Trying to leave South Africa

Where is the best place to try to move to for a white person trying to avoid genocide in pic related?

What are the plans of other whites living in South Africa on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_DWbBmTZ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
gatestoneinstitute.org/9154/germans-leaving-germany
bankrate.com/calculators/savings/moving-cost-of-living-calculator.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously usa

see youtube.com/watch?v=v_DWbBmTZ2g

>am currently in stem field wanting to gtfo as soon as I finish uni
Recc quality states to consider senpai

bump

I'm not saying it would be the best place but lots of South Africans seem to have Irish grandparents which entitles you to automatic citizenship here. If you have another weaker familial connection then while it's not as easy, you are still given preferential status on residency visas.

So if the shit hits the fan then it's an option for some of you. Also we have barely any blacks ( I can go a week or more without seeing one and I live in Dublin), the economy is good, so are job prospects and it's a nice stable place to live.

Come to the US.
I'm in NC, but Texas would be a really good choice.

Western Pennsylvania is a pretty good choice. Almost fully white and has very low crime rates.

sweden just declared that there is no proof needed to claim you are a swedish citizen.

Europe will feel like home sadly unless you move to the countryside.

top tier:
colorado
texas
norcal
new hampshire

shittier:
everywhere else

British ancestry but no citizenship unfortunately, which seems to be fairly common too.

Maybe 10 years ago I would consider it, but still better than where I am now.

pls come here
If you have any useful skill or profesionnal experience, we could use it.
We're in dire need of competent people since we lowered our academic standards and keep churning out some 27 year old graduates with no experience and non-qualifying degrees.
The countryside is really nice and small-town France is comfy as fuck, I swear.

God Tier:
Pennsylvania
Midwest

Shit Tier:
The rest

UK or Netherlands/Flanders, depending on your nationality.

if you're fluent in english and have a degree in some sort you'll be accepted in most European country, America could be a bit harder though

Israel

They won't allow Afrikaners to Immigrate. I think you can go through citizenship in the US but it's somewhat tricky.

What about Irish great-grandparents?

That's my concern. Would love to move to Europe but it doesn't sound like its the Europe my grandparents describe anymore.

Texas or Colorado are where people in US are moving to. Avoid IL (my home state) or CA for obvious state fiscal reasons

Check out the DFW area. For software developers like myself there is 7 open positions for every dev in Dallas.

i like your flag
it's cool imo

good luck with your moving

Come here op I'll welcome you with open arms
>if you're actually white

>go live among a bunch of dindus that will beat you senseless for taking the subway

shitskin pls

Colorado is quickly filling with faggots. It will be california-tier in a few years.

this is true if you really really like corn fields and abandoned industrial towns

the leaf gets it

I would add
>Alaska

6 colors is too many, but the shape is nice

What about language barrier? I'm English and fucking pathetic at learning new languages. Would I be able to get by in English until I manage to become fluent?

It will never be as good as the original flag.

Depends in what field you work. Some bigger companies or anything in tech/computing won't have any problem dealing with english, it's the de-facto language in these fields.
As for daily life, if you're in a big of mid-sized city, you can make it without french, but learning the language would help.
If you really get into a less populated area, that would be a problem, yeah.

Come to america

please we need you

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

the french are total fuckheads to anyone that doesnt speak french

alaska is based but super tough to make a living in, even guides earn less than minimum wage once you take into account all the hours they spend

Come home white man

america is actually very difficult to get into unless you are a pooskin h1b or a spic

South African whites can come in slightly easier then in England or the Netherlands. Trump needs to notice about the presence of white south african refugees and allow them to gain citizenship.

come to Mexico, new leon, san pedro, most people are white and the culture is also white, there is no problem with narcos because people pay for private security.

South Brazil
Rural Europe
Developed america
Mormon america
Chile
Rich latin america

lots of options user, if you have the money

My parents moved here from South Africa, so did my fiancé. Just come to Australia, or do what many other did and go to New Zealand first.

not true, in fact most whites got out on UK heritage visas. if a south african has a british mother or father they are good for a ticket out of that shithole

basically the only way into the US is if you have a job lined up or win one of the 10k greencards that are given out in a lottery (millions enter the draw)

US is one of the most difficult countries to get into to be honest.

all part of the globalist non white agenda

Didn't they make immigration from South Africa more strict?

I know some people that got via Czech republic the possibility to stay in the EU permanently. (they don't hate whites there) After that you can move to another EU country if you want to.

