STUDENTS OCCUPY UC SANTA CRUZ ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING

STUDENTS OCCUPY UC SANTA CRUZ ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KGO) -- Students at UC Santa Cruz have taken over the administration building Tuesday at the university. More than 100 students have locked themselves inside Kerr Hall. They say they're not leaving until the university meets their demands.

The African/Black Student Alliance organized the protest. They estimate there are anywhere from 100 to 200 students inside -- since about 1 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. They say the protest was their only choice.

The protest started at noon with a march, then they took over the administration building, blocking the doors with chains and furniture.

A spokesperson for the group didn't want to give her name."We gave the chancellor a simple, very simple list of demands that will uplift and affirm the humanity of our black people," she said. "We will be here until our demands are met and we are not leaving until our demands are met."

Other urls found in this thread:

santacruzsentinel.com/social-affairs/20160914/while-debt-soars-to-17-billion-university-of-california-considers-new-policy-on-borrowing
santacruzsentinel.com/article/NE/20160914/NEWS/160919804
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking nig nogs

They're going to be their forva long time.

My problem with these groups is they never explain their case. They just believe their plight to be self evident without a proper argument or providing any sort of evidence to support their claim.

Maybe blacks really are getting shafted and they needed to take radical action, but without a REAL fucking case we cannot say for sure so they become terrorists in my eyes.

I'm not going to capitulate to a group that acts like a bunch of fucking thugs just because they claim they have grievances.

My university just had a member step down from our student council because "it was too racist" without giving any evidence but they released a long article about how evenly we are and how fed up with the school she is and I saw the public support her without ANY evidence to back up her claim.

I'm down right sick of this shit. Institutions and authorities need to stop encouraging this behavior. Actions like this should be shamed for the emotionally driven, uncivilized, and ignoble acts they are.

When this shit happens Swat teams should be immediately called in. The protestors should be tear gassed beaten and arrested asap then sent straight to jail. Not really sure why this doesn't happen. The protestors are terrorizing, breaking and entering, trespassing, squatting, vandalizing, menacing and creating a fire hazard to boot. If

Kick them out, university is for gaining an education not for riots & vandalism & blackmail.

Well said, user.

If the law wants to be peaceful the response should still be swift and abrupt. Cordon off the building, shut off water and electricity, shut down all land based communications, set up a wifi and cell phone jammer and refuse to negotiate or even communicate with the thugs. They fucking terrorists holding a building hostage fuck sake.

>niggers
Every fucking time, when is the madness going to end?

>UC Santa Cruz

Stopped reading there.

>California

Lol

I wouldn't negotiate. I'd call the fucking police. These demands are simply outrageous, very expensive and retarded.

I just read that list, is this in fact their manifesto? How are they in a position to demand anything? Am I missing something here Anons?

> Admit blacks with affirmative action.
> They occupy the administration building.

Kek. Got what they deserve for admitting niggers

Why this shit is allowed I can't understand. If a group of people seized a public building and demanded free shit there would be immediate and swift repercussions. Letting this shit play out to the whims of the students is fucked up. Its training them to think that acting like this is acceptable behavior. Students throwing a tantrum today and getting away with it doesn't help educate or prepare them for real life in anyway shape or form.

>holding a building hostage fuck sake.

NOBODY MOVE OR I SHOOT THE KITCHEN!!!

This. Might as well rename it to UC drug center

mmmm, I think SB would give Santa cruz a run for its drug money

Nah SB is just booze and that even died down after Elliot Rodger fiasco

Lol, roody poos. The college is 17 billion in debt. Let's give them a billion in demands, I'm sure they can just shit money, right?
santacruzsentinel.com/social-affairs/20160914/while-debt-soars-to-17-billion-university-of-california-considers-new-policy-on-borrowing

It's like dindus have no idea where $ comes from.

