Brown Human Being here

Brown Human Being here

How can i become a "le based minority XD" and cash in on redditors that parade me around for being a special snowflake like the SJW that they are?!

I just want to make cash. Given that i live in germany and germans are evidently retarded enough to fall for my kikery - what would be the appropriate course of action?!

Should i go to AfD Meetings and voice my concerns about the refugees or should i go the leftwing media route and trick them all into thinking im one of them?!

I just want to cash in on this mass retardation of low IQ white people that is currently plaguing our great western society.

Thanks.

fuck their wives

Stream your suicide. I'm sure you'll get a lot of likes.

that would go against my plan which includes staying alive tbqh

Make sure one of your friends catches you on camera being racially and physically abused by evil white devils (preferably law enforcement) and forward it to all of the cuck leftie 'news' blogs, sites and twitter. Then start a gofundme to help 'get you back on your feet and overcome the trauma'.

Works every time.

t. Turbokike

You can fake it. You'll lose your gibs, though.

and how could i get money from stupid AfD cucks who think im a valuable asset cause they can pretend they are not racist?!

similiar to how milo cashes in as a nigger fucking faggot running around in the name of christian conservatism

Take a selfie with a Pepe shirt, etc or some stupid shit like that

You could become a star by playing the victim part in a snuff movie.

snuff movies arent real

Get your face out there as a black AfD member, be very vocal and start making a lot of noise in public, get other AfD members who want to be seen as 'not racist' to help you organise a protest of some sort.

Meanwhile, shill furiously about this protest to lefties in an attempt to garner a response, preferably a violent one eg Antifa, afterwards start uploading videos of you trying to speak or protest (make sure the focus is on you, get help) so you can start a youtube channel with one or two empty rant videos with a following that will appear almost over night if you get coverage. Proceed to e-beg for patreon shekels or ask organisations for an appearance fee to do public speeches. You won't even have to do any of those speeches if the lefties interrupt you loudly enough *wink wink*.

I watched saw some ISIS/Mossad snuff movies on liveleak. Maybe they are fake, who knows. Jews are sneaky

> brown
> human being

nice try

this is so much work though

Sup Forums always pretends that minorities get shekels thrown at them + women from liberals, sjw etc.

Is it just a meme?! I just wanted to try it.

took the b8

Start a gofundme or some shit about needing help with American immigrtation fees, tell the retards that Trump put a $10,000 tax on immigration. To them donating would just be another way to subtly undermine Trump and virtue signal.

>Sup Forums always pretends that minorities get shekels thrown at them + women from liberals, sjw etc.

Niggers and single mothers claim a disproportionate amount of state handouts. Sjw's and liberals vote for policies which enable this.

Also if you have tits, wear a low cut shirt and stream any game at all on twitch, acquire the shekels of clammy neets.

is gofundme the way to go?

yes but apart from that lots of people here think minorities get treated like KANGZ n SHIT by the people who vote for it when thats not even the case

they vote for it to make feel better about themselves but go on about their segregation business anyway thats why everyone hates them so much ... these dishonest smug pieces of shit need to suffer and one way is to take some of their feel good shekels from them

yeah no tits. if i had them + a vagina i'd be a millionaire by now don't worry.

I don't know, you would have to check around with the other sites like Patreon and check the terms of use and see which is the loosest

Honestly, the sjw's care more about virtue signaling than actually upholding their albeit shit value system. They're more likely to shower one minority individual or a handful with wealth and be very public about it so you can see 'omg how progressive' they are.

If you really want to stir the pot;

1) Join the NPD
2) Become active at all NPD activities in your area (I assume you're a German native speaker)
3) Plan of attack is that in your home country the government is inept because majority of the population is low IQ and your fellow brown people won't have a chance to prosper so long as "they" run your country. Demand Germany annex whatever nation you are originally from.

So fucking off in Left-field you'd likely get some traction online, ARD and ZDF would never talk about it.

In this sense, go big or go home.

>They're more likely to shower one minority individual or a handful with wealth and be very public about it so you can see 'omg how progressive' they are.

and that one should be me

You are learning goyim.