Maybe now you Russian cucks will shut the fuck up and listen instead of being armchair intelligence

Maybe now you Russian cucks will shut the fuck up and listen instead of being armchair intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
wired.com/2015/09/dismal-state-americas-decade-old-voting-machines/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
youtube.com/watch?v=oHz54n6FS-M
youtube.com/watch?v=8uKPOPmBytA
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
palmerreport.com/opinion/senator-gets-james-comey-to-sort-of-confirm-grand-jury-and-rico-investigation-into-donald-trump/2570/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

h-hi

I'm mostly talking about the alt-right guy who is currently polishing your shaft while simultaneously saying Russia had nothing to do with anything.

It's hilarious how Sup Forums actively ignores threads like this. This is when you know they see the truth but can't bring themselves to acknowledge it.

Nothing to see here move along citizen.

>Russia, a corrupt authoritarian oligarchy, has the capability to hack the world's superpower and influence their democratic process

Nah

>french apologists
>while their own election is actively being interfered in

You realize that you're the definition of being cucked, right?

Maybe if the DHS and FBI's evidence wasn't a simple fucking phishing attack then I'd believe it.

It's not that, but you're too ignorant and unwilling to actually read the facts so KYS, Russian puppet.

then pls post the (((facts)))

The facts are openly available, I'm not your mommy, I'm not going to fetch it for you like she does your hot pockets and clean underwear.

Maybe if the FBI had actually examined the DNC server themselves I'd believe that
thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report

then there is no evidence because there isn't any, there is however plenty of evidence for terrible handling of sensitive information and just terrible netsec in general as it pertains to higher levels of government

Hahhahahaha

AHAHAHAHAAAAA

What you believe is irrelevant.

They examined the data from them, no physical inspection was required. It's stupid to even suggest that it's needed.

I knew this was your answer before you ever typed it. This is always the response of Russian puppets. They demand the very long and detailed list of evidence which is openly available and that millions have already looked at. You tell them to find it. They proclaim that that proves there's nothing.

You're as predictable as you are pathetic.

Oh, and you muracan really think that amurica is not trying to burgering in russian politics?
This is what the life is, both sides are in the same war.

Russian cock is an aquired taste. You will learn to enjoy it.

>implying we influence Russia's election, which Russia's election has been rigged since the 90s

Russia is trash and they'll never win.

>barely capable of forming a sentence
USA USA

>Facts are irrelevant
>Crowdstrike is totally trustworthy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html

>Russian cock is an aquired taste. You will learn to enjoy it.
You sound like an expert.

If you're afraid of Russia you are a pussy and ignorant. We oppose Russia for their "human rights violations" while we have single handedly destroyed the Middle East. Russia is the good guys in the geopolitical game.

>dailymail

You're still not listening. When you clone data from a computer, whether you have physical access to the hardware is completely irrelevant.

It's a very weak excuse to use to not believe the intelligence agencies, especially when the data that they DID find on it proves their position.

>Babbys first post
Suck dick you fucking cuck, then, KYS
Sage in all fields

wired.com/2015/09/dismal-state-americas-decade-old-voting-machines/

Your a dumbass. I'm Sup Forums and this bullshit doesn't pass as evidence when really, anyone with a fucking internet connection could have successfully pulled this shit

A fucking 13yr old can do this shit because it's scripted nowadays. Your telling me that the Russians best and brightest in some cyberwarfare division, couldn't even come up with anything more then a phising attack? Or some man in the middle shit?

Fucking Russian kike apologists detected.

KYS you traitorous trash, you don't belong in my country, assuming you're even in it.

you're not addressing anything, you have nothing and post Reddit memes
get the fuck off my board faggot

shill too low iq to understand sarcasm
>not surprised

>Opposes Russia
>Calls others kikes
Found the actual kike. How else can you be so complacent having Israel's cock jammed down your throat while you do their bidding.

You're ignoring the fact that the fucking FBI director is calling you a cucked faggot.

This is my board, and my country. You garbage niggers hang yourselves while dreaming of Putin's cock.

I can't believe people still seriously post the "Hitler also breathed air" argument

Me do THEIR bidding?

You faggots elected Trump, the biggest fucking kike of them all. And Russia TARGETS American jews, because it know how easily they are to manipulate.

Just like you, kike.

>FBI totally loooked at the data they didn't just take crowdstrike's word.
Proof
>The data that they DID find on it proves their position
If all the evidence is there why is crowdstrike refusing to testify?

Oh no demtard look at what we have here... FUSION GPS, the firm the DEMOCRATS hired to dig up dirt on trump and produced the "dossier" ARE RUSSIAN AGENTS. That's right demtard. HILLARY COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS.