Negative. Coke, mdma, pcp etc. is everywhere.

t. dictator who knows best

wow

just turn off wifi, they wont last an hour

>the university lacks the capacity, courage, and integrity to protect communities of color. I habe held one of the highest positions on campus and I was a token for white supremacists. In my first semester, I was ambitious to implement and change the new initiatives surrounding diversity and inclusion. However, I found myself lost and defeated.

No where does she explain these baseless claims. Nor does she take any responsibility for her own failings, choosing to blame it on the "system".

lul what morons. Most of their demands are almost impossible and the other ones are petty

agreed. lock those doors and gas them all.

>It's like dindus have no idea where $ comes from.
i'm seeing that with a lot of people. it's like they think:
>i work at a business of some kind
>business pays me
>money comes from businesses
>i also pay businesses for services
>REE WHY ISN'T BUSINESS HANDING OUT *MORE* MONEY?

>a single university is in 17 billion dollars of debt

how... just... how...

Oh look, spoiled communist niggers demanding more gibs me dats and blaming whitey for everything. Who'd have thought this would happen?

Well theres only one way to fix this.

>will then be student ran

>typical Gen Z or late Millenial retard detected
Is it really so hard to understand how society works? Grow up and think about it kid. What if a gang of thugs busted into your family home, kicked you and your family out, barricaded themselves inside and sent out demands for free shit? Do you really think caving into the thugs and letting them have what they want is the right and just solution? Fucking idiot.

yeah this is just asking for it to be used as a drug house or weapons stash or who knows what

Someone post the demands pls

>buy us a house so we can fucking ruin it

They're in the OP you dumb fucking leaf.

How about you find a fire to die in so you can end the long chain of hereditary retardation that's clearly plaguing your family

Nah they are too retarded to have taken in chargers and food. Give it a few hours, they'll all come out starving

It's NOT about creating an intellectual space, it's about creating a home....and a lounge, and money for tendies.

News is reporting the protestors brought food and are inside using laptops. Pictures in the news show electricity is still on as well.

Pointless deficit spending
>transgender bathrooms
>safe space areas
>enforced "diversity" training that requires teachers and classrooms, yet add nothing to the learning experience
>college dean salaries that look like they are CEO's of fortune 500 companies
>black/ Latino/ trans counselors for each special protected class
>free/low cost admission to illegals
That's the short list.
Common sense isn't common

common sense is like a fucking superpower at this point

Then cut the electricity. Very easy

>Let niggers into higher education
>They want gibs and trespass
Shocker

>humanity
>of our black people
lmao what are they talking about

Anybody know the demands?

Nigger logic
>can afford 5 to 6 figure loan for college
>gets scholarships and grants just by existing
>can't figure out how to use this moneys to buy food or rent
>can't into job while being student
>literally gibme

The fact that these coons are not dragged out in handcuffs, and killed if they resist is proof of black privilege.

who's ready for waco siege 2.0?

Nevermind just read the OP.

These people don't want to be Americans, they want to be Africans. Send them to Africa.

Fuck and i have to go to this school next year

Yes.
It's in the OP. There is a little black picture. Click on it and you can see the demands.
ALTERNATIVELY you could use that thing you're typing on, open a search engine, and type into Google "uc Santa Cruz demands" like a normal intelligent member of society.

Please don't reproduce

just say you identify as an Afrikaan

>have to
Why ?

This is why you don't let them lead anything. They can control every institution at the highest level and whitey would always be wrong. It's not about being in charge at all, it's about having white people completely out of every single institution in this country. The whites that help them should get the rope before anyone else.

I...i just want the day of the rope so bad...

Cuz its the highest ranked uni i got into
Was hoping for a better one

lol

>a fucking leaf
lesotho pls come back

WTF Is an Afrikan?

They should all be gassed.

Says here the college paid over $550 million in interest last year which is more then $2000 per student. How fuck is this even allowed to happen?

santacruzsentinel.com/article/NE/20160914/NEWS/160919804

>Please don't reproduce
Too late, son.

Don't forget the high amount of nonwhite Alumni.

Nonwhites do not donate back to their establishments. That is purely a White/Jewish trait, with a few rich-parents asians picking it up.

