Are Ethiopians black?

Prove to me that Ethiopians are, without a doubt, niggers.

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis#Genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)#Slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a nigger to me.

pic related a comparison of all the living races

ethiopids (which predominates most ethiopians) are not like the other, more primitive negroids

the average ethiopian doesn't look like that
that's like me saying the average turk looks like this pic

Oh shit nigga, it thought this was gonna be a lazy evening but seeing the shills out in force makes me wonder what you are trying to slide.

the more east you go in africa the facial features start to change.

Ugly, smell terrible, from Africa. Def niggers

Average IQ of 63

they are darker arabs

They look like niggers to me.

Even your picture:
> shit colour eyes
> pubes for hair
> shit skin

No, there more white than nords.

No we horn africans are not black, we dont even have the same skull type as blacks. We are Caucasoid.

Two the term black has a very negative inferior connotation ignoble slaves, while the horn was never enslaved, even during the limited colonialism we kept your tongues as our main languages and customs.

Blacks are literal property in the west, ask yourself if things are SO bad for them, how come they never emigrate out? and How come Other Africans are dying to get in?

-Somali

checked and keked

That girl isn't Ethiopian

looks like one of them succubi i hear about.

They have nigger tier IQ and according to Israelis they still act like Bantu shit(cause high crime).

Mix of Arab, Greek Roman

>We are Caucasoid.
Caucasoids originated in the middle east nigger, you are a different stock of niggers from the Bantu monkeys 90% of niggerkind come from.

They have negroid skull

yup

But they do have the best African culture and food

I don't care. Why are you asking this on pol?

no, they are their own type, distinctly different from arabids (which are predominantly mediterranid)

no

no

they are not a mixed type

Ethiopians are literally black arabs.

Which is not a good thing.

Ethiopians are africans mixed with arabs. They look more caucasoid.

Yes

WE WUZ CAUCASIAN N SHEEIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid[2]) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

Fuck you dumb island nigger, property of the Queen of england, you are just a cotton picker like the other western slaves, you flat nosed kinky haired nigger. Total property. You will never have the heart of Horn Africans.

Caucasoid phenotype, half African-like, half-west Eurasian on the genetic side(mediated through neolithic levantines)

>Orthodox christians

Mah niggas

Shit thread. They have lots of tribes including ones that look like pic related. They are all atleast 60% black.

Looks blk to me

Ethiopians are niggers user, they still have the ape features despite their lack of prognathism.

Fpbp

Niggers BTFO

They dont have much arab DNA, niggers in East Africa typically have low degrees of prognathism compared to the West Africans.

they are muslim and niggers

RARE

This is the former president of Somalia, look at him a shade lighter, IT is deeper than skin color you dumb bantu NIGGER. IT is SKULL type and a whole laundry list of similarities with other fellow caucs.

Even other Subsaharan Niggers know the horn is not black, the educated whites know. Get back to picking cotton for Mr. Smith tyrone.

they are generally very dolichocephalic (as opposed to arabids who are mesocephalic) , some of them are very heavily selected/progressive racially while others are more on the negroid side , also a lot of times very matur-progressive as opposed to the gracile arabid types that neighbour time

but all of them are distinct from other negroids types like primitive sudanids or nilotids

pic related is a very progressive ethiopid,

Yeah, they're actually pure for the most part

Do you understand the concept of degree?

pic related is another comparison of al lraces that includes ethiopids

He is a nigger. Caucasoids lack the monkey lips so they are not Caucasoids retard.

Congoids dont believe in "black" they just see Horn Africans as "others".
That nigger even has an elongated skull which is a congoid trait..

Most Ethiopians are from a semitic/hamitic ethnic group (such as their president, on the left) with a minority coming from nilotic groups (such as the governor on the right) in the south near the border with Sudan.

The main languages spoken in Ethiopia are a branch of the south semitic language group, meaning its more closely related to indigenous non-Arabic languages in Yemen, whereas Arabic proper is more closely related to Hebrew.

>Ethiopians
>Semite

No, Caucasoid are Eurasian, no african besides the ones in North Africa are Caucasoid.

would fug

We were Caucasoid Slave masters you dumb nigger.
We had your people in slavery and sold you to our arab partners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)

They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, whom were captured from Southeast Africa and sold into slavery in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and Asia as part of the 19th-century Arab slave trade.[2][3] Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and they have remained marginalized ever since their arrival in Somalia.[4]

He looks like the leader of the italian nordicist party.