OH SHIT RIGHT? Also for BONUS MATERIAL the "dossier" was used to get FISA warrant.

Hi Vlad, you're a faggot. You failed. Fucking hard.

THE FBI DIRECTOR IS A FUCKING NEOCON YOU DUMB DICK

or do you just suck any dick that fits your narrative?

>greatest threat
What the fuck are they gonna do?

Yup you are definitely a kike and should gas yourself. How much does the lil bit nutty lil bit slutty David Brock pay you to give that ass up?

>tries to debate
>gets btfo
>starts calling people russian
Hi Louise

So... when he was going after Hillary for emails, you fucking loved him. When his letter helped cost Hillary the election, you fucking loved him.

Now that he's saying things that make Trump look like a commie traitor, you think he's the antichrist.

KYS.

KYS, comrade.

KYS, comrade.

>a bunch of drunk trach suit wearing slavs are the greatest threat to the world according to comey

what an idiot. that would be israel

There's a good reason why most of us ignore these dumbass threads. Its because its literally a non issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

Sup Forums ignores everything it can't counter. In fact, this thread was dormant until a paid Russian shill found it and reported it back. Then it was flooded with replies within moments.

Their typical M.O.

I'm serious when I say gas yourself, you need to do that.

I'm serious when I tell you that Russia has lost and you're probably going to be executed for failing your mission.

Don't fuck with America, you son of a bitch.

still can't refute

Go back to shilling on Reddit you cuck.

It's been refuted.

And why do you fags keep talking about Mencsh? She's full of shit. There's plenty of real evidence without you trying to make everything look like fake news because of one Russian plant.

KYS comrade.

this made me laugh out loud.
How fucking stupid can you be?
Either you provide some sauce or fuck off.
the standard for most who browse Sup Forums for truth is higher than you echochamber twitter threads.

Burden of proof is on you. Since you have submitted no evidence, your argument can be safely dismissed with an equal amount of evidence.

Don't leave this thread for a sec I'm in the process of getting your location. Shouldn't have left Reddit kid.

Yeah didn't think you had anything.

The U.S. government provided the information.

KYS, Russian kike.

Jews? You mean Trump's entire family?

See above. Anyone who isn't a traitorous kike has read the reports. Anyone who wants to find them can do so in a simple Google search.

KYS, LARPing kike.

See above, kike.

But Russian-Americans, unlike Africans and Hispanics, Hapas and Anglos, DO stay quiet and keep to themselves. There's never been a Russian school shooter, there's never been mobs of Russians harassing native women when they stray into their Brooklyn yes-go zones, there are no Russians flipping cars over in Ft. Ross or Alaska in an attempt to return those territories to their rightful owner. The mob, whatever's left of it, is run by Armenians and other "dark" people of the Caucasus mountain region.

We know that red-blooded Republicans hate us for being the largest slave-constituent of the USSR and that Sup Forums people don't see us as core Europeans, and we know why Democrats hate the fairness of our skin, the traditionalist swing of our values, and how our existence disproves white privilege.

This is all accepted. But the questions that justify dissent continue to be:
> Why should a government that lied over weapons of mass destruction and genocides to destabilize several MENA countries be trusted on claims like these without evidence?
> In a time when Obama has bugged Merkel's personal phone and killed Iranian scientists with deadly Stuxnet code, when every NATO secret not committed only to paper is already stolen by the Chinese, how do kiddie-tier phishing emails and social media manipulation rank as exceptional?
> Why would struggling rust belt Minnesotans, Wisconsinites, Pennsylvanians, etc or nationalistic Frenchmen need to be hacked to vote for their own interests? Are they cyborgs?

Unbacked statements from feds in empty suits aren't going to change anything.

Obvious shill thread is obvious. Sage goes in all fields

>ignores the video
I know its old, but it still btfos all of this Russia bullshit you lefty's have been posting nonstop.

No Youtube propaganda BTFOs the FBI director's testimony.

I love how triggered the Russian kikes are.

The goal is to justify the millitary spending, without a big enemy like russia it seems useless to spend 600 billions. Its one of the things that democrats and republicans can agree on. China is a bigger threat to the USA but being against them shakes the status quo to much.

I love starting WW3 with the 2nd largest nuclear power in the world!

Oh, so Russia is the main threat to democracy in USA? Tell me, are you really that retarded to ignore the Saudis and Israel?

let's be honest. the only reason they're pushing the russia shit is because of BRICS.

>It's been refuted
No it hasn't liar
here it is againreminder: kys isn't an argument

grahams question not included;

Graham: do you agree they did not actually change the vote tally - but one day they might?
Comey: I agree we found no indication on the change of vote tallies ....

youtube.com/watch?v=oHz54n6FS-M

Killed scientists?
I thought Stuxnet was just designed to destroy centrifuges.

