"Clayton's death symbolises how female soldiers are increasingly exposed to hazardous situations in training and in...

>"Clayton's death symbolises how female soldiers are increasingly exposed to hazardous situations in training and in combat on par with their male counterparts"

Really makes you think

Who and what now?

The really concerning thing is that the afgahns still seem to use "recaptured" equipment that was manipulated by the taliban.

I used to train them in my time over there, they forget everything you tell them after a week. Pointless

Most of us have been thinking for a while now, but glad you finally started...

A war photography bitch who took OP´s picture just as she died.

She is a real human bean, the next harriet Tubman.

The photograph was taken by a female army photographer at the moment of her death (and 4 Afghan soldiers) when a mortar accidentally blew up in the tube

Okay. Thanks.

lol how did that happen

Tube may have been too hot or it may have been a defective round.

>mortar blew up in the tube
Are they accidentally receiving the CIA rigged shit?

knowing Afghans, they probably put it in backwards

Or they tried to put in a grenade. Or a rock. Fuckin opiumniggers.

Can they do anything right?
Who's more worthless in combat, women or dumbass goat fuckers?

>fight for equal rights
>get blown up
>its the males fault yet again

She was just a photographer, how exactly was this her fault?

hi leddit

>go to a warzone as "lol womyn power #SoBrave"
>shit happens in warzone

She is as at fault in this as women in Sweden are when they are raped.

This it's what they asked for.

I'm sorry if it's shitty.

Which makes you wonder, if those fucks can't remember, then why are the Taliban/AQ so good at remembering procedures

Reminds me of that stupid bitch who tried to hitchhike through the middle east and got raped and killed almost immediately

Oh, Her death was her fault? Yes, I could agree it was her fault as much as was the other soldiers fault. She also isn't any more of a victim as the men.

Check out "This is what winning Looks like" on youtube if you want to learn about the state of the Afghan militia. It's a vice doc but but without a doubt one of their best

Procedures of fucking children and smoking pot? Yeah they sure know those things

She didn't even make it to the middle east. She got raped and murdered before even making it out of Turkey.

Yeap.
If you act like a man, life will treat you like a man. Men die in war all the time, why do women think their fate would be any different?

>literally war
>people dying
>women are too
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, THE SHIT MEN HAS GONE THROUGH SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME WOMEN ARE NOW EXPERIENCING HOW TRAGIC

It's almost as if inbreeding and getting race mixed by turkroaches makes you retarded

this desu. these stupid roasties think they're so empowered in western countries, they think they can just stroll anywhere because "muh empowerment", but the minute they step into a mudshit/nigger country their holes get plugged faster than a breached dike in the Netherlands

>turkey not middle east
>implying no mudshits in turkey

k

>Sent by rich government yes-men to fight people you have no issue with for reasons you aren't allowed to know
>Rich guys scrimp on the technology and safety of equipment to save costs
>Rich guys scrimp on mental health care to save costs
>Die either because of the shitty equipment, shitty mental health, or by the enemies hand who you still don't understand why you're fighting

At least they died for their country right?

That's pretty hardcore.

>rocks explode

And they'll be moving over to Germany by the millions now.

source?

The MSM just revealed that the death of the photographer and the 4 soldiers was an act of sabotage. The saboteur, who delivered faulty ordinance to the site was identified by witnesses as a well-known mercenary whose whereabouts were previously unknown.

Nevermind the man in the picture I guess.

Apparently she didn't even die in combat. It was a mortar that exploded during a training exercise.

Shit happens.

#Draftourdaughters

Why are we still in Afghanistan? To protect the fucking opium crops?