think Ukrainians are the most hated here close second is other Estonians.

Oh sorry ok you're fine.

>radioactive monkies
hey cousin

Oh yeah I forgot about France. I don't know anybody who is very positive about French people. Probably France is our most hated country, hatred of Germany is usually sort of sarcastic.

Nah, you hate them because they burnt down your entire country with fire bombs. Good times.

It indicates whoever foreigners with permanent green card, but Koreans want to pretend to be us so we differentiate from us calling them zainichi.

people from Poland and the baltic states seem like shitheads, also leafs and pakis, pooinloos are either very smart or insanely retarded

You are only talking about The Hague and Amsterdam. I am from the province and nobody wants to be seen like that.

b-but we love Esti here

Remind returning the favour?

I dislike most of them
Eastern europeans excluding russians - subhumans
Pajeets - poo
Chinks - hives
Rich Arabs - animals
Poor Arabs and other mudslime - below animals
Niggers - americanized animals

Pretty sure we hated them before. Shush, little bulldog.

to be fair we did conquer it from them lol

Thanks.

Kek, god I love the British

This so much. Europeans need to be fucking gassed off of this board.

Go love your imaginary friend in the sky you retard cult following nation.

I personally hate Latvia the most
russia is 2nd

Why Latvia?

Yeah, in a war where they were the aggressor.

Same here, Ameri-Bro. Let's hope Dresden 2.0 happens.

Six fucking toes also horse

We hate everyone

Stupid goat fucking sand nigger

Checked. But actually americans colonized it like the muzzies and then revolted so not really

>rude

are you salty because of r*ssuan minority?

Swedes are the most annoying people on the planet.

Americans that put ridiculous lift-kits on their trucks and then precede to only drive them on the road. Americans who buy F-350 Super Duties and never haul a damn thing in them, bed looks so pristine you could eat off it. Some of my (((countrymen))), i swear.

Let's do it with Napalm this time.

>people from Poland and the baltic states

the only europeans I like :(

Why? Apart from Estonia they seem to do nothing anymore

I have a few Latvian friends. most of the Euros who come here are not so great