Pakistan vs. India

Who will you root for?
strawpoll.me/12886358
Since the last thread hit bump limit, lets continue this.

>previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/preamble.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just tried to explain how awesome the living conditions in India are, because there were so many Indians in that thread.

So lets post some beautiful pictures of india.

yeah mate absolutely

>tfw you have a nice collection of some tourist pics of india, but the thread hits bump limit right when you start to post them

Why are you nigs chimping out; Literally nothing happening here, just some routine dick shaking at the border.

Could you explain to a landlocked faggot why you place those stones there.

Common Austria; Take a rest, India has issues, we know, No point rubbing it in.

Because we want a happening, desu.

Everything Trump does is just some dick waving for kikes and there are no real Truck-of-peace happenings right now..

they look cool

20 kms away from me home

Fucking attchmnts

good luck with nuclear war poo poos, don't take the rest out with us.

Just stop; You don't need to sell your country on Sup Forums.

actually scratch that, take out moscow

India all the way, kick some ass boys

Between those two, India. I really want to see India vs China, whereby both parties send their excess population into a meat grinder situated in Aksai Chin or wherever.

Jokes on you. No one would sell to these fgts online its about letting the neutral lurkers have a glimpse . It is my home district so fuck you very much,you probably dont even know where it exists.

POO IN THE LOO VS POO IN LOO 2: MUSLIM EDITION

Is this even a question?

Nobody cares about lurkers.

This will never happen. There are plenty of methods in which India and Pakistan take out their rage on each other

1. Cross Border Shelling (Both Sides)
2. Infiltration and terrorist attacks(Pakistan )
3. Mini Wars(Kargil etc)

So it will never get to a nuclear war because the rage pressure cooker is periodically safety valved with one of these three

Jesus christ, you yank kikes are so obvious.

Welp

tfw you will never be alpha like a pajeet

I'd like to see both countries be utterly wiped out by a nuclear war.

kek

>Muslim vs Non-Muslim
Omg such a hard choice!111111

>Muslim vs Non-muslim
Lel you mean muslim vs muslim user

India is 85% non-muslim, shut up Nepal
(Your flag is great btw)

India is 80% hindu, just like nepal. You dumb shit.

The Hindus who are living near the Ganges don't count as human.

Yeah sure lol

Kidhar in Mumbai? Wanna sex?

Too keep the sharks away.

but not-filthy Hindus are ok and of course better than muslims.

I have to add this, so that you won't call me Ahmend.

Still better than being a muslim
>brown retard doesn't know how percentages work

I'll be rooting for both of you Goyim. If any of you fine cattl- I mean people ever need a loan you know who to come to.

Statistics must not have reached them via donkey cart yet.

Bengaluru MG Road

>Sup Forums constantly bullies india
>still supports us over pakistan
thanks mates, i knew we were friends after all

Why one in his right mind would choose Pakistan over India?

New Delhi: The staff of a state-run shelter home in West Delhi has been accused of molesting at least 10 teenage girls, and forcibly injecting them with unexplained drugs and beating them if they tried resisting.

The government-run place, which is supposed to be a home for rape survivors and people rescued from city’s streets and brothels has turned into a house of horror, a report in the Hindustan Times read.

At least two girls have allegedly accused the officials of molesting them. Another girl said that she was starved for days after she accused a staff member of torturing her. The girls also accused some officials of injecting medicines, which were allegedly stimulating premature growth.

“The girls were allegedly given an Oxytocin-type substance that stimulates changes in their body. Police conducted a medical examination of syringe marks and registered a case. The officials are being questioned,” HT quoted its sources as saying.

Many girls who were given this drug were raped and sold to brothels, said the report.

The banned drug is a favourite among human traffickers who inject it into their prepubescent victims to spur their growth hormones and give them appearance like adults.

One of the girls wrote about this horrific incident to the Delhi Legal Services Authority and brought it into light, said the report. She also spoke about the human rights violations and torture which took place. The letter followed similar complaints from nine more girls, which prompted the authority to alert the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW).

Chief of DCW Swati Maliwal visited the home on April 8 and immediately wrote to Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik, alleging that the girls told her team they were beaten and harassed.

An FIR was registered on April 16 by the police after which the officials were charged with criminal intimidation, causing harm by poisoning, criminal conspiracy and laws under the juvenile justice care and protection act.

Maliwal in her complaint accused the officials at the shelter of locking the door and refusing to let her enter when she went to meet the girls for the second time. The girls allegedly lived in squalor — without adequate and nutritious food and proper clothing.

They were forced to wear the same set of clothes every day, a DCW spokesperson was quoted as saying

That flag.

Make India golden age again.