(((arabic)))

>Ethiopians
dont exist. there are dozens of ethnic groups in that country. some of them are black some of them are semites and some are a mix.

You both are literally retarded, do some research next time

You literally said Arabic and Hebrew come from the same mother language thus (((arabic))). Can't handle the fact you are kosher Mamoud?

Top kek you horners were the slaves of Ayyrabs.

Ayrrabs barely made contact with Bantus.
So they learned the language big whoop doesnt meant they are Caucasoid.
>Its a moron thinks pale skin means white episode

You got me.

No, you are illiterate, what I said is that both Arabic and Hebrew are part of a wider Semitic language group
>Specifically, Hebrew and Arabic belong to the North Semitic language family
>Amharic/Ethiopian languages and Old South Arabian languages belong to South Semitic

Not very hard to understand if you do some basic reading. I for one am neither a muslim nor a kebab, but I think it's important to understand ones enemies

Forget the name, but there's a particular ethnic group within Ethiopia who are black but look like they have European features. There's an Ethiopian lad who posts regularly on /brit/ in Sup Forums and I always make him post Ethiopian qts. Some very pretty girls desu, not generally attracted to blacks but I'd definitely make an exception there.

OP your picture proves it
>although i know ethiopain dude whose head is shaped like grey alien and his IQ is no joke 160+

he cant socialize with any other africans

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

You're probably thinking of the Amhara. Or Oromo.

Nigger That link was about the Black Slaves in servitude to Somalis. If you cant read links fuck off and go get high on crack somewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

They are not Bantu congo niggers.

Funnily enough, they are also the only Black Africans that can legit say they were Kangz n Shieet.

They look little italian to me, but mostly niggers.

more like American presidents and people really, after all they are negro-caucasian mongrels

Ethiopians are niggers end of story.

>no evidence
The absolute state of (you)

Literately no one can even point to his worthless slave nation on a map and he wants to talk big and bad. Sit your cotton picking ass down. Once a slave always a slave.

Ethiopia have the lowest general iq amongst nations. It's just around 60.

>a shade lighter
>nose, eyes, eyebrows, ears, lips are altered

You are black... And your location, iq, skin tone and culture says so! Somalia is hell on earth becuase it's full of dumb niggers.

this month is 52
last week was 55
last month was 64
stop shilling anytime

White percentages are literally the most retarded thing Sup Forums shits out. It's from shills, mark my words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis#Genetics

the Somalis are paternally closely related to other Afro-Asiatic-speaking groups in Northeast Africa.[168][169][170] Besides comprising the majority of the Y-DNA in Somalis, the E1b1b (formerly E3b) haplogroup also makes up a significant proportion of the paternal DNA of Ethiopians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Berbers, North African Arabs, as well as many Mediterranean populations.

Swedish cuck, Somalis are highly racist to black Africans, even Italians noted it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)#Slave_trade

The Bantus were also conscripted to forced labor on Italian-owned plantations since the Somalis themselves were averse to what they deemed menial labor,[16] and because the Italians viewed the Somalis as racially superior to the Bantu.

“While upholding the perception of Somalis as distinct from and superior to the European construct of "black Africans"

Ofc there are difference between africans, just as there are in europeans. Nuff said, Somalians are still niggers, and if they would be so much more racially superior their country wouldnt look like the rest of africa and your iq would be higher than 70.

I'm in the belief that all caucasoids descend from east africans.
However, they are an evolutionary transitional state between nigger and caucasoid and thus have low iq since brain devolepment started when they crossed to the arabian peninsula and suddenly not everything was lush and easy and they had to be smart to survive in the harsh arid desert.

Thought this nigger was being serious until I looked at the picture for 2 seconds.

>because the Italians viewed the Somalis as racially superior to the Bantu.
Because the Somali had lower prognathism but Somali still are niggers.
No dumb dumb east africans like Ethiopians are the original humans, the Congoid niggers are mutant freaks that originated from Central Africa, Caucasoids and Mongoloids came from an unknown human that looked like east africans.