OP doesn't have a heritage visa though, I heard about some senators and even Sessions are planning on loosening restrictions for white immigrants. So who knows maybe he can come in.

>move to brazil from south africa
>its even worse
>eventually stabbed to death by huemonkey

>trying to avoid genocide
I'll bet that all you're really trying to escape is your strict Christian parents, right bru? Well, it's tough not being able to do the things you want to do, and see your friends going out partying, but when you turn 18 and go to varisity you can have your fun, and you'll probably be grateful for the discipline they beat into you. Just hang in there.

Of course I meant South Africans. Niggers are not allowed in that country.

Move to the southern US, make sure to move to a nigger-free zone.

>t. delusional faggot

They have, but New Zealand is still pretty lax, also its just a visa reform, its pretty much the same thing as the old 457 visa except theres a requirement to speak english. OP should be okay.

I've had a lot of friends move to Australia but I hear the waiting lists are getting unbelievably long.

>loosening restrictions for white immigrants
one of the few things that might actually save you

>mexicans are counted as white
woops nevermind

kaffir pls

depends how in demand your skills are

if you can get a job they will push you to the front of the line

it can take 6 months of 6 years

No it's from Europe,Oceania,Canada and I think South Africa.

Still better to get on the list and wait.
Dont do what my other family members did and give up because its 'too long of a wait' now they're in their 30's and have fucked up by establishing themselves in a dying nation. Sacrifice 5 years of your life so you can enjoy the last 50. Also, theres plenty of south african girls here to marry.

I did 3 years of study on a Bachelors of commerce in law degree and then went on to do my law degree.
My dream is to become one of the best advocates in the country but these days it seems the entire country is preparing for something...

No clue how to get out, I'm not black enough to compete with the black empowerment employment strategies at the big law firms, and they seem to be the only ones with international branches.

So at this stage it seems like i'm completely stuck.

either way im coming, just making a couple mill here first before i come live the life on a texas ranch with a cabin in colorado...

shooting elk in the fall and pigs all spring/summer

ahh i cant wait!

We are full you white nigger

>Algerian nigger.

all else fails:

go teach english in south korea while you futher your studies and apply for work in nz/aus

the biggest risk is being caught in the collapse

if you get yourself/family and wealth into another country like south korea, japan or even china (just temporarily), you can avoid the shitstorm calamity of 50 million bloodlusting houtkoppe

No luck

Fly to Germany apply for asylum and just stay. Also, make sure to not bring any money at all to get full benefit.

First of all get the fuck out of their as soon as possible, anywhere is better than SA right now. But obviously come to the US of fuckin A. Places I would suggest(mostally white, strong middle class, growing economy lots of jobs, low taxes, lots of freedoms) 1. Fort Worth, Texas 2. Plano, Texas 3. Salt Lake City, Utah 4. Greenville, South Carolina

Honestly, I'll go for a strategic retreat. Americans reading this, take heed. Before you laugh at Germany (10% non-German) the USSA is completely fucked with 49.5% NON-WHITE.

White Americans are in the same spot in 15 years that white South Africans are.

That being said, back to OP's original question; go to where you are from. If you're grandparents are from the UK, go there. If they're from the Netherlands go there. If they are from Germany, please please please please please come here. Seriously.

Actually, fuck it. If you are a white and educated, please come to Germany.

I dont see a 'collapse' in SA happening overnight, its more like the frog sitting in a pot of water on a stovetop. Its slowly getting warmer....

>Refugees
>Government Censorship
>ANTIFA terorrists with more man power
>Crime Rates rising to American Levels

You do realize educated Germans are fleeing your country right? You're the America of Europe.

somalia

Why don't you help make south africa the europe your grandparents described

Talk to Rep. Steve King

Good point.

The country is reaching a breaking point, politically and culturally. I'm even seeing the "Proudly South African" crew finally considering getting the fuck out. It's almost sad desu.
By the way, when you say "not black enough", do you mean you're one of the coloureds getting double fucked by BEE? Seen it happen a few times.