> be hue
> watch muricans die on a nuclear blast
shitskins will outlive white smart muricans

Haha, that's not even needed,
DNC themselves say they don't have to use democracy just to keep some BernieBro shekels.
youtube.com/watch?v=8uKPOPmBytA

No evidence, no argument. Simple as that.

So, Russia used propoganda and phishing and online trolls and took out ads in NYT...

David Brock does the same shit.

Happening fsb dropped in us

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

29 YEARS AGO, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion; warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.

white people so smart, blew themselves plus the world with nukes

Alinsky, Ayers, Obama and the rest of Chicago has been doing the same thing for almost as long.
So, Russia are just SJWs too! I never knew.
Good thing we never try to influence another's country's business or elections.

Multiculturalism, Globalism, Atheism, Diversity, Social Justice, Gender Equality, Gay Rights, etc.

This is all Russia's doings

Of course they would want all of that for us. Really strengthens us and makes us stronger...
Oh wait...

I'm curious what the FSB's operation will do when Trump is impeached.

Exactly

Now look at how they've infected the white supremacist, hitler did nothing wrong crowds of Sup Forums

Blaming the jews is easy isn't it?

Massive worldwide brainwashing...

Just try to post any facts about Russia doing something fucked up & within 5 seconds 20 people call you a kike.

I've yet to see any evidence of how the big bad Russians have done anything, especially anything worse than the west and their middle east war racket

>literally meddle in every countries election since the end of WW2
>your establishment politcian loses and is humiliated
>blame muh russians for what you have been doing to everyone else for the past 70 odd years

i hate this country

We're killing ourselves just fine with very little help from anyone anymore.
Just like this thread...no facts, but we all sit here and discuss/argue.
I think now others are just watching us implode.

Are you just apologists or are you paid shills?

It's hard to tell sometimes.

>yeah just trust the deep state government goy they have no ulterior motive

Show us the fucking evidence or I still don't buy this bullshit. All I hear is "Sources say there MAY be something" "This MAY be damaging" "We don't know but it sure is suspicious". Trump's actions as President simply don't make sense for the Russia theory to be true.

Because they aren't doing anything wrong.

U.S. is assblasted because they're doing it better, and have been for the last 10 years.

I wonder how much child molestation it takes to make someone into such a kicked dog.

Even if they were, so what?

What exactly would Russia gain from having Trump become President, besides not getting BTFO by trade sanctions that were put in largely as the result of Soros igniting a revolution in Ukraine.

He also said gussifer 2.0 was russian spy
It's been proven Gussifer got the emails from Seth Rich
Seth Rich worked at dnc
Therefore all democrats are russian spys

Back it up then you pleb bitch

>it's been proven

It's cute how you are literally the armchair intelligence I was referring to and don't even try to hide it.

Next you'll tell us all about a pizza restaurant and pedophilia.

I did, you stupid little Russian queer, you just refuse to read it.

I was only protocols Delta and Gamma.

This makes you look like a faggot

Article from today that twitter went nuts with:
palmerreport.com/opinion/senator-gets-james-comey-to-sort-of-confirm-grand-jury-and-rico-investigation-into-donald-trump/2570/

'Sort of' then talks about a HYPOTHETICAL grand jury and RICO. Louise and her kind ran with it, spouting it as fact that a grand jury and RICO against Trump.
Never been a single fact presented.
Susan Rice refused to testify.

Meanwhile, back at the farm:
Page
Manafort
Stone
Kushner
They've all volunteered to testify.

Why the fuck should I listen to anything FBI tells me? Go lick some more boots you brainless drone faggot. You deserve to be subjugated by any authority that has the willpower to dominate you, you have no free thought of your own, just another dumb goy who exists only to be exploited and lied to. Kill yourself you dumb burger fag. And no, I dont support russia either. Unlike you I am intelligent enough to not trust ANY government or govt agency. Its not about picking sides. Its you, the individual, against ALL authority that would use you and throw you away into another pointless war.

>apologists
>shills

Maybe they are realist since it's just a fact that the USA has had a hand in political leadership change around the world. Just look at South America ya dingus. I mean they "had" to intervene in Bolivia twice, in '64 and '66.
Hell, they are doing it in Syria right now.

Why would anyone trust an Obama appointed shill, faggot?

It makes me look like someone who has seen this "muh proofs" game played one thousand times on this board.

There comes a point when you realize you're being played.

>doesn't trust the government
>doesn't trust the news
>doesn't trust people who use "sources say"
>gets his news from..............?????????

KYS.