Say one nice thing about liberals

I'll start

They value education, and that is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
nytimes.com/2012/04/08/magazine/whats-the-easiest-way-to-cheat-on-your-taxes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They value free education*

true, but regardless of who is paying for it, free education is better than no education

Unlike conservatives, liberals enjoy having an economy.

Who controlled congress during those years?

They are welcoming of adventurous lifestyles and creative independence.

>genderstudies brainwashing is better than no education
Umm, sweetie, no.

Not when all it produces is educated idiots.

Heart's in the right place but they're dumb as bricks

Useful idiots, so they have their uses.

It's the Obama economy, stupid. Even Republicans called it the Obama economy. You right wing retards really have to stop trying to take credit for Obama greatness. You're pathetic.

They aren't as much of a threat as they think they are, even in large groups

is that why they choose to tax the hell out of small businesses and make it damn near impossible to make a living on your own?

Also, this chart doesn't show the amount of people that dropped out of the labor force, a staggering 10 million

GUYS!!
HE'S BACK
THE NIGGER DICK LOVING CAKEK IS IN THIS VERY THREAD!!

Reminder that the laws that would lead to the sub-prime mortgage crisis were passed during the Clinton Administration.

Yeah but aren't those that are susceptible to brainwashing, especially jewish brainwashing, a lost cause anyway?

If I had a 100 people I would rather have all 100 go to college even if it meant only 20 of those 100 were gonna turn out normal functioning citizens, the other 80 were never gonna be useful anyway, but at the cost for the 20 that are, it might be worth it

Right wing retards are too fucking stupid to know that when baby boomers retire, they drop out of the labor force. Seriously I swear, u retards have no fucking clue what a labor force or what an unemployment rate is.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

>he's back

I never left.

Reminder that right wing retards are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

No matter how good of an economy you right wing retards inherit, you will crash everything and have a we dindu nuffin chimpout.

They actually assert their opinions without shame, unlike cuckold Christian white people who are such fucking cowards they are being bred out of existence in every country they used to control.

White people need to wake the fuck up and start treating this like a war. The enemy is destroying you and laughing at your demise. What are you going to do about it?

>completely dodges the question

lol you're fooling nobody here

They value indoctrination not education

Its a waste of time and money regardless. Just because they are susceptible, doesnt mean we have to consider them lost causes.

And even if it did not change anything, its a pointless cost imposed on society to pay for this idiocy. They would be happier studying how to be even the lowest cog in this society, rather than as a useless busybody.

>If I had a 100 people I would rather have all 100 go to college even if it meant only 20 of those 100 were gonna turn out normal functioning citizens, the other 80 were never gonna be useful anyway, but at the cost for the 20 that are, it might be worth it

That is paying for 100 peoples education, just to get 20 functional people out of it. Its pointless waste of money and time, even from simply educators point of view.
And in most cases, the 20 percent of the elite also suffer greatly due to people having to dumb the lessons down for the other, retarded 80 percent.

Education is never free, and its wasted horrendously today.

THIS IS NOW A SHIT ON CANADA THREAD

CANADIAN TAX DOLLARS LITERALLY PAID FOR THIS:

ARGUING WITH THE MENTALLY ILL "OBAMALEAF" IS FUTILE, HE (AND HIS ENTIRE COUNTRY) ARE FAR TOO POZZED TO LISTEN TO REASON.

>They value free education*
You mean public education. So did the founding fathers. Education is not free. Somebody somewhere has to pay for it. But most people would rather live among intelligent, education citizens than a bunch of dummies. Most corporations would rather have an educated labor force.

I didn't dodge anything. Obama CUT taxes on small businesses you retard.

>Also, this chart doesn't show the amount of people that dropped out of the labor force, a staggering 10 million

Why are you dodging the fact that you're too retarded to know that when baby boomers retire, they drop out of the labor force?

I love how you completely ignored what he said. You're really smart.

Liberals are great at sucking dick.

>Its pointless waste of money and time
The founding fathers thought education was vital for every man to participate in the political process.

should I save this one?

the rage posts yesterday were fucking hilarious

Most 18 year old conservatives dont have jobs so they arent really conservative either

>he thinks public high school makes people less stupid
>he thinks kids get an education at public high school

You can tell he went to private school.