The problem is that most whites have families that came here waaaay back 4-5 generations ago who cannot claim any ancestral visas.

montana
maine
new hampshire

stay in the north

Sweden, dont have to have a visa anymore to boot

Question. Are you a nigger or any percentage a nigger?

gatestoneinstitute.org/9154/germans-leaving-germany

Nahh... you'll just be preferential affirmative action. Most college dean's are white

Canada
Sucks you're white tho, all non-whites get a free blowjob from our prime minister

Netherlands, Afrikaans is very similair to dutch anyways, so you hardly have to learn the language

Just read that you were in Stem. Definitely want to move to Boston than. Lots of liberals but actually has a OK tax system and a republican governor. Lots of well paying stem jobs. Mostally white city.

If you're white and you speak Afrikaans, we'll take you back.

My gang of South African friends do well in England, they had a hard time getting here but they're settled now. It's easy to be redpilled, most people agree. Also got a lot of East Europeans here now who think the same way we do. Good luck wherever you choose, I wish we had open borders for you guys.

Agreed but in the last 5ish years the temperature has gone up real quick.

Whites are now outnumbered 12 to 1 by Africans.

Fuck off kaffer

you are right that there has been a slow decline since 27 April 1994...

that being said i also think there is a tipping point beyond which all chaos will erupt

they can deal with rolling black outs, but what if the water system collapses?

the racial tensions in certain parts of the country is boiling just below the surface, there has even been racial fighting in the streets recently over politics.

so yeah i agree with you, but a part of me also thinks that the situation could explode, you cant predict what a kaffir is going to do because there is no rationalisation behind it.

mugabe caused a 231,150,888.87% inflation rate in july 2008 and a 79,600,000,000% inflation rate in mid november 2008.

overnight no, but rate will devalue all your wealth away overnight which is about the same thing as going to racial war

He's trying to avoid getting killed retard

U r going no where poes!

Kek. No. 0%.

>Also, theres plenty of south african girls here to marry.
shit even if there arnt

the second a white SA girl heres you got that ticket out of the shithole, half will jump your bone right there and then

We moved here in 95 from capetown.

Many family and friends moved here. Best friend and his wife move in september to get out of the shit and witbank!

If you think about it as 12 chimps to 1 person it sounds a lot easier.

except that the chimps have knives and aks

Come to the USA please. Help redpill people about how white genocide is really a thing. Liberals here are basically on the side of the guys throwing white limbs over fences to white compounds in South Africa. There is no hope for you there. You should all mass immigrate here as refugees of attempted genocide, that would really fuck with Liberal narratives.

Also, let SA rot in hell, they wanted to rule, it can go to shit like everywhere else they rule.

Germans are fleeing primarily to the U.S. at the moment, which is exceptionally stupid.

The U.S. is going to turn into Syria when the 51% of your population (north of 150 million people) that are dependent on the .gov for free shit to live every month get the free-shit turned off.

Nothing to feed little De'Antwan but by-Gawd, I've got a closet full of firearms and that damn Cracka got food at home. I can SMELL the fried chicken and watermelon.

Yeah, everytime I feel bad for Germany, I look at the U.S. and Sweden. Mostly Sweden, but you guys are fucked too.

shitloads of white south africans in australia mate,similiar climate etc

Where the fuck are people getting these figures that the US is 50% non-white? Is that including white hispanics and mixed race people who are mostally white? Last time I checked we were 62-63% white?

Fuck I never knew heaven was spelt "Dublin", a week without seeing even one Kaffir, a whole fucking week

Understand, but they still speak the language, have some kind of paper trail. Go to the local church on vacation and start making photocopies of baptismal certificates and marriage certificates.

You guys are the next Zimbabwe and Namibia is a close second.

Hypothetical question - Do you think that if the whites in south Africa where supplied with the tools and resources of an actual army, that they would be able to take care of their nigger problem

A week without even seeing a kaffir

>Namibia is a close second.
eh, not really
Namibia just doesn't have a large enough population to cause any trouble anyway

Go to Pennsylvania, it's basically a chillier version of South Africa with very few blacks

Florida is a swing state worth the most points, we need more whites here. It's also got California lifestyle at about a tenth the price to buy a house.

Surfing, water sports, watch a dude wrestle a gator. etc. It's not the same job market as some bigger states but check out the cost of living.

Check out San Fransisco Vs Miami. Boosh. I make 80K in Tampa and live comfortably in a 1600 sq ft house 4 bedrooms 2 car garage, pavers out back with a fire place. I'd need quite a raise to be worth moving.
bankrate.com/calculators/savings/moving-cost-of-living-calculator.aspx

Also we are a swing state and of critical importance in the next election, help America not become the next white genocide territory by moving where your vote matters.