Anyone whose name isn't Mohamed or Ahmed will root for based India

Both are absolute 3rd World shitholes but india At least used to have a Great civilization and culture

They should nuke each other

Nice hats

LMAO We found the paki living in Birmingham.

Get back to your own country.

Definitely Pakistan.

Superior genes. Whiter than Indians.

> he is posting about rape in India!
> It has to be a Paki!
> Everybody knows that human filth and rape is not a problem in India?
What was the name of the documentation about rape in India which got banned in India?

You're either a Paki or a Muslim or maybe both and you should fuck off.

Bump

India smells like shit

Good choice

How's the weather in rawalpindi these days?

india kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Street shitters>islam

Serious Question to my Indiabros; Do we really hate Pakistan ? I mean if they were to modernize and get rid of the Islamic bs, we could get along; Pakistan is after all part of the Indian civilization.

fuck the muzzies you guys are alright

Yet no one but drug dealers pakis and trainee terrorists ever visit Pakistan

Always India.

I'll take poo over sharia any fucking day.

There are more Aryan genetics in India by volume; Parts of Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Himachal, They are all as Caucasian as Pakistanis. It's just that India also has a lot of other ethnicities so the picture get's diluted.

They're all inbred and retarded beyond repair

>I mean if they were to modernize and get rid of the Islamic bs, we could get along; Pakistan is after all part of the Indian civilization.
"get rid of islamic bs"

pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/preamble.html
read the first sentence

Hopefully they obliterate each other so we don't have to deal with either shit hole. India with shit on the street and Pakistan with a government of terrorists. If I had to choose I would gladly have Pakistan wipe out India. India has too many people who are just subhuman and way under educated. The rape capital of the world lmfao, what a joke of a nation.

You'll get legit paki families going home to visit relatives and instil some tradition in their kids.

But yeah, the majority going from the UK are smack dealing paedos that spend 9/3 every day stood outside of schools trying to hook young girls on heroin. Just the worst kind of people. Honestly, the worst kinds of pakis are outside of pakistan.

Another scared yank hoping his problems sort themselves out before he finds himself visiting a new ground zero.

He's not a yankee

Pakistan is not a real country and doesn't deserve to be a real country. It was a meme country carved out of thin air by the Brits. This is why Pakistan has to depend on billions of dollars in aid from USA just to stay afloat. Without being propped up by the West it would simply disintegerate

This is also why it is a hub of terrorism. From having a major role in 9/11 due to ISI nurturing Taliban and Bin Laden to the Mumbai attacks. If we ended this piece of garbage 'country' we would be doing not just ourselves but the world a favor.

This is unlikely to happen however because we are too peace loving for this.

They're both shit lol

>WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING AND START FUGGING

poo in tha loo > Islam
Even if I'd rather not pick any and just hope both stay in their shithole

Honestly had no idea uae was a country. I thought you were just a less shit part of saudi.

I feel common people from India and Pakistan would get along really well - if they were not constantly bombarded with jingoistic propaganda by politicians and media.

Let's just invade Goddammit and kill all the Saudi Mullahs, Destroy the Madarssas and push all the radicals to Afghanistan where uncle SAM can blow them up. The secular and modernized middle class can stay and join the union.

Its been all downhill since the currydots left the empire.

Team Pakistan here, because paki grills are hotter and have better tasting vaginas :3

I'm for India. Pakistan has fresh unused designated shitting streets, these fools didn't realize yet that this is what made India great again.

Brit telling me I'm worried. Might wanna check your muslim count mate. Voted to leave and still can't close your borders.

is like choosing which cancer that fucked you the least, but I go with india. Though they are filthy as shit, at least they don't go around murder people and pushing their shitty ideals through rape and population invasion.

>hot

Motherfucker, are you people obsessed with borders? Wasn't a single border in the world tall enough to stop two planes.

>Pakistan is muzzies
>India is (mostly) hindus
The choice is obvious.

Honestly if your are for dark skinned girls of any kind whether Indian Pakistani or African you are an idiot. Why would you want to fuck one of those when you have the chance to fuck a real blonde qt?
(We have to because we have no choice)
Or maybe you don't eh?

except she literally is. if you don't feel the desire to put your tongue inside her pooper, then you're probably gay

If this does go down, there's a 14% muslim population in india that wouldn't have the best times.

Don't like Muslims and there are way too many pajeets.

I wish them both the very best of luck.

She might as well be Indian; North West India and Pakistan are the exact same genetics. India is just so huge that a lot of different ethnicities dilute the picture while Pakistan is more homogeneous; at least Punjab is.

Remove muzzie.

Paki girls are actually hotter than Indian girls.

India has too many darkies.