Are you retarded fucked up? I addressed his 10 million out of the labor force bullshit. Why are you retards dodging that part?

>Also, this chart doesn't show the amount of people that dropped out of the labor force, a staggering 10 million

That's what his chart was about too.

You fucking retards are such filthy liars.

There is a difference between education and indoctrination. A north korean peon educated that Korea was the first nation in the world is about as useful as the gender-spectrum warriors. And just as wasted and detached from reality.

Besides, the founding fathers were before marxist subversion was honed.

they make a pretty splatter when you hit them at 50

>is that why they choose to tax the hell out of small businesses

What additional taxes do small businesses have to pay under "liberal" governments that don't exist under "conservative" governments?

>make it damn near impossible to make a living on your own?
The number of new businesses has been dropping, but it directly attributed to the predatory capitalism of the Great GOP Recession.

Nothing. They just make shit up. Obama repeatedly cut taxes on small business. It was a big part of his stimulus package.

They are very nice and quiet people if just shoot them dead first.

>marxist subversion was honed.
I agree the Soviet Union used active measures to destabilize our society. This also proves that Russia is also currently using active measures to destabilize our society.

Soviet destabilization was a long term process, and it was not centralized. Even as the soviet union collapsed, the subversive elements did not simply give up and become wholesome christians again.

This is just the continued hollowing out of american institutions by the disease infected decades ago, long after the original poisoner itself has died.

Also its Jewish destabilization, f'm.

>continued hollowing out of american institutions by the disease infected decades ago
No, I think a lot of what Russian mislabel as "degeneracy" is really a petty jealousy of our freedoms.

We have the right to look for Pokemons in church - but we don't. We have the right to burn our own flag, but we rarely do. We have the right to publicly criticize our president, and despite the fact that he lacks the maturity to accept it, we are free to do it.

>Jewish destabilization
Jews pick their own for promotions, appointments, CEO and executive positions, board members, etc. So do Mormons.

You also have the right for free speech, but you rarely use it in fear of social ostrication. You have the right of free association, yet you cant say no to diversity lest you be called a racist. You have the right to the sweat of your brow, while paying some of the highest corporate taxes in the world.

Say with me, "i am free"

They only value education if it confirms their bias.

they're mostly harmless from a violent crime standpoint

>liberals
>applauding king nigger for lining the pockets of the banks

you have no values, you should be ashamed of yourself

What's the value of free?

>t. 20 year old conservative

how I wish there was a Sup Forumsesque type of forum with the same amount of traffic but more permanent threads/topics

>but you rarely use it in fear of social ostrication.
This free speech board you're on right now is registered to an America LLC. in Los Angeles. No fear here.

>yet you cant say no to diversity
America is a diverse nation. The families of everyone here came from somewhere else, with the exception of a few hundred thousand natives. We're a melting pot of cultures, languages, races and ethnicities.

Ideas are powerful, but lies, deceptions and disinformation deserve no respect in the marketplace of ideas.

Hate speech that denigrates or dehumanizes others is much more than merely insulting.
Severely retarded idiots can be incited to kill others they have been convinced are less than human. Like Dylann Roof.

>while paying some of the highest corporate taxes in the world.
No US corporation pays the 36% tax rate. None. Not a single one.

"What's the easiest way to cheat on your taxes? Run your own company."
nytimes.com/2012/04/08/magazine/whats-the-easiest-way-to-cheat-on-your-taxes.html

They formed basis for economics approved by much of Sup Forums and even it's wildest retardations such as an-cap and hoppe. Oh wait it's burger hours and we're talking of these goddamn libruls.

I agree with liberals that we should be protecting the environment.

You're the same fag from Toronto that spends all day losing arguments on pol right?

They're entirely useless, until you push one down a flight of stairs like a Slinky. At that point, they will bring a smile to your face.

Day Of The Rake....you're going to the head of the line, Leaf!

>value education
>education

Listen friendo, save a return to Socratic dialogue/debate, modern education is fucked.

I never lost an argument once u retarded 72 cent leaf.

I btfo right wing retards everyday

>Say one nice thing about liberals...
Eventually, they die.

Holy fuck your picture is retarded, this is the stupidest picture I have ever seen.
A few hundred jets getting a tax break.
Versus millions upon millions of people fraudulently using tax credits. and a few people who actually need it getting it.
Liberals actually believe this shit.

