What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-parents-kill-gay-sons-russia-region-government-chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-a7714591.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So lesbians are allowed?

Sounds suspiciously like a religion of peace.

Lesbians don't exist

I think Russia is the best place to live in as of now.
>faggots go into chechen gulags
>no sjws
>no antifa
>no feminists

/pol will probably unironically support what he says, but I really wish we dropped a nuclear bomb on Kavkaz, these muslim savages will never change

all beautiful girls should be exported to European Russia and assimilized.

Chechyna is 95% muslim IIRC.

Gee wizz, i sure love when retards dont source their shit.

Correct.

>"As of the 2010 Census, Chechens at 1,206,551 make up 95.3% of the republic's population."

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-parents-kill-gay-sons-russia-region-government-chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-a7714591.html

So how russian is chechnya?

literally 1%

Based but still a sandnigger shithole

> Russia is borderline 3rd world if you're not in the major cities

Very progressive.

many Russians want to build a WALL around this muzzie shithole, sounds familiar?

>no feminists
Even I know that's not true

Bureaucrats are so fucking lazy, always trying to get the people to do their job for them.

So why is it everytime I see this mentioned in the news they lay this all on russia and never mention chechnya? Just a fakenews thing?

yes when no homo is left that is what i call progress

Objects can't be gay.

Unless it's degenerate art or something

I wanted to write a long explanation, but basically it is media bias and retarded (((tolerant))) journalists.

Being a homo is unhealthy, but it is also the most human thing in the world.

Is it true that Putin is grooming Kadyrov as his successor to the Russian presidency?

>by May 26
What a birthday present! YAY!!!

kill fags

Everyone has the right to their own beliefs and choices but its also wrong when people start to scream and paddy and force their ideals on others.
But this is absolutely inhumane on so many levels

what difference does it make to us weather the verb you use is "kill them" or "break them into tiny meat flesh pieces"?

The liberals in the US must be celebrating right now. They love muslims.

Russian authorities are getting so deranged that I wouldn't even be surprised.

The west is also absolutely disinterested in really fighting Putin, if they really wanted to overthrow him, they would start arresting allthe stolen money in London banks and Russian oligarchs would overthrow him in a week.

Is it time again comrade?

Basically Chechnya is the Mexico of Russia, only shittier and it's muslim. Everyone hate it.

26 May
I like it

As a transgender person, I hope western city and the world attacks them via social pressure.

this

>Choosing government over your own family

When I'm history has this ever worked out well for the government in the long run?

Kys

They're doing God's work.

There is no evidence for a deity; go fuck yourself.

Another funny thing is that chechens were a democratic society for millenia - everything was always decided by a council of different tribes. Kadyrov becoming a mini-stalin has completely changed the fabric of their society.

The Soviet Union

Hey, make another Tsar bomb and you have a place to test it!

Sup Forums's current conundrum.

And where is the Soviet Union now?

this is the reason muslims are shit humans. great, now we have to accept that any culture which doesn't fully accept empirical evidence is fucking retarded.

Great.. Now I can't even have racial pride.

How about I press neither?

Putin created him though.
Russia itself has no democracy.

Putin has his opposition imprisoned/assassinated much like Stalin attempted to do.

Russia is basically the SU again only not calling itself that and allowing Christianity this time.
In all other ways, its virtually the same. You'll build statues of Putin everywhere someday just like you did Lenin and Stalin.

Back in imperial times you had pic related whom kept levels of durka to a bare minimum whenever they got uppity. You can thank glorious communism for purging most of them.

no conundrum choose muslims the gay tranny degenerate shit must end if its no other choice it must be this

I think this might be the path to eventually genocide them. PArt of Putin's master plan to create a greater Russia, with little siberian asian waifu's temporarily as well.

Show Albania some respect.

The West has always been concerned about creating a situation where the power in Russia was fractured. James Mattis mentioned that it could lead to a situation where nuclear weapons proliferate in an uncontrollable way.

Based

Chechens will send their faggot sons to the big cities where all fags live anyway.

I know. Glorious soviet times fucked up the country beyond recognition.

until we fucking nuke you to shit; enjoy your 3 tv channels and the vast warm glow of beautiful russian culture before its gasssed ff the planet

white shariah

why genocide your own puppet?
He's already in absolute control of them. Kadyrov is Putin's guy.