>falling for the prestigious college meme
Enjoy paying over $2000 a year to service the college's debt
See this

Oh. Well it's not like the gene pool was getting any thicker, dad. Hopefully mom gives them their smarts.

t. LaVoy Finicum ghost

Fuuuck i should have went to riverside

Yep.
Desperate times call for desperate messures.
I was down for the cause until you realize nothing is ever good enough. Fuck em.

>nigger lovers

Just shoot them and get done with it.

*white nationalism intensifies*

niggers and other shitskins don't want the equality that they already have, they want to dominate whitey. there's only one solution, and that's separation.

I never thought about disabling the Wifi thing. Holy crap can you imagine what they would demand after the power gets cut.

I'm a UCSC alum and I just want to say I am in favor of Kerr Hall being occupied for any dumb reason. Kerr Hall is a building that students are not allowed inside. Teaching Faculty have no reason to go there. Everyone who works there could easily accomplish their cushy govt job at a re-purposed warehouse somewhere cheap and not in a monument to budget waste. The interior is fancy, there are a lot of flat screen TVs everywhere.

The building is centrally located and should be converted into a student union building (there is no student union building on UCSC).

When are we going to have right-wing institutional learning facilities free from this disease of liberalism?

Teach the sciences without any of this bullshit included. Even humanity courses can be taught on scientific principles.

Enough, away with this bullshit.

Fucking worthless nigger. They are even more useless in the positions of power they crave than usual. 8 years of a nog being the most powerful man on earth (elected by white voters), and race relations got WORSE. What does that fucking tell you?

Why are they so fucking useless, Sup Forums? Imagine if we invested gibsmedats money into something actually valuable instead, like cancer research. Or a nigger genophage.

You should be euthanized.

I dont think an alternative faction would do any good in the long run but rather pile onto the whole 'left-right' arguing debacle.

I just think the university needs to restore university order, whatever the fuck that means.

Oompa Loompa Dippity Doo. If you're not greedy you will go far.

>one worthless post by this id
Idiot

what the fuck are you even talking about

>The African/Black Student Alliance organized the protest
>blocking the doors with chains and furniture

We've gotten to the point where the blacks are locking themselves up.

>nice things should not exist and everything should be a commie block
You'd be right in the sense that they're 17 billion dollars in debt (SOMEHOW) and thus should not have anything nice, but you're also an idiot who hates civilization and if you want a shitty country that doesn't care about aesthetics then go live in Belarus.

We also demand a Large Fries and Coke with that.

Kerr Hall gets taken over every few years. The reasons change, but the result is always the same, taxpayer money was squandered. It's always Kerr Hall too, it's never a building that if out of commission, would inhibit the day to day life of the students. It's not hard to avoid all of this by converting the building into something useful. This would deter occupiers as they would piss away goodwill by taking it over.

lol thats more than I pay for my entire year at university in Holland

This.

Current UCSC student here. This was literally nothing compared to the leftards blocking every entrance on May 1. Power to the nigs for not disrupting everyone else's education. The Commies on the otherhand deserve bullets.

A nigger

in other news "UC SANTA CRUZ CRIME RATE DROPS TO 0%"

Yep

It looks extortion to me, especially when they give vague reasons with no evidence.

what does the t. mean?

>When this shit happens Swat teams should be immediately called in

Pretty much this.

Don't they have laws about unlawfully occupying buildings in the US?

more crazy shit in california schools to take rights away from people who worked for it....

my pic is another current disaster that no one will email me about, and twitter keeps deleting.

The unidentified thing is a terrorist with a list of commands.

Burn it the fuck down. Build a new building. Problem solved

They're already locked inside. Molotov cocktail when?

UCSC Sup Forumsacks Use this Weaponized meme

>falling for the college ranking jew
Never.

Is this real though? The list of the demands is absolutely moronic and what news I could find, were from shit-tier corporations. Is this just a meme creating reality again?

>going to college in California
You really are this stupid, aren't you?