Liberals sincerely value certain rights and a stable legal system.

>I never lost an argument once u retarded 72 cent leaf.

delusion

Lol right wing retard cucks will always defend their wealthy elite overlords

it's a fact

they want to legalize drugs, putting criminals out of a job

You don't change anyone's mind, you just affirm the leftist stupidity. If you're here you fail as a normie and if you can't even fit in on /pol...

I don't convince right wing retards to stop being cucks for billionaire globalist elites? Well at least I expose you cucks for the shills you are.

Gee, I wonder why they value (((education)))

You're just mad because I expose you right wing retards for the billionaire globalist shills that you are

They tend to honestly care about the environment. How they want to preserve it sometimes is fucking retarded.

Those are some pretty epic sources, bro. Drompflards BTFO'd

i appreciate you're trolling desuleaf
even though i know you can't admit it's all a troll, take my recognition and call me off plz

>mastermind Putin decides to try and fuck with America while they're being assraped by sanctions
>picks Trump of all people

>decides to hack the DNC
>uses outdated Ukranian malware
>creates Guccifer 2.0 to take off attention
>uses Russian smile face and leaves digital Ruski skidmarks all over persona

>pee tape

ive learned more history from Sup Forums than i have from ap us history and ap world history combined

I'm dead serious.

remember the good old days when that was actually the conservative approach?

ty
never give up, never surrender

He's not even a troll. He's from Toronto which is like the North Korea of Canada. He's just indoctrinated and doesn't know any better. See where his life is so sad that he took a screencap of user's sarcastic praise because that's actually gratifying for him BAKA

They cannot accept other viewpoints and want to abolish democracy. We should steal this idea.

OH SHIT! trumpjew1 !!! Dont hold out! I wanna see em all!!

Education does not define intelligence. I can teach my dog to sit and I can also sit, this does not mean my dog has equal intelligence to a human.

Mmmh, no.
Education must be kept away from the pleb.

Toronto is the only place that matters in Canada actually.

Rural and suburban Canadian retards are irrelevant.

I really can't think of anything. Sorry.

goes up to 81

if that's true, then seriously assuming he's a well-crafted troll would be an insult.
If not, then it's some slight recognition for being so dedicated

Have u ever seen that britfag who spams threads of white men with ugly asians any time people mention chinks love the BWC? Shits hilarious either way

Australian education everyone.
10/10 analogy.

why are you not posting more!

>Versus millions upon millions of people fraudulently using tax credits
How? By not claiming their lawn-mowing and paper-route income?

kek-d
I appreciate this Obamaleaf. You've got good points

lol holy shit. Stay in school, kid

You can teach your do to sit, but can your dog teach you how to lick your own nuts?

Who is really the teacher and master here?

I can also teach a liberal to spout marxist bullcrap and believe what he's saying is objective truth, much like teaching my dog how to sit. Both are incapable of independant thought, much like yourself.

Their fiscal policy isn't based on making rich people richer at their own expense.

"Herp a derp I am a Republican who leads a pretty normal middle class life! I am going to vote for lowering taxes on the .1% so they can close the factory I work in and move to China where they can hire twenty people for the price of me!"

Anyone who unironically supports lowering taxes and isn't already a billionaire is a literal retard.

lol. The point is you give out personal information like which city you live in and post with such an obvious MO you're recognizable across boards and time. Careful with your anonymity. It's all you have apparently.

Keep digging dummy

A liberal women's studies major makes a great iced frappichino at Starbucks

pick a number

They're really good at pushing Marxism while knowing nothing about it.
>I'm looking at you Trotsky

>mastermind Putin
The Kremlin is seriously bogged down in duplicitous groupthink and Putin usually ends up taking 2 steps back for every one he takes forward.

>decides to try and fuck with America
Part of the KGB/FSB plan is constantly assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the enemy.

>while they're being assraped by sanctions
Only a handful of Putin's cronies. They moved almost $1 trillion in assets out of Russia into Western banks where the Russian government can't find it. It's kleptocracy on a galactic scale.

>picks Trump of all people
Trump is easy to manipulate. Even while Russia was hacking our servers, stealing our data, violating our laws and spreading disinformation in our media, Trump was busy promising a new bromance with Vladimir and to dismantle NATO.

They are mortal