NEXT POPE IS /ourguy/

Should we dare hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5cF5GGqVWo
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/austria-refugees-migration-crisis-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=XanzxQU-Yqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAKE
CATHOLICISM
GREAT
AGAIN

AVE MARIA!

How did this happen?
Ask any Austrian, they will tell you that Schönborn is about as cucked as they come.

based as fuck

I could see this one calling for a crusade

That guy is even more of a puppet than Trump.

If a crusade happens within our lifetime i'l unironically join

Seriously?

Schönborn stands for everything that's wrong with the Catholics church. He is more likely to turn the Stefansdom (biggest Cathedral of Vienna) into a multi cultural house of worship than call for a crusade.

How could anybody think Schönborn is based, he is a lefty cuck

Schonborn is a cuck, you want the based French Canadian Cardinal Ouellet

uhhh the next pope isn't decided in advance.
the old fucks vote after the previous one dies.

As an Austrian, can you please explain how cucked Schönborn is?

I have no idea how anybody could even remotely think this guy is based or /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=l5cF5GGqVWo
when?

Based American cardinal Burke is the one you want

He's as traditional and conservative as they come

proofs?

>Cardinal Ouellet said that the relativisation of the Bible, which denies the value of the Word of God, constitutes a genuine crisis that is both external and internal to the Church. He said "In the last decades, a profound crisis is shaking the foundations of European culture. A new raison d'etat imposes its law and tries to relegate the Christian roots of Europe to a secondary plane. It would seem that, in the name of secularism, the Bible must be relativised, to be dissolved in a religious pluralism and disappear as a normative cultural reference."

>Ouellet believes that many Catholics interpreted the teachings of the Second Vatican Council in far too liberal a way and by doing so disconnected from the core of their faith. Relativism led to priests abandoning celibacy, a drop in proper religious education, and a general infusion of leftist politics – all of which was not the intention of the council. Ouellet stated: “After the council, the sense of mission was replaced by the idea of dialogue. That we should dialogue with other faiths and not attempt to bring them the Gospels, to convert. Since then, relativism has been developing more broadly.”

And other things that are more Quebec-specific

Muslims aren't the enemy, Jews are. He's also a cringey faggot for liking that kike, Trump.

I'm agnostic, but if the pope calls for a crusade I swear to any god that exists that I will fucking convert and DEUS VULT the fuck out of the middle east

> muslims aren't enemy
> jews aren't enemy

Everybody who is non Christian is enemy.
R E M O V E

Among other things, he personally welcomed refugees and pretty said everybody should be allowed to stay.
He was very vocal about it.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/austria-refugees-migration-crisis-eu

youtube.com/watch?v=XanzxQU-Yqg

Skip to 2:48

here's the quick rundown:

>Pope Francis is the first Jesuit pope, Jesuits are traditionally bound by oath not to seek papacy.
>Francis bows to the 'Black Pope', the superior general of the Jesuit Order.
>Jesuits control the immense (mostly undisclosed) wealth of the Vatican Bank
>The Jesuit Order also contains one of the world's top intelligence agencies.
>Jesuit Knights of Malta founded the USA, OSS (later CIA), FBI and Federal Reserve.
>Jesuits indirectly control most, if not all the secret societies, e.g. Freemasons, Illuminati, even Zionists.
>The Order is helmed by the superior general, who acts on behalf of the Roman Papal Bloodline families: the 'Black Nobility' who have influenced world affairs for centuries.
>Rothschilds, Rockefellers and even Bogs bow to these ancient families.
>Of the families, Orsini is one of the most influential. It's head is a man named Pepe Orsini.
>One of the most powerful men in the world is named Pepe.

how are your almonds now?

That was before he saw the light. He thought they were refugees, then he saw them as invaders.

we need a new pope.

amen

>he saw the light

So he gave one interview where he said stuff you like, but in the end still doesn't do anything about the crisis he helped to create. And you think that guy is based?

fuck, they'll kill him

Yes. What more do you want him to do except speak against it? Go fight them himself? Don't be a nigger.

...and it wasn't one interview

cant believe the bog part

b-b-but the jews!! LOL, no. jews are base creatures, they are mere profiteers with no ambition or long term goal. it is Rome that has ruled the Earth for thousands of years.

God loves a martyr

Sandnigger detected! You fucking scum just wait for the day of the rope!!!

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

neighbour knows what's up

Ahmed detected

gimme a basic rundown

The Jesuits have traditionally been /ourguys/ though.
>Supported America in the Revolutionary war
>Built whiteopias in South America
>Main goal is to spread Christianity as much as possible
>Traditionally have been against Jews and Muslims entering countries they occupy
Pope Francis is an anomaly and the Jesuits don't speak out against him. They've probably been compromised. They've never been as powerful as you claim.

Protestants hate the Jesuits because the Jesuits have historically been the greatest weapon of the Catholic Church against Protestantism, so for that reason Protestants invent all kinds of conspiracy theories about them

>its a all the mexicans and I participate in the European crusade episode.

as always, it is not the majority of jesuits one should be concerned about. the papal bloodline families merely promulgate their power through them. remember that religion is one of the principal means of control and subversion, along with education. jesuits were renowned for their efforts in setting up schools as well.

you believe this? serious question

isn't it more interesting than muh jews or muh illuminati? reptilians are fun to imagine too but less realistic.

I honestly don't know what to believe in anymore. So much contradicting information floating around. Is there a global elite? Probably. Who are they? We have no idea...

Church is death process

gas yourself

Crusade when?

there is no elite or global conspiracy, it's just some faggots who think alike doing shit without a plan (hence the migrant crisis)

>some faggots
You're gonna have to gimme more than that, or some sources senpai.

megacorps and governments who want cheap labour and someone to pay taxes now and not in 18 years when babies would be grown. too abd the migrant shits are welfare leeches and have no desire to pay taxes.

there is no plan, the people are the top are dumb af

No

Why did he butt blast brexit tho?

Hardly /ourguy/ material and more like globalist EU shill.

Yes and Francis is most likely not controlled by the Jesuits. His rhetoric is blasphemy to The Society of Jesus and Jesuits aren't allowed to become the Pope. Jesuits aren't the big players that they were in the late 1700s and I think that the globalists wanted to give the Jesuit label to their new Liberal pope to throw people off.

>oh noez he said that ONE thing

fuck off no one is perfect

If he becomes pope I might actually go to church

>tfw the perfidious anglo religion will finally be wiped.

Willst du mir ernsthaft erklären das der Schönborn kein Linkslinker Ökochrist ist?

But have you liked his FB page yet?

Are we protestants allowed to accompany our christian brethren on the next crusade?

We are crusaders of Kek.
Our job is not yet done!

>blasts Brexit
>wants united Europa under Christianity

Tbf he has my simpathy...

Supposedly he'd be the last pope since this one is supposed to be the penultimate one

I just want to clean up europe and then help the greeks to reclaim Constantinople. Next stop is gonna be Jerusalem and nuke Tel Aviv.

here, take this.

Goyim.

roman catholicism is a branch of globalism.

Bump

So are we going to see a new pope get voted in?

this one needs to get [spoiler]killed by ISIS/[spoiler] first

Smells too good to be true...
I'm ready to Deus Vult anyway....standing by.

wtf i love religion now