you're a kike

Mine are England all the way back. Do I win

> ?
Post eyes.

of course your not white, you're a jew!

True American Mongrels get in here.

r8

2nd grade Mischling, pls no bully ;_;

Brown, but not nigger brown. More like a med.

I made choices. The wrong choices.

lol, wut? Come at me, Russia bro.

Brown means you are not white.

you are 60% cheeki breeki
what difference that makes?
slavs are master race you know?

Oy vey

Huh. By replacing that Argentina with an American It would be my family tree.

Sad but true. Your "spanish" ancestors were nonwhite rape babies.

And you feel unsecure enough in your whiteness to post this little tree of yours here.
This is also telling. Not very deep in your genetic memory there are nonwhite ancestors.

But do not worry, you are almost jew.

I'd have to go back several more generations to show all the immigrant ancestors

Rate but don't hate, mate

>American education

Are you social democrat?

No, I vote PS, the nationalist party. We don't really talk politics with my parents, but I see their points and they see my points and we banter our opinions from time to time

fuck off Swede.

This made me chuckle

PS are controlled opposition cucks afaik.
Finland actually has no good party to vote for right now as nationalist finn.

we had this thread like 3 times this week

Why are white Americans east Asian?

Is it because of the native Americans genes being cucked into their grandparents some how?

Another guy from USA posted his dna results and was also east asian/native by 4-5%.

Is there some white American in existence that hasn't native blood?

My family tree goes back to the 1700's, all white, all british. Turns out I'm 1/64th gypsy.

It's time to kys

I know, but I have my eyes on Sampo Terho. He's based, been a peacekeeper, chairman of Suomalaisuuden Liitto, tight on imigration/cultural issues and I've had a beer with him a couple of times
Hoping he will be the next party leader

something like this

Only 3 generations back?

Is he for or against EU?

I wouldnt know both my parents are from Poland, dont have ancestral family here.

the last 7 generations from both sides are 100% finnish

I know that all the people from my dad's side came from imperial Germany, I just don't know from which generation.

Against, anti-EU is pretty much a partyline

Something here doesn't add up...

Whoa, do you live somewhere on the west coast?
Bet you smash those sweet blondes on a daily basis

>Whoa, do you live somewhere on the west coast?
Central finland
>Bet you smash those sweet blondes on a daily basis
yeah about that...

Mine are >9 generations Estonian. I feel for all the mutts here larping about ethnicity.

There was a heritage thread yesterday you big dindu. Also nice fake tree you insufferable LARPer

Can someone please post a blank? I can't find one on google.
Thanks.

How fucked up are your grandparents on your dads side? Do they worship the Kim Jong family fuckers?

Hey, these threads are always so interesting.

>whereabouts unknown
spooky

if that's not a joke....
CONSIDER MY JIMMIES RUSTLED EITHER WAY

Terrible because you're white

What the fuck am I?

Glad to see another /existentialcrisis/ here

how the fuck do i purify my bloodline Sup Forums?

What is the best DNA test to buy?

Dude it's exactly people like you who should be reproducing. Find a blond babe and make 5 little blonde kids and keep finland white
Otherwise Finns are gonna start looking more and more like me, when central europeans move northwards

This took time to make

You and your parents are a bunch of abominations. Disgusting

Okay I think I figured it out, at least for myself. I can at the very least, pass for a mixed Korean. If I breed a Korean girl, my children will certainly look more Asiatic, but still carry that good Japanese gene. Or at the very least, teach them to be imperialist while the wife's not looking...

Or, on the flip-side, I could also pass for a shit-teir German with hazel eyes, so I could breed a blonde girl and my children would probably look pretty close to Hitler's vision of Aryan, as there would be close to a 50% chance my children would get the light-colored eye genes, and my hair is really damn light for an Asian... So probably close to 55% chance they'd end up blonde.

Your bloodline is weak and it will die off with you

Black magic?

I think that comes down more to the individual person. Granted, his dad is beta so I see where you're getting at. Besides you're a leaf, not like you're gonna reproduce either to save the white race. Or maybe you're an Uncle Chang, fuck if I know.

amen my Aryan leaf brother, nothing but quality posts

tru
Those both sound feasible. I like Option B more though because muh white women
>leaf
>strong bloodline

So you personally think I'd be more beneficial to the race war if I produced Mostly-Aryan children as opposed to honorary Aryans? Just so I understand, not questioning your opinion or anything...

>his dad is beta
It's ironic because every male before him was a war veteran

Yeah, that's what I would do. Mostly-Aryans may eventually become Almost-All-Aryans. But then again it's your choice user.

>asian
>med school
prepared to be fucked by affirmative action
T. Korean

R8 me, h8 me Sup Forums

Made it before my 23andjew which said I'm 30% Ashkenazi OY VEY

That's what happens you beat your kids just one too many times I suppose... Or maybe, that's what happens when your children have never struggled. Again, fuck if I know. I haven't chosen how I wanna combat the jews with my sperm yet. (i.e do I produce Honorary Aryan Jap kids or Mostly Aryan white kids?)

Got Ancestry when it was on sale. It is whatever.

I'm an all american mutt

Mighty Kek

HalfNord/HalfSouthern master race

I'm just thinking what's best for both races right now. I don't wanna risk poisoning your bloodline with the existence of 3/4ths Aryans being added to the mix, but I'm also not sure if a Jap/Kor wife would go for my more imperialistic/nationalistic political views.

shalom brother

I mistyped. when I said "your" I meant "the" sorry, it's been a long day.

Good variety, of the good kind

Finally I've been waiting to post it

>mfw I am a descendant of Turan

Here's the thing. You're going to have a 3/4 descendant either way. You just have to decide which female would help consolidate the bloodline. If it helps you any my current gf is Mostly Greek, slightly German. She goes along with my nationalistic views perfectly, and all the Asian girls I've met typically lean far, far left. Obviously the Asian girls in Japan and Korea are more traditional, but it all depends on the girl.

The fuck? Did your grandparents meet in Manchuria or something? How'd Uyghur get in there?

I'm pretty sure I'm white, at least. It's pretty sad when today's world has me questioning it. U don't really know much else.

My Uyghur great grandparents went Korea as "Chinese merchant" around the time when Korea was annexed by Japan or so and my Uyghur grandmother was actually born in Korea from them

those hungarian ancestors save your ass if they are not turks or german.

Doesn't get any better after med school either. I've been passed over for a dozen fellowships now thanks to the new pressure for dindu and spic promotion.

t. Enraged Gook-Amercan

>"merchants"

shalom brother