How to move to Canada

Currenntly im living in Peru, a shitty country in south america. I applied to move there last year but i couldn't because i had 17 y/o. Now i want to apply again but i don't know the requirements and shit like that.

Tell them that you're Syrian and lost your passport.

Take a one way trip to Canada then tell a cop or something that youre a Mexican fleeing Trump's deportation to ebil Mexico. The chumps are walking across the border to Manitoba and our goverment isn't doing shit about it

Brown skin you're in. If you're white, no chance in sight. All you need to know.

Yup i'm kinda brown

I want to go there by the legal way, im not like those assholes

>Peru
>shitty country

And it just got shittier. Congratulations, user.

Yup, a lot of people from venezuela are coming, also Lima, where i live is overpopulated. Peru is a 30million persons country. Here in lima there are 10 million.

stay in peru or move to montreal

Whatever fucking place far from here... i would even live in iceland if i could

go to california we're full

You know, it is possible to fix your own country instead of shitting up the great white north.

Easiest way is through school

fuck off we're full

put a leaf on your chest and pretend its snowing

Your country is far from full

Went to school in two months i graduate as a english teacher and a translator and im only 18

Let's keep it that way. We don't want to become another America.

then you know the solution, you gotta go back (out of lima), no need to do the same crap with another country

fucking assholes always want to live next to the richest people so they dont have to work themselves

You should know how shitty is here.

Ree

>English teacher
>Wants to move to a country of native English speakers.

Yeah, this isn't going to work out. Fuck off, we're full.

We'll never be able to become anti-immigration. There's too much space. The meme that we only have liveable land near the border is 1) not true & 2) there's a fuck ton of unused land in southern ontario alone

I'd rather have redpilled mexicans than more liberal muslims

Look around for part time undergrad programs or see what the visa leniency is for college programs. I know for sure that MBA programs give 3 years guaranteed, but that's all I know. There's some solid colleges that cost very little money and hand you a diploma where you can get a job and/or transfer to uni.

No you're not

Please stop.

Translator? You can move to mexico. I hear that they need lots of those down there.

Don't go anywhere near Quebec. We're full.

Thx im not planning to go there and make everything like here, if i go there is because i think is the best for my situation. I'm not going to be a shitass begging for money like other inmigrants.

Good for you sir!

Why dont you stay in your own country and try making it better instead of contributing to the downfall of our country?

Im not planned to live there being a lazy shitass. Im not going to beg money or waiting for canadian mercy. I think doing that, is just shit if you want to go to other country is not to be a parasite. Shit is getting worse here its impossible to even get a shitty job.

Nah, leech all the good ones while we still can. The ones who work will be rewarded, the one who welcomes reaps the benefits and the shit country will still be shit no matter what that person does. It's a win-win.
You are one of the good ones that I just described. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for understanding sir

fuck off we're full

>There's too much space
most of it is inhabitable

No problem. I'm a Filipino so I understand where you are coming from. You might want to consider some sort of translator job. After all, Spanish and English are two of the most spoken languages.Perhaps some sort of immigration concerned law firm? Here in Cali those companies have been getting a lot of business lately. Even if business slows down eventually it should give you time to study something else. Nursing maybe?

I don't think you understand. He wants to come here to fuck your women. I thought that Trudeau meant you guys are down for that.

A FUCKING LEAF

Maybe ill fuck your wifes with my spicy brown peruvian dick

Nah my wife's from Bolivia originally. Hates chileans and peruvians for some reason

I was thinking studying something here before going there. Tought about learning basic french and marketing or something like that before going i don't like to feel like a parasite. Its horrible feel like you are just useless.

Because of Pacific war i think. Bolivia hates chile because they got the bolivian part of the country that had a seashore. I don't know why she hates Peru.

Then something universal would be best. Nursing,engineering, or any type of science would be your best bet. Hell, you might be able to get a company to fast track your immigration!

Trudeau isn't /our guy/ he belongs to the mudslims. If coca leaf chewer wants to come here to fuck some mudslim girls, I don't mind since they are all ugly and needs to wear BBQ covers to hide it.

Thanks for the advice! I'll see something to study before going.

Obviously you know country better than their natives.

KYS

Based Bonhomme.

I'd tell you, but Canada should be home to white men and we don't want any more spics.

Living in Not-Canada

feelsbadman

Say you are gay. This will help, not shitting you.

>I'm not going to be a shitass begging for money like other inmigrants.
>being a hard worker
being gay? As much as I dislike non-white immigrant when they come here to live on gimethats or get a white wife. I don't get how not being a leech makes you gay, unless he has 0 skills and can only make money by being a sex worker.

Canada is in the very beginnings of a housing crisis that's going to impact the entire global economy.

It's going to be 2008 all over again, so button up your buttholes.

you stay in your county, you traitor faggot

I can become gay and fuck your white ass if you like to

Who are you to judge?

Perfect, you could be an interpreter in Toronto

No thanks, you are better off to Brazil than.

>The peruANO that wanted to LEAF

based estonia is best country in europe

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

fucking illegals posting under the burger flag

Y lo dije un mexicano

So easy
Marry a Canadian, play the "muh refugee" "muh dictatorship guberment" cards. Be feminist, be blm, be green.

Bonus points for being muslim

Fuck off with your wanna be knock off Canadian flag and just kill your self. I would pour a boiling pot of water (with sugar so it boils at a higher temp) all over your disgusting subhuman body and then knife fuck you with my sks bayonet

You got light brown-dark skin? then you're in, otherwise claim racism

woah, wtf is up with you? you shitty excuse for a canadian. you need to get some help because your a psychopath. Peru bro, come on over we love you.

Rofl all these niggers trying to go shit up a white country and help the jews plans and burn in hell forever because God hates niggers that act up.

Fuck off we're full

Stay out of Newfoundland. Its fucking windy and cold, wet and the sun never shines. The people there hate brown skins anyways so you will always be a CFA (Come from away). Which means you will never be accepted. You, and your kids. Just go to Toronto thats where all the brownies live. Leave the beautiful country side for the whites.