When does their history revision go to far when do they start saying "WE FOUNDED AUSTRALIA ND SHIETTT WE WUZ GENOCIDING...

When does their history revision go to far when do they start saying "WE FOUNDED AUSTRALIA ND SHIETTT WE WUZ GENOCIDING DEM ABORIGINIES SHIEET"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrinus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Turkish_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks created America and enslaved white people. Reparations when?

WE WUZ ROMANS

Well, abbos have a black skin, so....

How sad, stealing other peoples grand history is just a huge low.

it's a lie, the zombie built Britain.

WE

Not really, north african soldiers served in the Roman army including nubians and garamantians. You are the revisionist.

Let me guess..
Ugandan think tank?

t. ahmed al-goatfuck

>History is revised to say that Australians were black
>The prison colony-turned nation was founded by blacks

Eh, they'd probably revise how Australia was founded anyways.

>Latins commanded the armies which were primarily stocked with Latins, commanded by Latins, paid homage to the Latin Senate and/pr Latin Emprorer, spoke Latin
>some Nubians and Garamantians "served" in Roman military (not service, paid occupation)
> WE WUZ LATINS AND SHIT

My uncle mentioned this to me
>Blacks from the Roman legion built Briton.

I almost slapped the coffee mug outta his stupid fat hands.

>WE WUZ CENTURIONS

You sure you wanna steal the title of "biggest faggots" from us Italians?

WE BUILT BRITANNIA AND SHIT

African=/=Black

What country is this magazine sold in?

Why the fuck do these african niggers look mixed? Pure african blacks look bery different from Americoons.

not rare enough

OY VEY Goys, with the noticing all the toim.

It would of been funnier if you put massive lips on it

Your flag looks like a juice logo.

WE WUZ BIZANTINES N SHIT

I'm sick of this shit, the newer generation will genuinely think niggers were a major player in civilization and inventions.
African niggers invented NOTHING, the few niggers who invented anything was thanks to being educated in 1st world countries.

Actually the Roman army was primarily Iberians post republic. More likely that black africvans served in the roman army than whatever peopel your mongrel self hailed from.

>build an country for the white devil
>won't build one for yourself

wow good guy roman nigger.

>north african soldiers served in the Roman army including nubians and garamantians

exactly.

they served as cannon(balista) fodder for the roman legions.

That's all blacks do and it's a huge inferiority complex of theirs.

They know that their history is complete shit and consists of a bunch of primitive tribes in perpetual warfare with one another, each one enslaving the other, and then being sold into slavery to the Arabs and Europeans. It's a pretty sad and pathetic history.

So rather than own up to how shitty their history is and try to create something new and positive going forward, they just revise history and claim that they're all descended from Egyptians, Native Americans etc. Only the most diehard uneducated African nationalists believe in this bullshit.

9000 hours etc no bully

>More likely
Convincing argument.

>AYO HOL UP
You be sayin we wuz spaniards and sheeit?

>i actually am spanish
WA HOLE UP. I be saying I WAS ROMANS AND SHEEIT!?

(not service, paid occupation/and/or slavery)

But this is an outright lie, historians here have said this is a lie already lol.

Why are they pushing it?

You do realise they tried to put this in the history GCSE in schools and it's been thrown out because every historian in this country has called it out for the bullshit that it is right?

Stupid nigger.

Kek

nope they were full fledged legionnaries and some might have retired with lands and white wives. If we can't do the same for their people today then we haven't progressed past classical achievement.

WUZ

AYO HOL UP!!!! YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ LANDED AND SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT!?!?!?!?!?

>damn, they really fell hard over the next couple centuries, must be white people's fault.

North Africans are arabs not niggers

>historians

yeah historians are a joke past modern history. archaeology is king and the evidence suggests that North Africans served in Roman legions.

only on the east border of africa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH OMFG SHITSKINS WILL DEFEND THIS HAAHAHHAHA OMG

People would take them more seriously if instead of stealing history they promoted actual black african history.

Sure, it's all a bunch of spear throwing tribes fighting each other, but better than We Wuzism.

They need to stop appropriating our history.

You are clearly totally ignorant but lets humour your post and inform you that Arabs originated in Arabia and the Sinai and expanded later with Islam. North Africans up until the 5th century AD were mostly tribes that migrated from sub-saharan Africa.

IT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEETIT WUZ DAT 1 GUY IN DA GLADIATOR MOVIE YO HE WUZ DA KANG OF ROMAN KANGS GLADIATOR KANG YO SHIEET

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html

No.. All this shit "WE WUZ" was funny at first but now the niggers are taking it seriously and actually believe "THEY WUZ". They weren't, sorry to burst your precious little bubble but your ancestors were not Roman legions you stupid nignog.

if niggers built europe then why has africa been a backwards shit hole for the past 200,000 years?

it's 2017 and the most common cause of death in parts of africa is getting eaten by crocodiles

North Africans weren't and aren't niggers

Also source you fucking faggot

MARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIXMARIO BALOTELLI IS A BRITISH KANG YO MUFU ROMAN NIGGAS BIXBIX

forza juve kek

North Africans aren't niggers.

Sleepy Ben is an inventor?

If you are wondering why it's ALWAYS Africans and not a larger minority see horrendous Blackpoll pic related.

