If you bring up the word "Hispanic" in ANY discussion about race then you lose ALL reasons to call yourself a race...

If you bring up the word "Hispanic" in ANY discussion about race then you lose ALL reasons to call yourself a race realist like the fairy gook lover faggot Jared Tayler because HISPANIC ISN'T A FUCKING RACE

so they're mixed race then?

But did you RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

no mestizo is mixed race idiot

then what are Hispanics?

People who live in spain or countries that grew up from spanish colonization

Literally anyone who has spanish speakers in their lineage

that's literally it

Wah?!
But I'm hispanic you BAKA!

so basically like the anglosphere, kinda, in a way
good talk

White isn't a race either. It's a massive overreaching umbrella term for many disparate ethnic group with no real basis in biology.

it's a more accurate way of saying brown below America people

if you're brown

your race is mestizo

it's selfish that you mestizos act like you own the word hispanic

If white hispanics like martin sheen have to be "White hispanics" due to their spanish blood, then you aztec shits don't own the fucking word

It's not accurate at all, they are not brown due to their two drops of Hispania rape blood so stfu you know nothing

I am white

Stop pictures of yourself to strangers on the internet.

Wtf it's my arm I don't give a shit

You must be 18 to post on this board.

I'm 19
[spoiler]and I'm gonna be 20 in a couple weeks if you wanna get me somthing idk[/spoiler]

REEE harder you fucking beaner
We're going to have to make sure the wall stops our wifi from getting into mexico

Top fucking kek

low test

What makes you say that user?

well it's not a race but a ethnicity and there are diffrences between hispanic and normal people

Is spic a race?

what the fuck reasoning is this

Hispanic is Spain and everything Spain conquered and then fucked. Spain had this strange idea that they could just integrate the locals with their dicks. It didn't work out for them. Not only did they lose all their colonies, but the colonies now call their mongrel selves "Hispanic" after papi.

what anime is this

K, which kind of Hispanic are you? If it's Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Puerto Rico or Spain you're probably in the clear.

something heroes of the galactic empire

Hispanic sounds better than Spanish rape-baby

I'm half mexican and half Germanic

legend of the galactic heroes

What are Spaniards called? OG spics? Eurospics?

Besides the pudgy fingers, smooth skin, and lack of defined musculature or hair? Nothing I guess.

Well, then. That makes things a little more difficult. Ever had a DNA test done? Since you could be literally anything 50%-100%. Though I imagine it's more like 75% at the minimum.

Proto-spics or bean birthers

I prefer bean-farmers

moors

Moors

Don't bully I shave because when I don't I start to look like Bigfoot.

Never had a DNA test but my mom is pretty white and my family came from Tamaulipas a hundred years ago I expect I'm 80-90% white

Fuck, I was expecting something more creative

>tfw thanks to memes, we'll never have a serious discussion on the hispanic and latinamerican peoples

Man, it is quite a pain to deal with mestizo majority countries. Just glancing through some pictures from people there and they look *mostly* to fully unmixed.

they're all spics to me
gas every last one of em
just another in a long line of mistakes spain made due to their laziness

Hispaniola nationals.

I hate the word. It's like saying Pajeets, Nigerians, Brits, Jamaicans and, Americans etc. Have the same interests sensibilities, identity and cosolidarity because they speak the same tongue.

Well, you basically just nailed why the word Hispanic is largely meaningless too. Basically.

I knew it was bs when I moved to the US and heard the word for the first time on Univision, where they were trying to convince me I should care about Puertorican half-niggers.