If anything, this might be a test market on the road to purging all gays out of Russia.

Putin loves to make the chechens take the black eye for his ideas. Thats why every assassination he orders he makes sure the fall guy is another chechen. Its always "some chechen" according to Russian media.

They are his perfect proxy. A way to deflect bad deeds off of Russians and onto another group.
It wasn't us, it was those chechens!

We have existed for as long as humans have been around and we are not going anywhere.

Facts stand by their own no matter what country you come from.

>In all other ways, its virtually the same.

no, you have no idea of what you are talking about

it is a transition form in between USSR and future Russian national democracy

>Facts stand by their own
Like the fact that trannies are mentally ill?

mmyeah, have you enjoyed your daily police brutality? do you love when officer Ramirez inspects your nethers?

I know, but that's exactly the point. Use them to do all of russia's dirty work and eventually fuck them over for years of enslaving Russians (which is why they tooke over Chechnya in the first place)

it doesn't matter if the woman doesn't consent
>not my view, but probably chechnya's view

>we exist therefore there's nothing wrong with us

>The west is also absolutely disinterested in really fighting Putin

He's just an excuse to try and remove Trump's political power and get the U.S. to destroy Israel's enemies in Syria. They don't actually expect to do anything about him.

How do you kill something that doesn't exist in your country?
>B
>T
>F
>O
FAGGOT

rameriez and i are fucking tight; never been stopped by a cop in my life except to have him change my tire. we have a very felxible amount of freedom, a little place called silicon valley, and air craft carriers that don't need like, what, a 20 jump ramp? ask yourself, why has there been no war over syria? because unless china wants to march its people through the sea any global war is gonna be pretty one sided.

>They're doing God's work.
Not doing his own work. That must be one lazy god.

these stories are shit tier. it is nothing but
>one user who escaped the death prison tells of the rotating knife room and zyklon b gas chambers.

Generally speaking, LGBT people look down on social conservatives. So why should one persons opinion be viewed better?

Still mudslime, but I agree with the no homo rule.

its a weak attempt to normalise the gay tranny shit oh so did cancer and every illness known to man been for a long time happens to animals to that means nothing

On a conceptual level, maybe, but in reality Russia is a poor shithole

because we are normal people and you are not you are fucking degenerates

>checks flag
Are there any countries you do not consider poor shitholes, saudibro?

That's because you're all in the hands of the same retards, the masons

the russian south is pretty nice, the environment looks like a rustical mix between half life 2 and just cause 2. but don't think i'm hardened enough to live there, people are generally unfriendly and too many armenians.

Itt the pence shock memers see what it looks like and puss out.

lol a gypsy thinking he's in the position to make a choice

Only thing muslims are and should be good at: massacring faggots

neat. something smart from a leaf.

Pence is a God fearing Christian who wants to cure the gays and save their souls. The Muslims are sending them directly to hell.

we already made choice health pack
3 milions said no to gay marriage in the mean time enjoy having both fags and goatfuckers flood your country

haha you're retarded, once pepence figures out electricity isn't working he'll just switch to a gun, politicians are not pure, they are the blackest of souls. willing to do anything for their candidacy.

>lesbians
giddaloadadisguy

>We are normal people

BAHAHA, shut the fuck up straight fag.

Checked, but no

Hilarious. Gays suck and depress everyone around them anyway.

>26 may
>my birthday
I asked Santa for this. T-thanks Kadyrov-san

What's the problem again?
Watch their HIV infection rates drop to 0%

How the fuck they are White and muslim?

Remove the cause of the problems, gays are simply a symptom.

>no hot water
>no cold water (expect from well)
>no electricity
>no future

support neither, if one kills the other, I can use it against one while benefiting about the death of the other.

Is putin ok with this? I heard that Chechenya is quite privileged despite being part of Russia they can do whatever they want with their laws, Sharia is applied right?

That face.

Chechen are the abos of the european continent

is it really that tall of a fucking request to not be a degenerate? to not march in the streets

>european continent

Soviets kept the muslims in check, without Communism and state atheism they're coming back. Don't blame Communism for this.

It is located in the North Caucasus, situated in the southernmost part of Eastern Europe