AYY YO WHO BE HUNTIN THE KANG'Z CHICKEN

DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE DA KANGIN NIGGAZ SPENT ALL DUH BUILD XP POINTS ON DA EUROPES BUILDINGS N SHIET DATS WHAT IT IS DOE

WE WUZ CAESAR SALAD N SHIEEEEEEEEEET

>North Africans up until the 5th century AD were mostly tribes that migrated from sub-saharan Africa.
Nope. They were most likely natives.
Contact with sub-saharan Africa was mostly limited to merchant caravans. It only changed with the arabian invasion

WE WUZ LEGIONS N SHEEET

>People would take them more seriously if instead of stealing history they promoted actual black african history
Mud huts & pointed sticks, that's why they steal other people's history, because their ancestors didn't accomplish anything of note.

These stupid nigs even gave him the wrong helmet ffs. No legionaries wore Corinthian helms.

The chances are minuscule that even one served in Britain but even if they did how exactly did these handful of men "build Britain"?

thanks
i appreciate your effort

That means that if niggers can be romanz can now finally my people say that we wuz romanz and dacianz and shieeet.

so a nigs standing guard on hadrians wall are proof africans built britain? in the navy i helped build stuff in kuwait so in a few centuries my ancestors will claim white americans founded the arab civilization?

>Your flag looks like a juice logo
>Your flag looks like a chocolate bar
>Your flag looks like an oreo
Can americans never stop thinking of food?

this is so true and terrifying.

I don't eat chocolate bars or oreos

>North Africans were/are sub-saharan negroes
Someone explain this meme to me, how fucking retarded do you have to be to think this? You should throw yourself off a cliff asap

>WE FOUNDED AUSTRALIA
well, it was colonized by criminals, so it makes sense

ROMANZ

He was a neurosurgeon, pioneered a revolutionary technique

Fuck off nigger

No, Ancient Romanians built Britain

>when you make both north ducks and south ducks mad just by existing

Is that what russians feel like?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrinus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus
North African roman emperors.
Fuck you, and fuck the arabs.
Arabs make less than 5 percent of NA.
Kill me now, first they call us niggers, and now they claim all notable berbers in the Roman empire?
FUCK THIS.

This. Fucking amazing people can belief and spread the black washing of history. Really is a crime to me.

>you too dark, we wuz da kangz
>you too light, we wuz da kangz
Really fires the neurons

How can berberbois even compete??

Lol I feel you Moroccan senpai. People don't know shit about your people, don't worry about it brother. You are cool with me

KEK Septimius Severus was half Phoenician half Roman and he married an Arab woman from Syria. When the Arabs conquered North Africa the Berbers chomped out and destroyed what was left of the old Roman cities and burned all their own fields, thus destroying the breadbasket of the Mediterranean

>Berbers were (and still basically are) spear-chuckers who have been getting boned by just about every power that passes their way

>Egyptians? Check
>Phoenicians? Check
>Romans? Check
>Arabs? Check
>Normans? Check
>Spanish and French? Check

>Arabs in Syria during Roman era
What?

Holy kek. We Wuz Kangz Weekly

so nubians owe my reparations for enslaving my people? fug

the only African contingent present at Claudius's conquest of Britain were small numbers of nubian auxiliaries, who fought with light armor and spears btw

North africa is a shitty place, more people died from diseases .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Turkish_War

HOL UP, YOU WUZ SAYIN
*breaks the law*
U WUS SAYIN
*kills people*
WE???

>people that didn't exist that built a dead civilization that was conquered a few hundred years later

WE WUZ???
*cries about oppressive system that I created*
W-WUZ????

Nah, berbers are still homogenous, only the pheonicians made a strong genetic impact, Arabs interbreeded, Normans were the same,
the Spanish and the French weren't that much into rape, plus Morocco was occupied for 50 at best, only a retard would think that would change anything.
Also, you can google how many berbers were holding high ranks in the Roman empire, careful not to shit your pants.
Also, we still have a pheonitic language, a 3000 y/o Roman calender, and many Roman traditions, and many Roman artifacts.
Cheers.
>Living under the turkish flags.
>Wonder why people die from diseases.
NA is pretty disease free, considering they dodged the black death back then, and AIDs now.

*flings poo*
WE WUS WHITE N SHEEEITTTT????
*goes apeshit*
AHAHAHA DAS RIIIITE
*burns down black community*

Is there anything that niggers didn't create, guys?

I didn't realize the negro basically invented everything in the whole world.

Last I heard, it was the Chinese that invented literally everything. Because they invented paper and recorded everything. But that excludes those scribbles on papyrus aka reed thatches and chunks carved out of stone. We should totally consider those. And as we all know, only niggers were smart enough to write. The Chinese STOLE those inventions! SHO DID! MHM FILTHDY CHINEESE

Hey, that's not cool.
Gorillas are animals of peace.

There were a large number of Arab tribes living Syria (and also Iraq) since around the 4th century, most of them were Christian and served in numerous battles on behalf of the Roman/Byzantine empires
Look up the Tanukhids, Salihids, and Ghassanids on Wikipedia

This is categorically false. I'm a researcher who has done extensive study into the migration of the Arab tribes into North Africa and I can tell you that Arabs and Berbers intermarried to such a degree that it was no longer possible to distinguish them physically, only culturally.

Also, your language is an Afro-Asiatic one which some people thought was related to ancient Yemeni languages. Only the Berbers on the coast were Romanized and those groups sided with the Arabs when they invaded. The vast majority were farmers living in the mountainous interior or were nomads deep in the desert

I guess it was malaria back then? It was shortly before ww1.

Point taken, mole. My mistake.

I just wonder how niggers evolved from gorillas but obviously regressed. Maybe it's the other way around? Maybe niggers were the missing link all along.

sigh, if our streets had gangs of gorillas instead of niggers we would be better off

Save'd.

you got some evidence to back that claim up?